(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest seethestar

I thought GuiGui have a high metabolism,,,,,

when he started a little chubby suddenly he can quickly thin,,,

Taecyeon's why very concerned with food GuiGui,,,

What you remember when episode 14,,,

lunarfly581 said:Wow this is beautiful! Great job! Anyway, I realised that I keep checking this forum for new updates about uri couple. . Probably like a hundred times a day! I'm micheoso obsessed. .. somebody help me.. lol..

you're not alone @lunarfly581 ... i refresh this page every few minutes... LOL  

Oops...count me in too.....I am doing this as well.it is a habit now... :)) :)) :))

angelangie said:

lamey said:

xbelievr />

Ou any on YouTube has posted the bts footage from the OST cd!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !

it remove i think

@angelangie @bouquet78   ok, I picked up the CD-DVD tonight and just finished watching it.  There isn't much though.  Except for each couples own OST, the mvs are mixed with footage of both couples, kind of like the mvs made by fans.  Then the BTS is the making of the film during recording so you don't hear them talking rather than the music is playing.  So basically there is only 1 BTS for Taecgui and it wasn't all that...

Now, I don't have any idea how to upload it.  Can everyone wait until @angelangie to receive hers so she can do it?  Or someone can give me instructions on how to do it?

@chinly lin,...wow..jealous me..happy to know that finally you got your copy..it's ok...if you really dont know how to do it, it is fine then, cause I believed most of us has seen the BTS clips/screenshots already...anyway, thanks for updating us..

@angelangie,..now, after 30/8, let's see who will get it first.....hahahaha....I think most probably you will get it first because you are nearer to KL..mine still need to cross the South China Sea... :)) :))

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

lamey said:

xbelieve10 said:

Ou any on YouTube has posted the bts footage from the OST cd!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !

it remove i think

@angelangie @bouquet78   ok, I picked up the CD-DVD tonight and just finished watching it.  There isn't much though.  Except for each couples own OST, the mvs are mixed with footage of both couples, kind of like the mvs made by fans.  Then the BTS is the making of the film during recording so you don't hear them talking rather than the music is playing.  So basically there is only 1 BTS for Taecgui and it wasn't all that...

Now, I don't have any idea how to upload it.  Can everyone wait until @angelangie to receive hers so she can do it?  Or someone can give me instructions on how to do it?

@chinly Lin

find the bts with the track you want and extract it out, you can see if the track is in which extension = .mp4 or .avi or .flv? 

when that bts is playing....with your computer.....you just need to right click on the track and then choose the options 'Open containing folder' that way you can just copy and paste it to your desktop, this is for you to find it easier....unless you dont want to extract it....you can just upload straight to YouTube just like that......register with YouTube and upload it up....

@angelangie, wow..you area really an expert on this....*thumbs up*.

Guest gil_noona

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

I like it..!! JO AH YO..!!!

tumblr_me9im0XSna1rvv4qro1_250_zpsd0c37446.gif

bouquet78 said:

@chinly lin,...wow..jealous me..happy to know that finally you got your copy..it's ok...if you really dont know how to do it, it is fine then, cause I believed most of us has seen the BTS clips/screenshots already...anyway, thanks for updating us..

@angelangie,..now, after 30/8, let's see who will get it first.....hahahaha....I think most probably you will get it first because you are nearer to KL..mine still need to cross the South China Sea...

@bouquet78

you from east? then maybe they will ship directly there instead of sending it to the kl? im not sure either lols.....cause i dunno what courier they are using either so it hard to judge

@angelangie, yes..I am from the east (crossing the south china sea...northen part)..I doubt that they will send to me directly.when I bought the bubble gun previously, the parcel need to go through KL first then reached me. So, I think this time it will be the same too...you know, need custom check / clearance...hahaha...we'll see... :)

Guest gil_noona

Annyeonghaseyo!!

Just wanna share the vid i made for TaecGui couple.. :\">  Thanks!

Fight! Fight! Fight! 

Anyeong haseyo..kamsahamnida for sharing..

YOU DESERVE THIS:

tumblr_me9im0XSna1rvv4qro1_250_zpsd0c37446.gif

First off, congratulations @seethestar :) <:-P <:-P

As a gift for you... and for all :)) I will be posting my FF update (I don't know if you read it though) hahaha!;)) It took me a while to post an update.. It's 16 pages long at 11 font size and I didn't realize that it had gone out that many pages already haha! I hope you don't get bored :))

Here you go:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/10/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Also, sad that a BTS vid was removed but ChinLy Lin already said that it wasn't much :-D so I'm not at all sad.. Besides our angel unnie @angelangie would share hers for sure ;)

bouquet78 said:

@angelangie

@bouquet78

ok, I picked up the CD-DVD tonight and just finished watching it.  There isn't much though.  Except for each couples own OST, the mvs are mixed with footage of both couples, kind of like the mvs made by fans.  Then the BTS is the making of the film during recording so you don't hear them talking rather than the music is playing.  So basically there is only 1 BTS for Taecgui and it wasn't all that...

