(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest minshariff

packmule3, I am out, thanks to you. Love the rough draft of Contract Revisited. May be you should consider writing seriously as a hobby. Hi Ladies, I am not exactly new to the forum as I have been following the forum since it was first started 'secretly'. However, rest assured I am not a spy - hehhehehe... Love reading every posts fanfics, pictures of our fav couple and gifs. I have nothing much to contribute and would prefer to remain in the 'dark' actually but cdbarzun you made me break a promise to myself not to de-lurk until Taec & Gui Gui made an official announcement that they are dating (wishful thinking).
Again thanks cdbarzun for looking me up on YT and inviting me to join this Forum. So, here's Ganbei to the micheoso family.

Guest Genuine She

To Our Cute girl....Wu Ying JieHappy Birthday Gui Gui  11 aug...Hope you always happy beside yourlover (taecyeon oppa hahahaalol) :x :-* ;;)

Guest lunarfly581

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! I'm new here but have been lurking for the longest time! I'm happy to delurk now and the only reason I'm doing that is cos I'm going micheoso and need to let out all my taecgui feels! Haha..

Anyway, I really love how much we all love uri couple.. I personally feel that PD-nim couldn't have paired a more perfect pair than uri taecgui. Seriously. I've been watching WGM since the beginning couples, eg hyun joong n hwangbo cp, ant cp, to the most recent ones ie kangyoon cp, joonseo cp, sunhee cp,.. but out of all these, I've never ever seen a couple that was so well-matched like taecgui. Even with their difference in languagr and culture, they are still in perfect harmony. I'm not the kind of person who would go crazy over watching virtual couples in WGM, but taecgui has made me into exactly that. Totally crazy. Totally wancheon micheoso!! Gosh I need help and this forum is my medicine! Lol.

Just wanna say that I enjoy how sharing and caring our forum posters are here, putting up gifs and MVs. Keep it up cos I appreciate and enjoy all of them!

Oh ya I've been wanting to share one part in an episode, the one after their housewarming party where they were sitting on the couch eating G.O.'s cake, and guigui started to massage taec's shoulders.. then taec decided to massage gui's shoulders instead and he started saying "like this.. gently.." gosh anyone realise how sexy his voice was then?? Hahaha! Okok, oh man like I said, I'm wancheon micheoso!! :P

Talk to u all later! :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

guys,, can i ask?

since i saw many taecgui shipper in here is chinese right?

i want to ask something

we know that guigui korean name is oh young gyeol right,,

anyone in here know how to change korean name to chinese and chinese to korea?

i really want to know my chinese name (even i dont have chinese blood)

my korean name is Park Hee Gi (that what i got from name generator app )

it varies for chinese character words but i can try my best with this.. 朴希琪. Took me quite some time to get the Gi in Chinese because i think there are less girls with 'Gi' in their name.

Hee - 希 - got it from Hee Chul's name

Gi - 琪 - Wiki cuz initially what i found is Lee Seung Gi's chinese character's name but his chinese character is too manly for a girl.

oh. if you are wondering how to spell in chinese is Pu Xi Qi.

okay thank you

btw i found this site http://www.mandarintools.com/chinesename.html

my chinese name Er Ai Ping 而爱平 :))

Guest bibidep

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUIGUI!!!  I WISH YOU HEALTHY, HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR CAREER AND YOUR LOVE LIFE WITH WHO EVER LOVE YOU AND TAKE GOOD CARE FOR YOU.  (If Taec can be included in your love life we are the shippers in this thread will be very happy for you.) :x

Welcome the two new shippers, @Minshareiff and @Lunarfly581 to TaecGui's ship.  Did I forget someone else??  How about @Genuine She??  Welcome to TaecGui's ship too.

Hehe.. I was able to finish 2 chapters :)) actually, it was just 1 chapter made into two parts ㅋㅋㅋ

Hmmm...

I apologize in advance for however I may be lacking but I hope you enjoy... (GuiGui is not to make a full-blast appearance yet.. More focused on Taec for now~ maybe a few more chaps before formally introducing GuiGui ;) heheheh...

Well, here are the links :)

Foreword/Cover:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Chapter1

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/1/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Chapter2

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/2/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

I hope you like it :) thaaaank

youuuu :x

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU YING JIE!! GUIGUI!! OH YOUNG GYUL!! 사랑해요!!! :x >:D<

packmule3, I am out, thanks to you. Love the rough draft of Contract Revisited. May be you should consider writing seriously as a hobby. Hi Ladies, I am not exactly new to the forum as I have been following the forum since it was first started 'secretly'. However, rest assured I am not a spy - hehhehehe... Love reading every posts fanfics, pictures of our fav couple and gifs. I have nothing much to contribute and would prefer to remain in the 'dark' actually but cdbarzun you made me break a promise to myself not to de-lurk until Taec & Gui Gui made an official announcement that they are dating (wishful thinking).

Again thanks cdbarzun for looking me up on YT and inviting me to join this Forum. So, here's Ganbei to the micheoso family.

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! I'm new here but have been lurking for the longest time! I'm happy to delurk now and the only reason I'm doing that is cos I'm going micheoso and need to let out all my taecgui feels! Haha..

