Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

***I always like KHJ's frankness. Though I'm not a fan of SS501 I really do hope they do come back together. I never even knew he has a scuba diving license, no wonder he's so good! That's great I read once that he said he learn scuba diving to overcome his fear of sea. 

:))

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he has 6 different scuba diving licenses + talks about SS501's reunion

Kim Hyun Joong apparently has 6 different scuba diving licenses!

The star style magazine 'High Cut' revealed a video of the singer-actor underwater, gliding in the water easily. He revealed that he was really scared of water because of the movie 'Jaws', but he also confessed that he had 6 different scuba diving licenses.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong goes swimming for 'High Cut'

In fact, he's so into scuba diving that when he gets old, he wants to build a house in Jeju Island and open a scuba shop. He said, "I'm not an environmentalist, but when I go scuba diving, I realize that even though the ocean is so beautiful on top, inside it's very dirty. I want to make a group of scuba divers who clean up the ocean."

On SS501 ever coming back together, he said, "I think about it, but the reality to make it happen isn't so easy. Something I can say easily becomes a source of unconfirmed hope for my fans. Even if we get hurt, we should face reality."

The full interview and video is only available to 'High Cut' application users, but check out the intro video above!

source : allkpop

feat

KIM HYUN JOONG, KIM SO EUN AND IM SOO HYANG CONFIRMED FOR “INSPIRING GENERATION”

Posted by Clockwatcher on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 ·

couchkimchi.com

7w6x.jpg

A month ago, it was announced that Kim Hyun Joong was looking at the drama favorably.  The role had previously been offered to Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo, both of whom passed it up for other dramas (Two WeeksMedical Top Team). Their loss was the singer-actor’s gain and he’s scheduled to appear with co-stars Im Soo Hyang (Iris 2) and Kim So Eun who starred with him in Boys Over Flowers.

It’s a KBS2 manhwa-based drama set in 1930s Shanghai about love, friendship and patriotism. They will be shooting on location in Shanghai, China for three months and it’s scheduled for a November premiere.

Seeing how Taecyeon’s acting has improved for his latest drama gives us hope that anything is possible. Considering that the role was previously offered to very capable actors like Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo, one has to imagine that it will be quite melodramatic and require an actor who can successfully convey a barrage of emotions. Can Kim Hyun Joong handle it? I suppose the producers think so. We’ll see how right they are in November.

Source: UP News

[TRANSLATION] KHJ interview in SBS Hwashin [English Translations]

cr: @5StarsAs1
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rlq6cq

Tweets by @5StarsAs1
- KHJ's confused look when the MC said he's the 1st Gen Hallyu & after a few sec..'Ah!! The 1st Idol catching the H1N1 flu before the vaccine was released in Korea' ㅋㅋㅋ (luckily he caught the flu in Japan and the vaccine was already available in Japan~) 

=================================================
- Regarding the rumor why KHJ seemed to only greet Bae Yong-jun instead of other hoobaes...KHJ said he was just shy since he felt that he himself isn't someone that highly. Plus they weren't even in the army, but hoobaes(in a whole group) always comes to him and greet him 'Hello!' in the 'military manner'. So he thought 'Huh? Am I in N.Korea?' and have no idea what to reply them, just '...hi' and ran away.

He said if he were to reply them with such words like 'Keep up the good work!'..it makes him sounds like as if he's a leader/head of something with power (but in fact, he's not). KHJ himself is also a hoobae to sunbaes. He does greet his sunbaes too but not in that 'military manner'.

KHJ thought that hoobaes who are able to perform so cheerfully and bright on stage..why do they seem like a 'machine'(in their greeting method) below stage? MC said that it's their respective agency who asked their idols to do so. KHJ said it feels weird as if they are making this greeting method a system.

So during music shows, KHJ doesn't really go to the washroom because even inside the washroom, hoobaes(also in a whole group going to the washroom) greet him(or sunbaes) too even if they are in the middle of relieving themselves, hoobaes would turn around and greet him when he enters the washroom. And KHJ would quickly pull up his pants and go inside the toilet cubicle instead ㅋㅋ Here MC said because he quickly pulls up the pants and enters the toilet cubicle instead, this might cause another rumor to surface again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

KHJ hopes that hoobaes would just greet him in a friendly and casual method like brothers and sisters, not the hoobae-sunbae method. 

