Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon thanks fans for supporting him in 'Good Doctor'

August 9, 2013 @ 4:34 am
by hyojiniee
jwgd39_zps4b14fb97.jpg

Joowon has been receiving praise for his acting skills on KBS 2TV's 'Good Doctor'. The hot actor plays the character of Park Sion, a pediatric hospital resident with savant syndrome. 

Joowon thanked fans for the support and revealed the story behind his role. He said, "Before we began filming, I frequently visited treatment centers. I met with the manager there often who shared a lot of stories with me, and I was also introduced to many autistic patientsThrough my meetings with them, I witnessed a lot and was moved."

He continued, "I was extremely worried, but I'm so happy because viewers have been giving such positive feedback. It gives me strength."

He also said the boss at the treatment center sent him an encouraging text message that read, "Thank you for portraying your role so surprisingly well. I look forward to seeing your romantic scenes too."

Have you caught the 'Good Doctor' yet? How's Joowon?

SOURCE: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/joowon-receives-praise-for-his-acting-skills-in-good-doctor

Rice Donation Project coming soon...

x7rn.jpg

I had said that we will launch this subject this week but we need more time before putting up the project. There are also some exciting things coming up, so please watch out for them, coming your way very soon.

Rice Donation Project coming soon...

I had said that we will launch this subject this week but we need more time before putting up the project. There are also some exciting things coming up, so please watch out for them, coming your way very soon.

Omo! So excited! Thanks for organizing this! ^^

Other than the rice donation project there's more?? Will we be selling/making "Joo Won's balls" too? ^^

Oh and here's to hopefully be able to watch Cutie's musical together and raise our moaty banners! :P someone please tell us Cutie's sked for it and help in securing of tickets.

Also, could the JW soompi residents post their available/preferred month/week so we could watch together? The musical is from November 24 to april/may right?

I'd love to watch during November first week or February just so I could prepare for a longer trip. ^^ or whenever as long as Joo Won's the one performing. I wonder when he'll start rehearsing for it. His sked's too tight I hope he can still rest well. And eat more.

ellasam81 said:

By me

you did this? AWESOME!

Ya I did this but I never draw

I use anime app to chose the hair and the face feature

And use photo effect app put in the effect

You all can Do one too but only head

I am finding app with the whole body anime

Guest mindymoe

j3e0.png
If it goes to Only You filming, he looks so hot and manly. If it goes to GD filming, he looks adorable and I wanna pinch him 111.gif SO HOOOTTT..... Don't you feel hot with that black shirt in this summer, huh??? Aaaaaaa I just wanna unbutton his shirt!!! Three more buttons, please!!!!
I can't stand reading @coolreborn post about that Balls.. How can I burst into laugh in the midst of family meeting?? They'll say that I'm crazy.. Sadly I have an allergic with something oily and something that has nut in it.. 
But maybe sometime I'll grab Joowon's ball... (GRAB?? don't we have another vocab to express it????) 4.gif