Anyway, I really love how much we all love uri couple.. I personally feel that PD-nim couldn't have paired a more perfect pair than uri taecgui. Seriously. I've been watching WGM since the beginning couples, eg hyun joong n hwangbo cp, ant cp, to the most recent ones ie kangyoon cp, joonseo cp, sunhee cp,.. but out of all these, I've never ever seen a couple that was so well-matched like taecgui. Even with their difference in languagr and culture, they are still in perfect harmony. I'm not the kind of person who would go crazy over watching virtual couples in WGM, but taecgui has made me into exactly that. Totally crazy. Totally wancheon micheoso!! Gosh I need help and this forum is my medicine! Lol.

Just wanna say that I enjoy how sharing and caring our forum posters are here, putting up gifs and MVs. Keep it up cos I appreciate and enjoy all of them!

Oh ya I've been wanting to share one part in an episode, the one after their housewarming party where they were sitting on the couch eating G.O.'s cake, and guigui started to massage taec's shoulders.. then taec decided to massage gui's shoulders instead and he started saying "like this.. gently.." gosh anyone realise how sexy his voice was then?? Hahaha! Okok, oh man like I said, I'm wancheon micheoso!! :P

Talk to u all later! :)

Welcome welcome! You all were just about in time!! Delurking on GuiGui's birthday!!! Yaaay!!!

GAMBEIIIIII!!!!! :) :)) ;)

angelangie

said:

@packmule3
hehehehe...task done TA DA.....with the help of ate :D @sshevolkth :D muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D
1. Minho & Sulli - To the Beautiful You2. Drew Berrymore - Fever Pitch3. TaecGui OWN MOVIE - PD-NIM NVR RELEASE THIS TO US???!!!!4. Lee Sun Kyun - All About My Wife5. Lee MinHo & Park You Ming - City Hunter6. Ryu Si Won - Goodbye Dear Wife 
TA DAAAAAAAAA ............. :D
namescenecopied_zps676cec60.jpg

Guest ss501lover00

Author-nim(s) any fanfic updates? Lol I need my dosage of taecgui! Lol regarding the gift, ugh... This is why I told myself not to expect too much! But oh wells, at least we not unnoticed with everything that we do... One day, ONE DAY, they will be like: " we owe taecgui shippers a lot so we need to make a taecgui season 2!!" I just cannot wait for this to happen!!!

@packmule3
Do we need to file a lawsuit and subpoena you to open your Taecgui vault of untelevised footage? Or do we have to dress up@bidibep@bluemoonrising, and @bladerunner as a kpop girl group so they can go on a commando mission, infiltrate your headquarters, and tie down your executives until you give them up?

Hahahaha...... sure, as long as I can get my hands on the master untelevised footage, I don't mind going in as a kpop girl group BUT I'll detest any association with a particular group of girls as well as having names like Tif*#$y or Jes%$& or the other one that rhymes with "noona". I prefer something more heroic, something like this......pretty please?   :D:))

supergirls_zps8085e4c9.jpg

First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!
Second I updated my ff!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/13

Hope you girls will like it!!!! Since I'm here I will also post two wonderful pics that I made :D

Look at his smile... on the first and second pics on the left side..You don't smile like that if there's not some fluttering feeling going on :x
5lxt.jpg

Guest ss501lover00

First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

Hope you girls will like it!!!! Since I'm here I will also post two wonderful pics that I made :D

Look at his smile... on the first and second pics on the left side..You don't smile like that if there's not some fluttering feeling going on :x

Thank you for the update author-nim!!! I thought I'm going cray waiting for an update! I've read almost all the taecgui related fanfics and im afraid I might mix all the stories together in my head! Lol again, thanks for updating and happy happy birthday/sengil-chuke-hamnida to uri GuiGui!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! What will be taec's gift?! Hmmmm *off to wonder* :)

Guest sshevolkth

Here's a new chapter of Fifty Shades of TaecGui Chapter 13: Surprise!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/edit_chapter/507346/13

Reminder:  MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY
Disclaimer:  Please don't hate me after reading the last part.  :> :)>-

Guest leechalee

Yay! Gomawo @chu3x! Happy birthday Guigui!

Guest sshevolkth

Such a coincidence that we both updated our fan fics and posted it today @chu3x  :-bd
@ss501lover00  Be careful what you wish for, 'coz you just might get it...hehehe... Enjoy reading! ;)
I actually have been in Las Vegas the past few days, and I didn't have wi-fi to post the chapter until right now.  
And @packmule3 You are far too kind to refer to me as a "professional" write.  I appreciate the nice compliment, but you yourself are an ace at writing.  You must seriously jump on the fan fic writing as well, 'coz your stuff is tooooo awesome! ^:)^  I didn't watch "All About My Wife," but I was pretty good in researching and finding out that's where the picture came from.  :P

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said:

Happy birthday to Gui Gui :) may she had a even better year ahead....and maybe she will announce something that will keep us all the shipper happy ROFL :D
Credit: Weibo & as Taggedbf92f7a8gw1e7i068cjmij211y2z8kjl_zpse38b9e9b174bjw1e7i09jfzu8j20j30q6jx4_zps1f4b

Guest ss501lover00

Here's a new chapter for you all of Fifty Shades of TaecGui Chapter 13: Surprise!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/edit_chapter/507346/13

Reminder:  MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY

Disclaimer:  Please don't hate me after reading the last part.  :> :)>-

Another update!!! This'll keep me sane for a couple of days!!! Thank you author-nim for updating!!

Archived