- KHJ said he's close to Bae Yong-jun, like brothers. Even when they are sending text messages to each other, it's also in a casual manner like 'How are you doing? Treat me for a drink'. He meets up with BYJ around 1-2 times in a month.

One of the MC who's also under KE, revealed that KHJ and BYJ only talks about work for around 2 minutes over the phone, but they could talk for 2 hours when they are talking about females. When MC Kim Hee-sun asked rather straightforwardly, 'He's still not yet married, right?' which KHJ was flustered at the question and answered, 'Not yet'. (I think this was regarding that rumor bettwen BYJ and Lee Na-young getting married 2 years ago?)

When KHJ was asked what kind of games does BYJ play usually. He answered BYJ was actually very good in the game that you got to match 3 identical animal characters togethers in order to get a combo (it's the Kakaotalk's Anipang game)

When asked how many fanclubs he has in China or any other countries, KHJ answered he has 1 or 2 fanclubs in each countries. The MC (under the same agency) reveals that in a total of 16 countries, KHJ has a total of 36 fanclubs, and those are only the official ones.

KHJ said he did attend one of the TV programme in China which is Happy Camp, that have also marked the highest viewership ratings with around 3 bllion viewers. MC Kim Gu-ra jokingly asked 'Is it a..rated movie?' (he doesn't know Happy Camp is a variety programme. He thought it's rated because of the word 'Happy'..?) KHJ answered he's not sure why is it titled 'Happy Camp', perhaps to bring laughters to the viewers or doing body gags..and soon all realized it's a variety programme.

Among thousands of viewers who applied to the enter for the show recording, only 200 people were picked via lucky draw. KHJ also knew the case on 'illegal ticket sales' where the price of one entrance ticket was sold at one million Korean won.

- When talking about KHJ's wish to travel to the space. He said that there is a organization to send people to travel in space but it's really expensive, around 2 billion KRW? (he really does find out for a lot of interesting things...o.o..here I think he meant it's the Virgin Galactic's spaceflights). KHJ said that the organization still doesn't allow people like him to apply yet, instead they are allowing people who are richer and famous. He also knew that Justin Bieber had also applied who is currently in the waiting list. (members from N'Sync also have applied but have been rejected..).

So in order to get on this 'flight' at least once before he dies, he'll work harder to become more famous although he might not be that rich. But at the meantime to make himself feel better (since he could not apply to go on the spaceflight(?) yet), he would convince himself to think that the flight operation is still under testing, sending off the first 100 passengers to check whether is it safe or not ㅋㅋㅋ

- Ohhh!! KHJ's English level 'improved'!!

MC said KHJ took the school qualification exam because he's pursuing the singing career thus unable to proceed to senior high school. This was during the first year in high school where KHJ was really into music. But KHJ revealed that he had returned to school. The reason being because the school qualification exam was too difficult.

(P/S: School qualification exam or known as 검정고시 is a test for students who did not attend high school but wishes to graduate as a high school student)

KHJ said that the school qualification exam is not as easy as everyone think it is. Questions like 'How are you? Fine, thank you' and also questions that he didn't know at all would come out. He knows what's 'be+ing', 'as' 'as possible', '-ed'.

He was very confident that he knew all these so he took the school qualification exam. Once he open the leaflet, he thought right away 'Ah..I have return to school again next year..'. He also jokingly said, 'To understand all these (in the leaflet) would probably take 10 years whereas return to school only take 3 years' 

- Lastly when KHJ was asked what kind of father would he want to be next time? KHJ said, 'I'm me, and you're you. I will spend the money I earned and I won't give you all that I've earned'

KHJ said since he himself is also living in this world, he should lead a happy life too (with money he earned). And the kids should fight for their own happiness too.

HJ's 'One Line of Strength': "There are surely times for studying!"

