(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie

said:

bibidep

said: Look at this gift from @BiruAngel, look like the Husband and Wife try to focus in something and ignored the three Taec's friend...and all three friends try to look at GuiGui...I wonder what are they trying to see in GuiGui but not Taec??  Taec also look at his wife and he murmur something behind GuiGui back hahah.

Clearer pics of Taec arriving at Gimpo Airport last night. 
24646C4452B8A9E143E0E4

@spicystrawberry  Check out his famous hairdo.  'Wa bo sia chu' (I'm speechless!) maybe he came straight from an event so he got no time re-do his hair.  But despite that, he did look quite moshita in this attire.

Guest bibidep

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: Those are the lyrics he raps for the 2pm song, I Can't. But same here, I'm not getting the "witty" phrase. Sigh. I'm so lame. I can't get this step-by-step, locked in step, messages from the two of them. They're driving me BANANAS.

BiruAngel

said:

Clearer pics of Taec arriving at Gimpo Airport last night. 
@spicystrawberry  Check out his famous hairdo.  'Wa bo sia chu' (I'm speechless!) maybe he came straight from an event so he got no time re-do his hair.  But despite that, he did look quite moshita in this attire.

@fangirl11, Thank you for waiting. I changed my mind a couple of times before finally deciding on this one.
I was infuenced by @angelangie's uploading of pictures from the proposal scene at Jejudo again. :) This is another oil-on-canvas painting by Renoir. It’s called “In the Garden.”  
Many critics believe that the man was asking, perhaps even pleading, for the lady to marry him. There’s familiarity between them.  He was clasping her hand with his right hand as if about to shake it to get her attention, while his other hand was wrapped around her waist to hold her in place.  He was also staring intently at her face as if trying to discern her answer, but she was carefully looking away.  
Doesn’t this remind you of the scene by the poolside when Taecyeon asked Guigui if she had changed her answer to Yes/No game and if she was open to a long distance relationship?

l-In-the-Garden.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: Clearer pics of Taec arriving at Gimpo Airport last night. 

angelangie said: packmule3 said: @fangirl11, Thank you for waiting. I changed my mind a couple of times before finally deciding on this one.
I was infuenced by @angelangie's uploading of pictures from the proposal scene at Jejudo again. :) This is another oil-on-canvas painting by Renoir. It’s called “In the Garden.”  
Many critics believe that the man was asking, perhaps even pleading, for the lady to marry him. There’s familiarity between them.  He was clasping her hand with his right hand as if about to shake it to get her attention, while his other hand was wrapped around her waist to hold her in place.  He was also staring intently at her face as if trying to discern her answer, but she was carefully looking away.  
Doesn’t this remind you of the scene by the poolside when Taecyeon asked Guigui if she had changed her answer to Yes/No game and if she was opened to a long distance relationship?

Guest xybershock

Hallo virtual sisters/brother(s) I'd like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas. Just got back last night and I got 30 pages (600 posts) to catch up. All of you are DAEBAK! Now, back to read and lurk.

Merry Christmas my micheseo chingus.. hope you are feeling the scent of christmas in the air... and if it hasn't hit you, hope it fills you up soon!
was looking at reader's digest and found this story from their classics series. no idea how true it is but it still made me smile. [check it out: table cloth story] usually waiting for something hoped seems like such a terrible prospect and yet, here we are having an awesome time on this ship and really enjoying each other's company. lesson learned from our taecgui ship: waiting together can be entertaining. so gambei!

Wet_Cappuccino_with_heart_latte_art.jpg

Guest bluemoonlight

OKCat twitter posted this picture about 2 hours ago...I checked the time they posted again at different place it said 5 hours ago....The only 2 things I noticed in this picture are 2 hearts and 2 shadow of the Christmas trees hahaha....The words...the words I leave it for Ours Korean Dictionary people to translate hahaha.   The way OKCat sit so relax and look like he is waiting for something too.

BcN5w_GCcAESkBl.jpg

Hahaha...it does seem like OkCat is very lonely.

The big words say, "Who are you going to spend Christmas Eve with?" (Gui Gui!...totally wishful thinking)

The small words right by OkCat & the hearts say, "Please have a special Christmas Eve." This one I'm only about 80% sure... ;))

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonlight said:

OKCat twitter posted this picture about 2 hours ago...I checked the time they posted again at different place it said 5 hours ago....The only 2 things I noticed in this picture are 2 hearts and 2 shadow of the Christmas trees hahaha....The words...the words I leave it for Ours Korean Dictionary people to translate hahaha.   The way OKCat sit so relax and look like he is waiting for something too.

This is one scene that I have difficulty controlling my emotion, it got me teary eye just watching GG cry.  When Taec was hugging her, she cried out Oppa ..... My heart just went out to her.  Staff & crew watching this scene were all affected emotionally, men & women.

After finishing her drink, tears just streamed down her cheeks .... Taec attempted to wipe her tears with a tissue, but she stopped him.tumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif tumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto7_r1_400.giftumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto2_r1_400.gif tumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto9_r1_400.giftumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto10_r1_400.gif tumblr_my91yaNzZn1shgwsto1_400.gif

Archived