(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

ardorie28 said: elangie said: girls we arent the only one missing taecgui see even the MBC Section Head Director is missing TaecGui too :)
he shared a picture of one of the fans posted picture with the caption 'Thinking so much about you two'

mbcsectionhead_zps61beecf1.png

elangie said:

girls we arent the only one missing taecgui see even the MBC Section Head Director is missing TaecGui too :)

he shared a picture of one of the fans posted picture with the caption 'Thinking so much about you two'

ardorie28 said:

Bubble GG said:

chu3x said:

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

@chu3x dear, this is DAEBAK!! GG & TY should see this

I already share it to them lol...am i to much? I cant take it anymore i want this to be real!

ps.taec please don't blocked me ok..

Can someone please share it to mbc head director too.so he can continue his plan for our taecgui,i think this video will help him to think properly.. :D

I shared it to PD-nim's fb >. < about the head director does he have fb too?

chu3x said:

ardorie28

wrote:

»

elangie said:

girls we arent the only one missing taecgui see even the MBC Section Head Director is missing TaecGui too

:)

ardorie28 said:

Bubble GG said:

chu3x said:

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

/>

@chu3x

dear, this is DAEBAK!! GG

I already share it to them lol...am i to much? I cant take it anymore i want this to be real!

ps.taec please don't blocked me ok..

Can someone please share it to mbc head director too.so he can continue his plan for our taecgui,i think this video will help him to think properly..

:D

packmule3 said: Many Happy Returns, @JenJ and @ardorie28! Here’s a traditional Irish blessing for you both. [sorry, I don’t know any Korean.]
May God give you...For every storm, a rainbow,For every tear, a smile,For every care, a promise,And a blessing in each trial.For every problem life sends,A faithful friend to share,For every sigh, a sweet song,And an answer for each prayer.

@minwooluv78.  Minwoo and his Shinhwa gang are starring as pirates in Running Man 8/25 and 9/1 episodes. Woohoo! Minwoo is rocking his pirate outfit. D’you have any lady pirate costume to put on while watching the show? Do you want me to VIRTUALLY lend you my sexy gold vixen pirate costume, complete with fishnet stockings and leather boots? I got it as a gag costume for a Halloween party long, long ago. 

-cdbarzun

Guest Goongfan11

angelangie

said:

girls u all remember the t-shirt right :) that Gui Gui design for charity for her birthday for the homeless kids and orphanage if im not wrong....well most of Taiwan fans or some others had gotten it :) i havent got my mine though, here are some of the pictures that ppl had gotten it :)
cr: baidu.com & as tagged4b0d4a8b4710b912afa1603fc2fdfc03934522af
8c5aca1fbe096b631b9cf0910d338744eaf8ac03
8f3fe554564e92589d30292f9d82d158cdbf4e83
e4c5cad3572c11df410508e2622762d0f603c23c
ccf116738bd4b31c556f237a86d6277f9f2ff8b9

ok girls...........today i cant lurk much here

need to do month end closing first :) just to bring you girls news that TaecGui CP Popularity had just sky rocket up....base on a magazine, which country i'm not too sure as the wording are too small 

any of you have any ideas? :) it probably a China / Taiwan magazine....anyone know which Magazine this is from?

cr: baidu.com & as tagged in the picture :)

Its Shanghai Entertainment mag right?

akasia said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

ok girls...........today i cant lurk much here

need to do month end closing first

just to bring you girls news that TaecGui CP Popularity had just sky rocket up....base on a magazine, which country i'm not too sure as the wording are too small 

any of you have any ideas?

it probably a China / Taiwan magazine....anyone know which Magazine this is from?

cr: baidu.com

Guest Thet del Rosario

Been re-watching our taecgui episodes so I am tickled and punk and totally inspired...another update to my fanfic.  
Spoiler alert: since Mbc won't give us a taecgui bobo scene... To h***l with Mbc... I am making my own bbobo scene.. Eeeekkkk!!!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/edit_chapter/501456/12

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: ok girls...........today i cant lurk much here
need to do month end closing first :) just to bring you girls news that TaecGui CP Popularity had just sky rocket up....base on a magazine, which country i'm not too sure as the wording are too small 
any of you have any ideas? :) it probably a China / Taiwan magazine....anyone know which Magazine this is from?
cr: baidu.com & as tagged in the picture :)980bb282b9014a90157d107ca8773912b21bee49

Guest Thet del Rosario

@129alphabet... Been following your fanfic and just wanted to say that I luv your plot.. So refreshing to see a darker, brooding taecyeon as we always see him as a goofball when he was with gui gui... Looking forward to more updates

@129alphabet... Been following your fanfic and just wanted to say that I luv your plot.. So refreshing to see a darker' date=' brooding taecyeon as we always see him as a goofball when he was with gui gui... Looking forward to more updates[/quote']

Thank you!:) he'll stay that way.. ... For now kekeke~ we'll see if guigui changes him ;))

lauramcfarlane said: angelangie said: ok girls...........today i cant lurk much here
cr: baidu.com & as tagged in the picture :)980bb282b9014a90157d107ca8773912b21bee49

Archived