♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Sàvrina1430291931

haha seungri seems happy , of course with girls like this he can't be sad , he seems very excited haha , lovely seungseungcar 
between nobody have an answer to my question :( 

130808 Marc Andrew Davies’ Twitter Update: "Korean superstar #GDragon shoot the video for his new single"

tumblr_mr7l18IliD1qb2yato1_1280.png

Last night we had the pleasure of having Korean superstar #GDragon shoot the video for his new single.

Source: @marcdavies

Dae so handsome :x continues to make us all proud with his Japanese promotions. 
tumblr_mqynstF8SE1qdeyzso3_250.giftumblr_mqynstF8SE1qdeyzso4_250.gif
tumblr_mqynstF8SE1qdeyzso2_250.giftumblr_mqynstF8SE1qdeyzso1_250.gif

Sàvrina said: well we all know that GTOP were a very cloooose freinds in the past before debuting til 2011 i saw ther BTS and ther photos and i heared that they arae very close and that they always go together to clubs ...etc , but when i saw their alive concert i  noticed that they're not that close , GD is more close to seungri and TOP to daesung , and i have read in a interview where GD said that they became distant 
so what did happen with them ? is there a problem ? are they in a good term now ?

130808-09 G-Dragon Twitter/Instagram Updates

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

삐————— photo by @ebonyeun

beep————— photo by @ebonyeun

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

Pol (hop/jump)

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

Jjak (hop/jump)

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

뛰다 피봤다 ac

I bled from jumping ac

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato5_1280.jpg

혼자가아니야

Not alone

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato7_1280.jpg

DONE

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr8uzlKRXZ1qb2yato9_r1_1280.jpg

Source: @IBGDRGN l xxxibgdrgn@Instagram l Translated by:@BIGBANGGisVIP

he deleted the last two pics

130809-10 G-Dragon Twitter/Instagram Updates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45otE1CpC5c

Credit: yginstagram@YT

Posted Image

TIRED

Posted Image

WOW

Posted Image

이거슨습호

This is a spoiler

Posted Image

#saintlaurent

Posted Image

흐흐히히하하호호헤헤후후

uheuhihihahahohohehehuhu

Source: @IBGDRGN l xxxibgdrgn@Instagram l Translated by:@BIGBANGIsVIP

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Top Most Shocking Celebrity Stories Part 1

TOP MOST SHOCKING CELEBRITY STORIES PART 1: DAESUNG, CHOI JIN SHIL

I was perusing around the K-pop blogsphere to get inspired on what I should write on this lovely site, when I came upon actor Cha Seung Won's son who is currently in jail for raping a high school girl after imprisoning her in his grandpa's villa. What? Am I the only person who is completely shocked by this story? The sad story has propelled me to write an article on the top stories that shocked us all.

91545.jpg

I remember hearing the Daesung motorcycle story and feeling incredibly sad for all parties involved. In a nutshell, Daesung was driving down a road when he ran over a hurt motorcyclist on the road and crashed into a parked taxi that was on the side of the road. He was going 20 miles over the speed limit and controversy ensued when police began to investigate whether or not the man on the floor was dead already or if Daesung had indeed killed him. Daesung was later cleared of charges and had to suspend his public activities with Big Bang for a given amount of time.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/16BnQDZ