24_2.jpg

addendum:
- Ohhh!! KHJ's English level 'improved'!!

MC said KHJ took the school qualification exam because he's pursuing the singing career thus unable to proceed to senior high school. This was during the first year in high school where KHJ was really into music. But KHJ revealed that he had returned to school. The reason being because the school qualification exam was too difficult.

(P/S: School qualification exam or known as 검정고시 is a test for students who did not attend high school but wishes to graduate as a high school student)

KHJ said that the school qualification exam is not as easy as everyone think it is. Questions like 'How are you? Fine, thank you' and also questions that he didn't know at all would come out. He knows what's 'be+ing', 'as' 'as possible', '-ed'.

He was very confident that he knew all these so he took the school qualification exam. Once he open the leaflet, he thought right away 'Ah..I have return to school again next year..'. He also jokingly said, 'To understand all these (in the leaflet) would probably take 10 years whereas return to school only take 3 years' 

- Lastly when KHJ was asked what kind of father would he want to be next time? KHJ said, 'I'm me, and you're you. I will spend the money I earned and I won't give you all that I've earned'

KHJ said since he himself is also living in this world, he should lead a happy life too (with money he earned). And the kids should fight for their own happiness too.

HJ's 'One Line of Strength': "There are surely times for studying!"

24_2.jpg

newyorkcitygirl said: Age of Feeling gets its hero and leading ladies
by javabeans | August 7, 2013 | 

Sooooo, I’ve got some good news and some bad news for ya. And maybe some more bad news. I’ll let you decide which is which.

KBS’s 1930s period action-melo series Age of Feeling is back in action with a flurry of casting announcements, so hopefully three time’s the charm as idol-actor Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss, Boys Before Flowers) takes the leading role. (The drama was previously passed up by Lee Jun-ki, who took Two Weeks instead, and Kwon Sang-woo, who took Medical Top Team.) My interest was piqued ever since I first heard this show announced, so I’m glad that it’s heading into actual production; the fizzled castings had me worried for a while. The show is set in Shanghai during the years of Japan’s occupation of Korea and much of the Pacific, which offers up plenty of opportunities for drama up in this drama.

One of the leading ladies will be played by Im Soo-hyang (IRIS 2, I Do I Do), who reportedly fell in love with the script and beat out several actresses for the role. Her character is an “ambitious and irresistible” woman with loads of charisma. She has a romantic relationship with hero Jung-tae (Kim Hyun-joong), but it’s because of his father that she loses the parents she’d only just found after ten years of separation, and thus twists their relationship into a fraught love-hate version.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Kim So-eun (Happy Endings, Horse Healer) will be taking up another lead role (reports state that she’s verbally agreed and will be working out casting details) as a young lady with a tough, courageous attitude. (So… Im Soo-hyang is Rie and Kim So-eun is Mok Dan?) Her character becomes a singer (okay, so flashes of Lala), only to take up with the independence movement (no, Mok Dan again) once her first love dies. Thus she “holds a microphone in one hand and a bomb in the other.”

I foresee that with the genre, time period, and character types in play, Age of Feeling is sure to attract a number of Gaksital comparisons; that’s just inevitable. I do hope that the series can find a way to make this its own thing, because there’s a wealth of narrative possibilities in this world. Even if my reaction to the casting has dimmed the excitement a bit. Just please don’t pull a Poseidon with all your actor-swapping and story-sucking. Please?

Age of Feeling will be a 24-episode drama to premiere in November.

Via Star NewsE DailyTV Report

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/age-of-feeling-gets-its-hero-and-leading-ladies/

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he has 6 different scuba diving licenses + talks about SS501's reunion

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/ ... 1s-reunion
By Jennywill

Kim Hyun Joong apparently has 6 different scuba diving licenses!

The star style magazine 'High Cut' revealed a video of the singer-actor underwater, gliding in the water easily. He revealed that he was really scared of water because of the movie 'Jaws', but he also confessed that he had 6 different scuba diving licenses.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong goes swimming for 'High Cut'

In fact, he's so into scuba diving that when he gets old, he wants to build a house in Jeju Island and open a scuba shop. He said, "I'm not an environmentalist, but when I go scuba diving, I realize that even though the ocean is so beautiful on top, inside it's very dirty. I want to make a group of scuba divers who clean up the ocean."

