Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thank you @stearly, we can always rely on you and coolreborn for the screencaps!

Why does Cutie look..................Cute...........even as a ghoul? LOL!

I haven't wish all the newbies welcome, I have to backtrack and search. Past couple of days was just crazy, tons of things happening and I could only lurk some.

Can't wait to spazz with you gals again and tomorrow is MONDAY!!!!

In The Moonlight

1-2-3-4-5 up

1-2-3-4-5 down

The angel is still asleep, her mouth slightly parted.

1-2-3-4-5 left

1-2-3-4-5 right

She stirs from her sleep, the wisp of hair from her forehead falls across her nostrils and moves with each breath she took. She is beautiful.

1-2-3-4-5 up

1-2-3-4-5 down

She is moving. Her eyes open, look at him. She screams.

1-2-3-4-5 left

1-2-3-4-5 right

He looks away.

She has beautiful eyes, sparkling and kind. There is love in those eyes. He would normally look away but yesterday at the traffic crossing, he gazed at her far longer. When she smiled, he can see how beautiful she really was. So much that he had to take a second look at her.

She is pointing the remote control at him, gesticulating wildly and shouting. She trips. He goes to help her but she throws more things at him.

She looked like an angel last night. As the light of the moon streamed in and shone on her, it illuminated her beautiful face. Her skin was like porcelain, her cheeks flushed pink. Her full lips were like a rose bud and glistened with moisture. Beneath the smell of liquors, he could smell her. She wore no perfume. The angel who smelled like lavender and cream. Those pretty eyes were closed, he could stare at her then. And he did, for a very long time.

txue.jpg

simplydramafied1082

said:

But Assistant Director Hyun Tae (played by the awesome Kwak Do Han) used it against the Director by saying this could further complicate things for PSO since he is in the same dept of Dr. Go (which I still can't understand how is that related).Anyways just to explain this is another one of the dirty politics / money making tactics used by doctors in hospitals.

t53.gif
gif credit: stearly

@Viktória, @ell4u @ana simoy

Welcome to Joo Won thread!

Sorry if I missed anyone, this thread needs 24-7. Go away for a day or two, you get totally lost. But that means our community is growing! And there's lots of buzz on Cutie.

What astonishes me is that many of the so called newbies on this thread aren't really newbies per se. They have watched Cutie's dramas, read and lurk on this thread too. I guess it's in no small part due to Joo Won's awesomeness in Good Doctor. This man just makes you want to stand up and shout: "DAEBAK!"

Actor Joo Won reveals he's a big fan of A Pink

nc7u.jpg

Joo Won revealed his love for A Pink on the latest episode of '1 Night 2 Days.'

The episode showed the flower-boy actor walking with fellow cast member Sung Shi Kyung when talk turned to popular girl groups. Sung Shi Kyung first confessed that he wanted to listen to A Pink's newest hit track, "No No No."

Joo Won had a counter-confession to make, replying, "I don't know if I should say this? I have all of A Pink's songs on my phone."

"When I watch A Pink, I think of S.E.S and Fin.K.L from the past," the actor continued. "It makes me feel good when I listen to them because there's a lot of lyrics telling you to cheer up."

The two stars briefly basked in their girl-group nostalgia by singing and dancing to Fin.K.L's "Eternal Love".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/actor-joowon-reveals-hes-a-big-fan-of-a-pink-and-even-has-all-their-tracks-saved-on-his-phone