Now, I don't have any idea how to upload it.  Can everyone wait until

@angelangie

to receive hers so she can do it?  Or someone can give me instructions on how to do it?

129alphabet said: First off, congratulations @seethestar :)<:-P<:-P

As a gift for you... and for all :)) I will be posting my FF update (I don't know if you read it though) hahaha!;)) It took me a while to post an update.. It's 16 pages long at 11 font size and I didn't realize that it had gone out that many pages already haha! I hope you don't get bored :))

Here you go:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/10/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Also, sad that a BTS vid was removed but ChinLy Lin already said that it wasn't much :-D so I'm not at all sad.. Besides our angel unnie @angelangie would share hers for sure ;)

chinly Lin said:

bouquet78 said:

@angelangie,..now, after 30/8, let's see who will get it first.....hahahaha....I think most probably you will get it first because you are nearer to KL..mine still need to cross the South China Sea...

@bouquet78   :D yeap, finally...I still don't know what I'm going to do with the poster+postcards+folder from hongmina couple...sure noone is interested?  I'll be happy to send it to any of you here :)

@chinly Lin

hahahhaa im not sure what im going to do with mine either....ROFL =)) but i almost had a solutions to it :x hehhehe....maybe we should make a pack and go to hongna thread and asked who is interested tell them to give us the postal fees and we will post it to them?

@angelangie, @chinly lin,...hahaha...good idea..i will do that too..but I am sure hongna shippers will have their own copies too...nevermind..if no one interested, just keep it...完整版,吗。。缺了另外一对的poster, postcards 也不 complete 了吧。。:))

angelangie said: chinly Lin said: bouquet78 said:

@angelangie

@bouquet78

ok, I picked up the CD-DVD tonight and just finished watching it.  There isn't much though.  Except for each couples own OST, the mvs are mixed with footage of both couples, kind of like the mvs made by fans.  Then the BTS is the making of the film during recording so you don't hear them talking rather than the music is playing.  So basically there is only 1 BTS for Taecgui and it wasn't all that...

Now, I don't have any idea how to upload it.  Can everyone wait until

@angelangie

to receive hers so she can do it?  Or someone can give me instructions on how to do it?

Guest virpotter

Finally I managed to infect someone with the taecgui virus... ;)) One more passenger boarding our ship...Yeah!!! Ganbei!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest charliew

mizchief said: All videos credit to : Ou Any 
Sorry embedding does not work so I will just post the link . 

Outtakes  Mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8EYhwuf-Ns&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIK33ciPVtqTjF6uyl9ElWQ

( Before proposal ) 
GG: How r U ? Did U miss me ? TY:  I missed  UGG: Oppa, I am not fans, I am ur wife ! TY :  I know .. I know ! GG: Again...again..  Oppa, did u miss me ? TY:  Yes, I missed you !! TY : ... what are we doing ???... hahahaha 
* TY acted cool here but after the proposal HE asked the same question ! He even expounded oh how he missed GG ! LOL... random flashmob...hahaha

Happy ! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXT-nXSfEPQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIK33ciPVtqTjF6uyl9ElWQ

Guest Thet del Rosario

JaeBin said:

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

Wow Wow, what can I say about this MV.  So so good and the feeling when you listen to the song is so touch that you have to think about TaecGui over and over again.   Thank you for your time to make this special MV.  JaeBin, make sure Taec and GuiGui see this one.  

Lyresh_Baja said:

Annyeonghaseyo!!

Just wanna share the vid i made for TaecGui couple.. :\">  Thanks!

Fight! Fight! Fight! 

Wow you too, thank you for your MV, so beautiful.

bouquet78 said:

@chinly lin,...wow..jealous

me..happy to know that finally you got your copy..it's ok...if you really dont know how to do it, it is fine then, cause I believed most of us has seen the BTS clips/screenshots already...anyway, thanks for updating us..

@bouquet78   :D yeap, finally...I still don't know what I'm going to do with the poster+postcards+folder from hongmina couple...sure noone is interested?  I'll be happy to send it to any of you here :)

Maybe post ur offer at the bong muna thread and ask for a trade with their taecgui stuff? Then you can send it to me hahaha..

Archived