(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said:

hmmmm seems like Gui Gui is having too much stress or she too uptight about something

she had just update her facebook

失調的身體跟心情,需要放鬆下來跟放下。

Translation: Body and mood are uptight, really need to let it go to relax.

You really don't know Angleangie??  One of the madness fan of Taec or Yoona I guess, she came in GuiGui's facebook and wrote a few very very long comments to bash GuiGui about Taec.  Not one but a few comments.  So sad when I read them too.  If I'm GuiGui, I don't know how long I can bear all those hash comments like that. 

You mean Vicky Lin? I saw it too. She no fan of taec or yoona...she's a fan of a Taiwan actress(another scandal with one of the male lead who work with guigui before) she wrote few posts telling guigui do not follow n harass taec n all saying taec do not love her n was using guigui. Saying it as if she don't want guigui to fall in too deep n get hurt. But all guigui did is post everyday stuff that did not relate to taec directly...I guess that Vicky is the one who falls in too deep. Reminds me of the quote Taec retweeted before.

"We're all being judged by someone who isn't even close to having their own s..h..i..t together."

Guest Thet del Rosario

@angelangie Unnie do you bottle that patience and never ending positivity of yours? Lol... If so tell me cuz I will buy one ☺will listen and be more patient like you ... Not sure though I won't whine and complain after a little while though... Thank you for always keeping this ship afloat

Guest yokalana

bibidep said: angelangie said: hmmmm seems like Gui Gui is having too much stress or she too uptight about something

失調的身體跟心情,需要放鬆下來跟放下。

I think she's been in the industry long enough to ignore ppl who have nothing better to do than to bash someone. She's human and she prob have some other personal stuff to deal with that we don't know about. I just hope her day will get better ;)

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: Thet del Rosario said: @angelangie Unnie do you bottle that patience and never ending positivity of yours? Lol... If so tell me cuz I will buy one ☺will listen and be more patient like you ... Not sure though I won't whine and complain after a little while though... Thank you for always keeping this ship afloat

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: angelangie said: hmmmm seems like Gui Gui is having too much stress or she too uptight about something

失調的身體跟心情,需要放鬆下來跟放下。

Guest bibidep

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said:

A lot has been said about the Cosmo interview that Taec did.    Personally,  after much deliberation I have questions & doubts of the interview itself.  Primary question:  The interview’s accuracy ...........................

So until I see & hear it for myself this so called interview in a video format, I will not totally believe it.   As far as I’m concerned the interview is not set ‘on stone’.  For now, I give Taec the benefit of a doubt.    

charliew

said:

JenJ

said: All of you know about there's the best onscreen couple award in Korea? I read on FB there's this shipper actually ask Pd-nim if TaecGui is eligible for the award and he replied yes n that TaecGui couple might have a chance to be nominated. If they win they will have the chance to appear together onscreen! but i'm not sure how it work.

I hope to see them appear together at the end of the year onscreen. August ended...September just started. TaecGui withdrawal symptoms comes back again~ *sniff~*

Wake me up when November ends.

Guest Jenny Johnson

charliew said:

JenJ said:

All of you know about there's the best onscreen couple award in Korea? I read on FB there's this shipper actually ask Pd-nim if TaecGui is eligible for the award and he replied yes n that TaecGui couple might have a chance to be nominated. If they win they will have the chance to appear together onscreen! but i'm not sure how it work.

I hope to see them appear together at the end of the year onscreen. August ended...September just started. TaecGui withdrawal symptoms comes back again~ *sniff~*

Wake me up when November ends.

Do we need to vote @jenj .. im ready to vote using 3 different computers hahaha.. Share the

link will you Jen.. so we can vote :)

@jenj  do you have the link to vote for TaecGui?  I'm sure there's many here who would like to vote.   :\">

LOL oh my oh my oh my.... please read carefully... I already wrote I'm not sure how it works... Since I'm not sure how it works how do I have a link? LOL ladies please read carefully....

Guest Jenny Johnson

lols Gui Gui update her Facebook / Weibo again

this time something happy ...  :) ... so nice of her company to support her charity also :)

你們真的好低調喔...我都看不出來誰是誰....花哈哈哈哈!

Translations: All of you are so low profile...i also dont know who is who any more... huahahahaha!)

Whose slipper is that at bottom left corner?! Lol

Guest Sutarura Rura

Hi everybody. I may say I've been reading on this forums since i fall in love with taec gui. it was such a relief to found such community that shipped this couple as much as i do. previously i don't have any idea who is gui gui, taecyeon, 2pm, WGM or even the kpop industry. but since i watch WGMG taecgui episodes together with my sister ...it has somehow changed our life ..and we kept using words which taecgui used in the episodes...  

i'm not really a good commenter ... but would really love to follow up on  this forum from time to time...keep up the good work guys...love it so much!

Sutarura said: Hi everybody. I may say I've been reading on this forums since i fall in love with taec gui. it was such a relief to found such community that shipped this couple as much as i do. previously i don't have any idea who is gui gui, taecyeon, 2pm, WGM or even the kpop industry. but since i watch WGMG taecgui episodes together with my sister ...it has somehow changed our life ..and we kept using words which taecgui used in the episodes...  

i'm not really a good commenter ... but would really love to follow up on  this forum from time to time...keep up the good work guys...love it so much!

Archived