On SS501 ever coming back together, he said, "I think about it, but the reality to make it happen isn't so easy. Something I can say easily becomes a source of unconfirmed hope for my fans. Even if we get hurt, we should face reality."

The full interview and video is only available to 'High Cut' application users.

class="yiv4583518340post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[Translation] Excerpts From Kim Hyun Joong Guesting in Hwashin [incarnation]

note: I will add the videos later

credit:SBSNOW1

0.jpg

Translation by: @5StarsAs1

[Kim Hyun Joong on Bae Yong -Jun& Happy Camp Guesting in China]

KHJ said he's close to Bae Yong-jun, like brothers. Even when they are sending text messages to each other, it's also in a casual manner like 'How are you doing? Treat me for a drink'. He meets up with BYJ around 1-2 times in a month.

One of the MC who's also under KE, revealed that KHJ and BYJ only talks about work for around 2 minutes over the phone, but they could talk for 2 hours when they are talking about females. When MC Kim Hee-sun asked rather straightforwardly, 'He's still not yet married, right?' which KHJ was flustered at the question and answered, 'Not yet'. (I think this was regarding that rumor bettwen BYJ and Lee Na-young getting married 2 years ago?)

When KHJ was asked what kind of games does BYJ play usually. He answered BYJ was actually very good in the game that you got to match 3 identical animal characters togethers in order to get a combo (it's the Kakaotalk's Anipang game)

When asked how many fanclubs he has in China or any other countries, KHJ answered he has 1 or 2 fanclubs in each countries. The MC (under the same agency) reveals that in a total of 16 countries, KHJ has a total of 36 fanclubs, and those are only the official ones.

KHJ said he did attend one of the TV programme in China which is Happy Camp, that have also marked the highest viewership ratings with around 3 bllion viewers. MC Kim Gu-ra jokingly asked 'Is it a..rated movie?' (he doesn't know Happy Camp is a variety programme. He thought it's rated because of the word 'Happy'..?) KHJ answered he's not sure why is it titled 'Happy Camp', perhaps to bring laughters to the viewers or doing body gags..and soon all realized it's a variety programme.

Among thousands of viewers who applied to the enter for the show recording, only 200 people were picked via lucky draw. KHJ also knew the case on 'illegal ticket sales' where the price of one entrance ticket was sold at one million Korean won.

[Kim Hyun Joong & His Space Travel Plans]

When talking about KHJ's wish to travel to the space. He said that there is a organization to send people to travel in space but it's really expensive, around 2 billion KRW? (he really does find out for a lot of interesting things...o.o..here I think he meant it's the Virgin Galactic's spaceflights). KHJ said that the organization still doesn't allow people like him to apply yet, instead they are allowing people who are richer and famous. He also knew that Justin Bieber had also applied who is currently in the waiting list. (members from N'Sync also have applied but have been rejected..).

So in order to get on this 'flight' at least once before he dies, he'll work harder to become more famous although he might not be that rich. But at the meantime to make himself feel better (since he could not apply to go on the spaceflight(?) yet), he would convince himself to think that the flight operation is still under testing, sending off the first 100 passengers to check whether is it safe or not ㅋㅋㅋ

[Kim Hyun Joong On His Shyness in Receiving Formal Greetings]

Regarding the rumor why KHJ seemed to only greet Bae Yong-jun instead of other hoobaes...KHJ said he was just shy since he felt that he himself isn't someone that highly. Plus they weren't even in the army, but hoobaes(in a whole group) always comes to him and greet him 'Hello!' in the 'military manner'. So he thought 'Huh? Am I in N.Korea?' and have no idea what to reply them, just '...hi' and ran away.

He said if he were to reply them with such words like 'Keep up the good work!'..it makes him sounds like as if he's a leader/head of something with power (but in fact, he's not). KHJ himself is also a hoobae to sunbaes. He does greet his sunbaes too but not in that 'military manner'.

