(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

BiruAngel said:

TY was at the airport to catch a flight to Japan.

@angelangie  do you think the girl who's following closely behind TY is the same girl who sat next to him at that meal given by his fans?  Her height and hair color are about the same ...... just curious .... :D

When did he leave to the Japan fans meeting??  Do you know what airport that he went to depart to Japan??  I don't ever be worry about the girl in there because look like she a little too old and not pretty hahah.  Please let me know the answer for the questions that I have, thank you.  Very important for me with these two questions hahah.

Why it's so important to you @bibidep..?I'm curious.. :-?

Coz shes going to pick them up! (pick them up/ kidnap same thing lol) Arent they supposed to be performing for us :)) someone said they were coming...

O..geurae..?arasso..

Oh hi .... i brought in some tropical fruits ..... Rambutan and Mangosteen ..... enjoy!  There's plenty, so enjoy & eat more ..... 

Rambutan (it's like Lychee but has a firmer fruit and is sweet & juicy)   1260887_1378963692335904_535736225_n.jpg 969847_1378963715669235_787723094_n.jpg 543457_1378963689002571_592688980_n.jpg

Mangosteen (it's fruit is soft and has a sweet tangy or sourish taste) 1004856_1378963719002568_517017240_n.jpg 1239618_1378963685669238_649720841_n.jpg

Guest bibidep

Wow, I like the Mangosteen, it good for your health too.  In the US the Mangosteens very expensive, $6 for 1 pound and only 3 or 4 of that is one pound.  Any how can you find out the answer for the questions that I ask you please, I check but can't find what airport he was at for the pictures you posted, thank you again.

BiruAngel said: Oh hi .... i brought in some tropical fruits ..... Rambutan and Mangosteen ..... enjoy!  There's plenty, so enjoy & eat more ..... 

Mangosteen (it's fruit is soft and has a sweet tangy or sourish taste) 

bibidep said: Wow, I like the Mangosteen, it good for your health too.  In the US the Mangosteens very expensive, $6 for 1 pound and only 3 or 4 of that is one pound.  Any how can you find out the answer for the questions that I ask you please, I check but can't find what airport he was at for the pictures you posted, thank you again.

BiruAngel said: Oh hi .... i brought in some tropical fruits ..... Rambutan and Mangosteen ..... enjoy!  There's plenty, so enjoy & eat more ..... 

Mangosteen (it's fruit is soft and has a sweet tangy or sourish taste) 

Guest ShermaineL

bibidep said: gil_noona said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

BiruAngel said:

TY was at the airport to catch a flight to Japan.

<

When did he leave to the Japan fans meeting??  Do you know what airport that he went to depart to Japan??  I don't ever be worry about the girl in there because look like she a little too old and not pretty hahah.  Please let me know the answer for the questions that I have, thank you.  Very important for me with these two questions hahah.

Guest Jenny Johnson

I am micheseo bout TAECYEON&GUIGUI! I LOVE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER! 2 OF YOU MUST BE TOGETHER! That’s how micheseo I am….

At 1st, I only remember a guy who tears his shirt quite often and I find him very manly among the 2pm boys and I find him cute but I don’t know what his name is and I don’t intend to find out.

At 1st, I only remember a girl in Hei Se Hui Mei Mei who looks cute and innocent but was a dare devil and her name is guigui not knowing what’s her real name. Notice her as she sat on 1 veteran comedian tummy with a BAM (not gently! She actually came running and jump and sat on the host) in a Taiwan variety show and I was shock for her being so reckless and daring but she was funny and look clueless most of the time.(She actually tones down a lot now as she matures)

I 1st notice their pairing while watching the ad/promotion on cable Tv, was surprise they were paired together! Watch WGMG mainly because I saw HongKi and got interested. Ok watch the 1st ep, I found TaecGui to be really really really cute!!!!!!  Hongmina…hmmm ok… but still hoping for more on Hongmina side but gradually TaecGui totally won me over during the wedding photo shoot and I bid goodbye and farewell to Hongmina~

My favourite TaecGui Moment would be…..

-        -   2 of them playing with each other like kids on the ski resort.

-         -  When GuiGui call out to Taec~Oppa and Taec went totally nuts!

-         - where They gave each other their gifts( the 3 eyed alien PJ and the silver shoes)  

-         -  the wedding photoshoots, esp the YES/NO GAME!

-         -  The wedding proposal. MOST FAVOURITE

-         -  The part when they were asked about what’s important to them.

-        -  Cookie smashing

-         -The event in everland with the letter. MOST FAVOURITE

-        -  The talk in the tent.

-         - Train departing part; the final hug. MOST FAVOURITE

-        -  Where they meet again.

Oops sorry I list out almost everything~ told you! This is how Micheseo I am!

My Favourite MV:

http://youtu.be/LmCW0XAlvpE

Here's the snacks after the heavy meals and this is Homemade nuggets! Healthier!

