(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie,..oh...you have uploaded it already...apart from the MCM backpack,...there is the "wedding" dolls (beside the rubber duck - the same wedding attire they wore during the wedding photo shoot) as well as the "red horse" and "white horse" dolls (below the panda doll - GuiGui mentioned during their honeymoon in jejudo)....did you see it? did you see it?....anything that I missed out which is related to Taecgui?....hahahaha....these fans really are awesome...  =D> =D> =D>

Guest teoki61

jessielim747 said: Hi Guys,
I want to learn Korean by self-learning. Any recommendations? (Can't do it if the lessons are not free) The English translation gets on my nerves sometimes whenever I watch GWGM. Too many mistakes (grammatical mistakes/typo/spelling mistakes) and sometimes the translation is misleading.......:-??

there you go....gui gui making the climb up....and somehow this girl really do amaze me she always went everywhere with a smiles....almost....and naturally when you see her smiling you just automatically smiles at you....and her smiles is just like a blooming sunflower smiling at you :)

and i guess it no diff for taec....as when gui gui called out and he turn to see gui gui make her climb up the road towards him....his face break into a big smiles....and even before their 10 commandments are read out....they are already greeting each other with a big smiles isnt it? :)

credit: as tagged & creator & tumblr.com

Awwww :\"> i seriously really really reaaaaaalllly love watching how Taec's face changed. The transition of his expression from normal to the broad and bright smiling face of his when she saw Gui Gui... Kyaaaaa~~~ last gif is jjang!!;)

Guest hotestxxx

Dunno if any of you guys already knew this, some fans waited for taec in JYP lately and one of chinese fans/ tourist asked taec in chinese : Do you miss guigui & he just smiled and said watch your step in chinese & we know how careless guigui can be right?;) Probably its kinda code from our uri taec :x

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: JenJ said: Did anyone know....
In korea, they have this tradition...I have no idea is the youngster tradition or from the older generation.When a person gave another person a pair of shoes, it means he or she wish to continue or start a relationship with him or her in a way to walk together hand and hand.
No wonder in one of the k-drama "Gentleman's dignity" the male lead gave the female lead the shoes and wants her to wear it. In a way is to show she accept his declaration and willing to be with him and when the female lead gave the male lead the shoe, she wishes him to wear the shoes when he's meeting her. So in korea, its a form of love declaration! oohh~
I think when Taec received the shoes, he thought GuiGui was declaring her love. No wonder he look so happy when he got the shoe! 

Guest Jenny Johnson

hotestxxx said: Dunno if any of you guys already knew this, some fans waited for taec in JYP lately and one of chinese fans/ tourist asked taec in chinese : Do you miss guigui & he just smiled and said watch your step in chinese & we know how careless guigui can be right?;) Probably its kinda code from our uri taec :x

bibidep said:

bouquet78 said:

oha123 said:

I wonder why GuiGui didn't update her Weibo... I was expecting her to thank everybody...lol

GuiGui has updated her weibo..sorry, I do not know how to upload that here (birthday cakes and lots lots of presents...wonder who gave her the MCM backpack which is very very very expensive and famous in Korea, especially amongst Korean celebrities, idols...)...maybe someone can help...

I'm sorry to ask but what is the MCM backpack hahah??  Is the backpack in the middle of all the gifts and next to the sofa??   May be the Staff members of GWGM sent her that as a gift, I don't want to live in the delusional mode all the time hahaha.

@bibidep, yup..the bag which is beige colour and placed right in the middle.."MCM" is a luxury brand in Korea..something like,..errrr,...LV, Gucci, maybe...celebrities / idols in Korea like to use bags of this brand...like, G-Dragon, Rain, SuperJunior, SNSD and many many more...and if I am not wrong, this backpack cost around USD550-800 depends on its size...they have small, medium and large.....

and Taec did use his MCM bacpack in GWGM too..if I am not wrong is the black one he used during the honeymoon trip to jejudo...

Guest roxette2ps

tumblr_inline_mltv6q0Gy41qz4rgp.gif

Just wanted to say I get the flutters every time I see this gif...sign off profile of @JenJ.  Taec is SO CLOSE to Gui Gui, they are practically inhaling each other's breath! That look Taec is giving her, OMG, I forget to breathe every time I look at it! There is NO WAY  he wasn't feeling anything in such close proximity. He must either be thinking .....

1)  Those lips.....arghh..down Taec, down (he is telling himself...lol)

2)  She smells good !

3)  She is breathtakingly gorgeous, if only ......

Any other pervy thoughts to put into Taec's mind?  =))

Guest sshevolkth

Just wanted to say I get the flutters every time I see this gif...sign off profile of @JenJ.  Taec is SO CLOSE to Gui Gui' date=' they are practically inhaling each other's breath! That look Taec is giving her, OMG, I forget to breathe every time I look at it! There is NO WAY  he wasn't feeling anything in such close proximity. He must either be thinking .....1)  Those lips.....arghh..down Taec, down (he is telling himself...lol)2)  She smells good !3)  She is breathtakingly gorgeous, if only ...... Any other pervy thoughts to put into Taec's mind?  =))[/quote']

Haha! Pervy thoughts have been pretty much added to the fan fic I'm writing. Hahaha!