KHJ thought that hoobaes who are able to perform so cheerfully and bright on stage..why do they seem like a 'machine'(in their greeting method) below stage? MC said that it's their respective agency who asked their idols to do so. KHJ said it feels weird as if they are making this greeting method a system.

So during music shows, KHJ doesn't really go to the washroom because even inside the washroom, hoobaes(also in a whole group going to the washroom) greet him(or sunbaes) too even if they are in the middle of relieving themselves, hoobaes would turn around and greet him when he enters the washroom. And KHJ would quickly pull up his pants and go inside the toilet cubicle instead ㅋㅋ Here MC said because he quickly pulls up the pants and enters the toilet cubicle instead, this might cause another rumor to surface again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

KHJ hopes that hoobaes would just greet him in a friendly and casual method like brothers and sisters, not the hoobae-sunbae method.

[Kim Hyun Joong The First Gen. Hallyu Star]

KHJ's confused look when the MC said he's the 1st Gen Hallyu & after a few sec..'Ah!! The 1st Idol catching the H1N1 flu before the vaccine was released in Korea' ㅋㅋㅋ (luckily he caught the flu in Japan and the vaccine was already available in Japan~)

[bareFoot Friends ep 17]KJH BAREFOOT FRIENDS EPISODE 17 PREVIEW
The 2 same aged friends KHJ & YSY drove a camping car and traveled to the East Sea, sharing deep stories
CREDIT TO : @AlienPrinceKHJ

source: http://spv.sbs.co.kr/nbbs/view.jsp?uniq_no=10000302677&code=10000017616&top_index=null&field&keyword&page_no=1

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1376026654553490019 ...

733817_482951635127362_1921171409_n.jpg

970029_471280516301345_711886134_n.jpg

999412_471280462968017_698678577_n.jpg

998458_409195825852449_1499805904_n.jpg

999720_471282102967853_574832506_n.jpg

1151080_471273252968738_1533394761_n.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.375;"Kim Hyun-joong to Appear on “Cool Kiz On The Block”Posted on 2013/08/09 by Lee Eun Ah 

Korean singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong. [KEYEAST]

Korean singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong. [KEYEAST]

Korean solo artist Kim Hyun-joong will smash shuttle cocks over the net this month.

Kim participated in the taping of KBS sports variety show “Cool Kiz On The Block”  on Wednesday, which will go on air on August 21 and 28, the show’s promoter Dramatic Talk told TenAsia over the phone Friday.

K-pop group TVXQ! member MAX Changmin, one of the three regular members of the show, could not make it to the taping on Wednesday due to his promotional activities in Japan but he will continue to appear from next week’s taping, the official added.

Kim Hyun-joong is currently making his regular appearance on SBS’s variety show “Barefooted Friend” along with After School’s U-ie and comedian Kang Ho-dong.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-joong’s newest album “ROUND 3,” which includes title single “Your Story,” topped the Billboard’s World Album chart last Friday.

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of KEYEAST

[Kim Hyun Joong Part 2] 'kkotnam', reaching out to the world beyond Korea go

Naver Entertainment| Article Date 2013-08-09 17:12newsnaver,com
171024492_21310_%25C0%25DB.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun Joong's third mini-album, 'Round 3' (ROUND 3) the United States climbed to the top in the Billboard World Albums Chart.The Nielsen SoundScan (Nielsen SoundScan) release of the album to target non-English speaking countries, one week album sales chart rankings are determined. Kim Hyun Joong comeback after a big promotion without progress in the World Albums chart for one very significant period geomeo squeeze can not be recorded.  past 2009 'Boys Over Flowers' in the yunjihu predecessors, he shook the hearts of female fans, it's a Hallyu star 'beyond the' World Star 'is moving to. Gamyeo reaching out to the world 'prestige Shenyang "Kim Hyun Joong's music and that is contributing to the" Korean Wave "and catch up on Frank. / / Editor's Note.