121219_FOOD_ChickenNuggets.jpg.CROP.rect9189b9b6-6700-4d5e-a7ec-f184c2cb23ca.jpg

and Let's have some watermelons!

Watermelon-Salad-9.jpg

and its almost 2pm watermelon! ignore the ziplock bag! LOL

1238160_10200386495379360_235838593_n.jp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCWEVXOlQl494Rb5DI457

Guest bibidep

Oh I almost forget about how I end up in this ship with all TaecGui's michoso family.

Never know GuiGui before and only know Taec a little guy in the Cinderella drama, but never pay attention to him until now, and may be if he is not relate to GuiGui in the future I may forget him from time to time hahah.

After I watched the TWTWB and I like how the lead couple acted so real in the drama, I went to a lot of websites to find out the news about them.  I saw them so closed and the kissing so real like the lovers in real life falling in love hahah, I want to ship them to become the real couple too, but not crazy like this TaecGui's couple, never like this before hahah.  You all don't believe it but the lead man in the TWTWB had appeared on the news about 2 weeks after the drama end that he was indeed start having a relationship with the model he had cooperated with 10 years ago, that is it, the end for me to like the main couple to be come in real life couple, it really short time which is good for me, not like TaecGui here, about 2 months but no news about them yet hahah.

Around beginning of April, I tried to find something to distract me away from the TWTWB I went to youtube and click to a MV clip that someone posted and it turn out to be TaecGui's MV made with all TaecGui's pictures that they gather from episode 1 to episode 9 I guess.  At that time the show not air yet.  I saw Taec and GuiGui so happy and look so good together and I tried to find out what is this all about and finally I know this is the show call GWGM.  I never watch any WGM show before and for this first time watching GWGM I love TaecGui like crazy right now, no way out yet.  If any of you know how to get out of this addictive ship please let me know hahah.

About the scene that I like the most, every scene they are together I like it all, every episode had it own charm, so I like them all hahah.  The scene I want to know more about is in the pool when Taec and Gui play in the water at Jeju hotel swimming pool.  Hahah wet clothes show a lot of interesting part of Taec and GuiGui's body.

Guest bibidep

Now I found you, since you pray so hard and is not answer so leave this couple aside for the time being.    Angie has  already ask you to come up and look for us.    

Guest bibidep

Do any of the shippers want to join me with the whiskey or hennessy drink, I need to pass out and forget everything now hahah.  Oh my life why do I get involve with these two lovebirds from the beginning.  Why Why Why??? 

angelangie

said:

minshariff

said: @packmule3, thanks for the invite. I am kinda of new at this and so I'm totally clueless about how to post pictures of food etc. You ladies surely know how to partee. I see so many delicious food. I am still trying to catch up with the thread coz it is moving too fast for me.I have so many pages to read. BTW, please update me briefly why are we having this party? Whatever we are all celebrating GAMBEI!!!!CHEERS! I am still hoping for some good news or evidence of them dating.... Have an awesome weekend all!

Guest ShermaineL

geogre_zps79de3e74.jpg 

Angie, I manage to invite George Cronney to be  your  Yatch  driver, since you have

also booked  a Yatch station  for us ?  He is a good driver recently he  was in the  news

that he  water taxi  steer straight  into Venice in Italy and he is under police investigation.

So  you can try his skill to be your driver to drive you around, since  you have work so hard .

if you don't take him Charliew ,  Em, Mikoshine, Bibdep, Lamagla   and others will rush to take

him grab it fast     .  

I see 118 people are online in this forum! so come on over and join us.. we have a bonfire going.. it is a beautiful night sky today and there are some spectacular views of the starts tonight.. really twinkling and lovely... there are chicken nuggets from @jenj, plus @biruangel has brought us rambutan, mangoosteen.. its a perfect chance to eat if you don't get them at home and have to pay double usually. so grab a bite  sit down, have a drink and share with us your taecgui story. what drew you to this show and this couple? your favourite moments, MV? the media interaction that makes you wonder hmmmm... any funny stories of how your family and friends reacted to you watching this show?

people_standing_around_a_fire_on_the_bea

Guest ShermaineL

bluemoonrising said: bibidep said: Do any of the shippers want to join me with the whiskey or hennessy drink, I need to pass out and forget everything now hahah.  Oh my life why do I get involve with these two lovebirds from the beginning.  Why Why Why??? 

Everyone ... Enjoying your fun! I am happy for the invite but I need to stay sober to rematch the episode again. Cos I think I missed out some important shots. :) :) I cannot drink ... Or else I will keep laughing non stop! Enjoy yourselves while I go back watching the ep from daily motion angelangie posted.

@jenj -- how are these your favorite MVs? I don't know if it is because I am close to the bonfire, which usually makes me feel rather pensive, or the shot of whiskey I just had, or the music in the MVs......but that was just downright sad... I forgot how heartbreaking episode 15 was.. .and here I was thinking that I would go re-watch the last few episodes again this week.... shaking my head -- nope, time to be happy micheseo....going to go listen to that torawa song again and see Taec smile and say guigui saranghae

Archived