Guest Jenny Johnson

roxette2ps said:

tumblr_inline_mltv6q0Gy41qz4rgp.gif

Just wanted to say I get the flutters every time I see this gif...sign off profile of @JenJ.  Taec is SO CLOSE to Gui Gui, they are practically inhaling each other's breath! That look Taec is giving her, OMG, I forget to breathe every time I look at it! There is NO WAY  he wasn't feeling anything in such close proximity. He must either be thinking .....

1)  Those lips.....arghh..down Taec, down (he is telling himself...lol)

2)  She smells good !

3)  She is breathtakingly gorgeous, if only ......

Any other pervy thoughts to put into Taec's mind?  =))

Guest sshevolkth

oha123 said:

I wonder why GuiGui didn't update her Weibo... I was expecting her to thank everybody...lol

GuiGui has updated her weibo..sorry, I do not know how to upload that here (birthday cakes and lots lots of presents...wonder who gave her the MCM backpack which is very very very expensive and famous in Korea, especially amongst Korean celebrities, idols...)...maybe someone can help...

In my delusional mind, maybe it was delivered by "Taec (Like Dora) the Explorer"...hahaha! He always wore back packs everywhere they went. LOL! Who knows really, but it is a nice thought!

I was looking at the gifts & I found these.

( I circle them)

1st. The dolls of taecgui during their wedding photo shoot.

2nd. The couple horse that were at the beach when taecgui took a picture of themselves in the background.

3rd. Taecgui couple doll.

AB40E498-5160-4C9E-8F6E-2029FBD68935-9053-0000060CA3984631_zpsce642d58.jpg

Guest roxette2ps

Just wanted to say I get the flutters every time I see this gif...sign off profile of @JenJ.  Taec is SO CLOSE to Gui Gui' date=' they are practically inhaling each other's breath! That look Taec is giving her, OMG, I forget to breathe every time I look at it! There is NO WAY  he wasn't feeling anything in such close proximity. He must either be thinking .....1)  Those lips.....arghh..down Taec, down (he is telling himself...lol)2)  She smells good !3)  She is breathtakingly gorgeous, if only ...... Any other pervy thoughts to put into Taec's mind?  =))[/quote']

Haha! Pervy thoughts have been pretty much added to the fan fic I'm writing. Hahaha!

And don't you stop, by all means!! The last chapter left a cliffhanger! Don'ttake too long to update, jae bal! Lol!

Guest Thet del Rosario

bouquet78 said: @angelangie,..oh...you have uploaded it already...apart from the MCM backpack,...there is the "wedding" dolls (beside the rubber duck - the same wedding attire they wore during the wedding photo shoot) as well as the "red horse" and "white horse" dolls (below the panda doll - GuiGui mentioned during their honeymoon in jejudo)....did you see it? did you see it?....anything that I missed out which is related to Taecgui?....hahahaha....these fans really are awesome...  =D> =D> =D>

Guest roxette2ps

roxette2ps said:

Just wanted to say I get the flutters every time I see this gif...sign off profile of @JenJ/

@roxette2ps Ah! You took it! No wonder it went missing! I gonna take it and put it back! LOL there's gui gui as well but only has the shy look. Taec has the you look so lovely gaze on her... Awww~Edit:n suddenly while watching them playing the YES/NO game where guigui was kissing Taec cheek....i shout Taec TURN YOUR HEAD AND KISS HER LIPS! Argh!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't he do that???? LOL

Ooopss, jong mal Jwe Song Ham Ni Da (really apologetic), Just wanted to borrow that breath stopping gif for a wee bit while, lol! And true, Taec shd have jst turn his cheek,or G.O shd hv palmed both Taec's cheeks at that crucial moment n turned it at the right time when uri GG planted THATTTTT kiss! Aishhhhhh!

Guest charliew

Hellooooo
I just discovered them yesterday and i watched all episode yesterday until 430am this morning hahahha.. i just could not help it.. i fall in love with both of them instantly!! 
But how come the episodes were not like any other WGM episodes.. i watched on youtube and each episode only about 10-15 minutes. And they went to wedding photoshoot so fast not like any other WGM.
The last episode was breaking my heart. this is the first time for me crying watching the variety show i mean its not drama or movie...
Girls ... is there any other full episodes should i watch? somehow i think youtube episode were not full.
what is taecgui latest news now beside he has his new drama?

Hellooooo

I just discovered them yesterday and i watched all episode yesterday until 430am this morning hahahha.. i just could not help it.. i fall in love with both of them instantly!! 

But how come the episodes were not like any other WGM episodes.. i watched on youtube and each episode only about 10-15 minutes. And they went to wedding photoshoot so fast not like any other WGM.

The last episode was breaking my heart. this is the first time for me crying watching the variety show i mean its not drama or movie...

Girls ... is there any other full episodes should i watch? somehow i think youtube episode were not full.

what is taecgui latest news now beside he has his new drama?

You can watch it on dramafever or wonderful generation.

Archived