171024698_hiroshima_khj%25282%2529.jpg

How are you? Kim Hyun Joong is. Naver Star column, one call my childhood and the 'human Kim Hyun Joong' Are you aware about the eurira believe. In Part 2 of arts program "Barefoot friends' stories about overseas fans along with overseas performances and I'm going to talk about. You've seen the hard memory lane Please read all the way ^ ^
171025790_ww.jpg

Source-SBS 'Good Sunday - barefoot Friends of

# Real felt through the arts 'real sentiments' I first 'barefoot friends appeared in thinking when he went to enjoy. Entertainment than you think, but harder to surprise. Not funny when you say laughing because you said. Haha; frankly I'm really utgyeoya smiling man. So my imagination was different and a little bit I guess. But the reality, no matter how slight even entertainment'd need some kind of seasoning. Cause of the work is not too real out. biggest advantage of real variety program, such as a sibling bond that is formed. Eun-type, Yoon Jong Shin brother, Kang Ho Dong looked in every form. This'm pastiness. This type used to support agency's immediate predecessors and feels like a real chinhyeong. Celebrity chinhyeong of feel like I've ever had. As hyeongdo mind me think of me like a brother. It's not dated a lot of friends in the entertainment industry. The arts program is fixed I just feel like I'm looking family looked so good. 

171025262_khj_1123_2.jpg

# Nostalgic for the music of the first generation idol .. nostalgia music Let's talk a little if, in fact, the public's favorite song, the singer's supposed to be What's the worry that the exclusion in the past, I guess. Public is going to be dragged to the top even for talk I kept getting the job you want. I did not hook very good song or something like this. Pop (POP) for something I wanted to. Injection is repeated, like the music, but the lyrics while listening to the old songs to sing, and I wanted to feel like that. After hearing the contents of the song is to know what, that's only about songs that were a wishing wind. Idol singing three old one, so Deuce's "in the summer" or turbo 'recollection' is a medium tempo dance song look something like that Even if there's an obvious story. Ahswiwoyo disappear like that these days the trend called. I know you can not hit the times as a kid I do not know what I'm drenched in perfume love the old songs. You know the words to answer the analog.

171024844_hiroshima_khj%25284%2529.jpg

# New album, is seeking a new direction came in two years, the album came out, but sparing the burden. I can do better than popular, and with my own music and I wanted to color. I call this song long after to acquit myself that I wanted to be a musician I'm. But not limited to the genre was going to mastered a wide variety of genres.  songs I want to sing, "I like the song 's. Maybe your favorite songs and listen to attend're tough. So this time I'd like to try the song ate mind. Fortunately, this is the album I like the songs. I moved my songs to listen to when dani Cause. Haha.

171024975_khj_0205_4.jpg

# Gakkapgodo feel remotely "Korean Wave" Thankfully, many people tell me 'Hallyu star' jusiji paste the title, but I "Korean Wave" in the sense of positive aspects, but I do not have a guess. Even if you are, no matter how enthusiastic people who have hatred for those who have lots.  U.S. 'miryu called their music and content're just not to. L can not ignore accept banker. Yet our country so naturally he accepted from other countries do not think that the little points ahswipjyo. So the "Korean Wave" also caused conflict for, I guess.  Hallyu star junior foreign dreaming I want you to go out to a good end. I tell a joke with a straight face that no other people talking about the fun you know to be. Country so big hurricane or tsunami mobbing the country, but also in Southeast Asia was a big tsunami events, they really seems to know how to comfort. Aneuni grew up not talking about the environment, but it can be easily Okay, something for everyone People who get hurt.

171025627_s_%25C6%25E4%25B7%25E7_%25C8%2

# Global is thrilled to enthusiastic fans I had a lot of performances in Japan, Japanese people screamed in the past I'm not shout. Japanese culture did did. Now a lot of K-pop fans in South Korea as go crazy and sing along with the song playing. In the past, enthusiastic applause, but the end was just such a problem should not South Korea and different, well you had to adapt. Japanese side fans sent gifts the most memorable is the takoyaki grill making. Like to cook, but newfangled hageodeunyo ^ ^ grateful to China fans lotta "You want to hear something to his girlfriend for Christmas," he mutgilrae, the year of the dragon Make the "shawl want you to use that," he's never . But Chinese fans created a 100-meter woven shawl gave. It was impressive.

