♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Kaye Bee

Forgive this pervy noona for posting this.  SULLI dear, mianhe!  But DAMN!

cr as tagged

wait wait what happened to Minho's left hand?!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

[short Interview]

Q: What would you do if you were to go on a date?
A) Holds hands.
B) Hold arms.

Onew, Jonghyun: B!
Minho, Key: A!
Onew: It's because my palm sweats easily.
Taemin: I also choose B, but if it's during winter, A would be better, as i can hold her hands and keep her warm.
Minho: Putting her hands into my pocket sounds good too.

cr: _鎖头Locktan_
chi-eng: masterjinki

[VOGUE] Minho likes girls who can take care of their partners well . He falls for their gentle charms . As he thinks that cooking is tough so he will be moved when they cook.

cr: bling_saur

Guest ulil_15

Sorry I just can online and spazzing now, because Iam busy lately :"(
This is for my apologizing :-) :-)
Minho Practicing Diving Splash
BS5ZaGoCEAAgseD.jpg
BS5dtzRCUAAIZEE.jpg
BS5cm5jCMAECM9a.jpg
BS5a9N6CQAAIR32.jpg
FML! OH GOD I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE. MINHO SO SEXY IN WET!!
SORR FOR MY WILD THINK HAHAHA
BE SAFE MY BOY
:)>- :)>-

Guest ravissant

Haha!  Look at Jjong's bulging eyes.  @Timnat2010 I want to see his reaction too since Minho was beside Key after all.  @zee thanks for the Ceci Mag vid post.  Sulli is so beautiful.BS6Ip1LCAAAgKl-.jpg
cr as tagged

Hello Minsul crewmates. 
This is the first time that I will be talking about Sulli & Heechul and I am hoping that this will be the last, coz as what the noona guardians here has been telling every crewmate & every lurker of this thread, this is a Minsul (Minho & Sulli) thread. We are here because WE LOVE BOTH MINHO & SULLI and we LOVE SEEING BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER and HOPEFULLY THEY WOULD DO END UP TO BE TOGETHER NOT JUST AS BF-GF BUT IN MARRIAGE IN THE FUTURE.
However, we don't have control of their actions, careers and decisions in their lives, whatever we are sharing here are their similarties, coincidences and some "evidence" that might prove whatever Minsul have at the moment. Some of us or even we ourselves call call it as imagination, hallucinations, delusions, biases kicking in, when we make our analysis, comparisons etc in this thread, but it does gives a smiles on our faces and make our Minsul heart flutters. We can choose what we want to believe, but i hope we maintain our long running "rule" here to spread love and not worries. ;) :x
Having said that, here is an information about Heechul coming from a Heechul (heenim) fan.Kim heechul just finished his public service in lieu of military service today,  he wasn't in the military because of his past injury in 2007. He has never been out of the picture, Just out of the limelight and in fact continued living in suju dorm during his deskjob at seungdong  gov't office and he was even present during minho's birthday in 2012.  it has been reported that he started  working with suju in june, rehearsing for his comeback. If you can still recall this picture shared before which was taken during Minho's birthday and posted via twitter ..
WFP602Y.jpg

Heechul's the one wearing hoodie beside Minho. See Minho and Heechul together. Who knows Minho might have asked Heechul's "permission" to date Sulli (okay that's my bias mode activated again) :P;)) :x
I hope this will more or less calm everybody here and worry less.But like I said Minho & Sulli are separate individuals, they also have to meet other people to grow as individuals and for their respective careers. And besides, just because they are not together doesn't mean they are no longer close to each other, don't talk over the phone or meet off screen. Though it might lessen the chances for us to see them on screen together (Minsul moments), but they never fail to surprise us or give us hints once in a while. ;):)
I am an addict. A MINSUL ADDICT.

Guest bemjerry13

to the administrators of this thread, it has come to my attention that this thread is a heart attack hazards. the following are the evidences for this claim.Exhibit A: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS5Yf26CQAAkn8a.jpg:largeExhibit B: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS5mM4mCQAEkYid.jpgExhibit C: https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2RiMGNsZC5qcGcUwAcU2gsAFgASAA&s=mr9_pFhLSWaTUWGuaD5PVT-E8Dw9Mp2Lkvr1i8wwQfAExhibit D: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS5kl26CcAEujPa.jpg:large
Hope you take some action and not kill your members with too much sexiness of Minho!
:P :\"> :)) =))

Archived