171025920_%25BA%25A3%25C6%25AE%25B3%25B2

Every European side of me coming to Korea because I'm a fan. Once the fan and drinking nanwotjyo about this and that. Korean and English to Korean fans still served as an interpreter. Four hours drank soju, Korea jyeotdago so good, 'Hyun Joong going to come to Korea, even if the seeds do not like' I loved them. Do not let your mind I will listen to.

171025120_khj_1123_1.jpg

# Enjoy today do not regret earthquake in China when I've donated 100 million won. Many of the 'why such a decision runnin' say easy, of course, gave else. But I'm not doing anything like that worry. I feel so good one day, the article observed earthquake in China Ran surprise. So now unto the boss talked.  because if not then I know that I'm will not get a donation. Apparently happens once asleep, 'Why did "people to the heart nature. Of course, when you think seriously, but across which it did. I just thought a moment and then placed across Tome walk around dreaming style. Haha. Is there some measures?

171026073_%25C5%25C2%25B1%25B9.jpg

I guess it's like to live the good life. Do not regret the time today to enjoy. Today sucks natdeon not work out what is left today dont regret it passes.  those who have wealth and honor, I think you're happy. I thought he had a lot of wealth and fame, but in reality than it pleased him to find happiness in a major, I think. I'm happy enough to send even million won. Collect 1,000,000 won to 1,000,000 won worth of happiness rather unhappy if you try to lose. Naver Star column readers, today is a happy man enjoying himself believe! And I love Kim Hyun Joong and my song back ^ - ^ Thank you so much for reading.

171025465_ppp.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong Post 
edited hwangyonghui representative (Asian Economic Sports Today) zoneheeya@stoo.com 
Photo Issue Daily, gimhyobeom writer (Road Studios), keyeast

class="yiv472892715post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376117372304_2005" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[KHJ Interview] Naver Star Column Interview Part 2 with Kim Hyun Joong

Source:

Translation Credit:  Cheezeemelt ‏@Cheezeemelt501

• Intro:Annyeonghaseyo? This is Kim Hyun Joong. I believe you got to know my childhood story and the 'Real Kim Hyun Joong' through Part 1. Now I'm going to talk about my entertainment program 'Barefoot Friends' along with my overseas performances and fans. I'll try to remember all my memory lane for you so please read it until the end. ^^**Apologies in advance for mistranslations. Kindly correct me if you found one. Thanks**
  • [Part 2 KHJ Interview] At first, I thought that I should just enjoy filming 'BFF'. But then I was surprised that it's actually harder than I thought.
  • [Part 2 KHJ Interview] The biggest advantage I think in doing this reality program is that I formed a real bond with the Hyungs. Eun Ji Won hyung, Jong Shin hyung, Ho Dong hyung, we see each other every week. We stick to each other. Eun Ji Won hyung felt like a real brother to me because he is my senior from my former agency. I really like the fact that we seem to achieved a family in this program.
  • [Part 2 KHJ Interview]It's been a pressure to me to have a comeback after two years. I can do better than being just popular. I wanted to put my own color to my music. I want to try and master a wide variety of genres not just by one.I wanted to sing a song that I love. It's tough to just listen to the song you like. So this time, I wanted to sing a song that my heart like. Fortunately, I've got to sing the songs I like in this album. So when you hear my songs, you will be moved. Haha.

class="yiv3983053712post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376166891255_6322" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"[Eng Subs] Entertainment Weekly – Guerilla Date with Kim Hyun Joongby crazy4hyun

Credit:  TheAlienPrince ‏@AlienPrinceKHJ

Uploaded by:  kbsworld

[*]#김현중 [Eng Subs] Entertainment Weekly - Guerilla Date with Kim Hyun Joong starting at 34:41 (cr: kbsworld)

0.jpg