Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

class="yiv5102740131post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375809896876_7037" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[News] Kim Hyun Joong 'Your Story' # 1 Two Weeks in a Row at Soribada

Source:http://www.sportsworldi.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20130806021277&subctg1=10&subctg2=00?OutUrl=daum

20130806020605_0.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong kept firmly on the top spot.

Online music service Soribada company (NYSE yangjeonghwan, http://www.soribada.com) Kim Hyun Joong in the 'Your Story' parking the July 5 (July 29-August 4) weekly chartfor two consecutive weeks at the top ohreumyeo 1 achieved.

Summer hot icon of f (x) 3 2 house album in the top 20 of the entry and departure were smooth. Title song 'The Wisdom 'is an addictive pop dance song settled on two.'Goodbye Summer' and 12 'Dogs' was ranked 18.

3 of the Brown Eyed Girls 'KILL BILL' the rose. Following that show dwitsim Crayon Pop 'Bar ppappa' in the last four weeks rose more than 3 stairs ranked. 'Bar ppappa''s been a single released with 46 days, the topic of serial 5-cylinder, round dance is gaining popularity.

Girls Day's summer song 'Tell me,' boa ' ACTION ", Tiara? Davichi's' Bikini 'was ranked on a 5-7. Younha's 'the distance ...' and the mountains (San E) of the 'know talkin' side by side, 8, 9, was ranked.

Other Cool's' farewell stand in front of ', in Biggs' for C. and C. You,' Five Dolls of the 'pair No. 1', gangseungyun's' Wild and Young 'has entered the top 20 chart two weeks.

Soribada official "f (x) of the two top-ranked ranked Releases 3 and has become a summer as an icon, crayons pop 'Bar ppappa' released a month passed, the source maintains gains in four points, which ranked the impression deep , "he said.

Choejeongah reporter cccjjjaaa@sportsworldi.com

class="yiv681602914post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375852110582_2365" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[Translation] The kid who dreamed to be a scientist, nicknamed ‘A’..and Kim Hyun Joong class="yiv681602914post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375852110582_2365" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"

Translation: HEAVENLY606

#김현중 #YourStory

[iNTERVIEW - PART 1: The kid who dreamed to be a scientist, nicknamed 'A'..and Kim Hyun Joong]

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000000438

103113893_BFACC0DB2_C0DB.jpg

Singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong finally made his comeback after nearly 2 years. He returned with a more manly appearance with his new album 'Round 3', alongside radiating his entertainment sense in the ongoing SBS variety programme 'Barefoot Friends'.

It's not only music and variety shows, Kim Hyun Joong was also active in the acting activities. After capturing many women's hearts with his character as 'Yoon Ji-hoo sunbae' in drama 'Boys Over Flowers' back in 2009, he was also casted as the genius Baek Seung-jo in the 2010 drama 'Mischievious Kiss'. Now Kim Hyun Joong is also preparing to return to the small screen with a new project. Using his 'flower-boy' appearance to capture the women's hearts, how was it like when he was young? Let's return to Kim HyunJoong's past along with Naver Star Column.

103113372_khj_1.jpg
Hello? I am Kim Hyun Joong. It seems a long time since I have greeted everyone. Is everyone doing great? I'd never knew I'll be doing this with Naver Star Column ^^ It's a pleasure to meet everyone in such way. Taking the chance I will show you the 'celebrity Kim Hyun Joong' and also the 'human Kim Hyun Joong' side of me, so I would like to thank in advance for reading this until the end.

#The kid who dreamed of being a scientist#
My dream to be a singer wasn't since I was young. Instead I dreamed to become a scientist when I was a kid. There are kids who likes to touch machines, right? I was also the same. I wanted to try dismantling the electronics at home and reassembling them again. During primary school, I was also doing pretty good in my studies. I have a strong desire to win so in order not to lose out to other kids, I gave in more effort on my studies.

103113561_khj_2.jpg

As I dreamed to become a scientist when I was young, I like things that are related to science or the environment now too. Not long ago, I was interested in an episode regarding 'Mammoth Cloning' on Discovery Channel. It talked about the extraction of blood sample from the cadaver's body frozen in the ice, and the blood sample was then injected into another mammoth's body for cloning. It was really fun watching the show.

103113737_khj_3.jpg

#Teenager, falling in love with music#
When I entered the middle-high school, I really loves music that I didn't really go to school much. Since young, it seemed that I didn't really pay much attention to dressing up myself. Even if I'm just eating the ramyeon, if I could play music, I feel contented. I've really put in a lot effort when I was in a band. It feels great to think (of those days) now too.

Those friends are now in the working society, also some who are preparing to become a school teacher. Talking about those past together was fun. We met once in 1-2 weeks recently. Friends from primary-middle-high school are still friends now, it's possible to meet up since we are living in the same neighbourhood. There are also friends who runs the chicken restaurant with me, and we always have fun there. Compared to friends who are in the entertainment industry, it seems that I have more childhood friends since they are comfortable to be around with.

103112783_4-3-horz.jpg

#Part-time worker teenager, nickname '(A)'#
As of what everyone would have known, I did a lot of part-time jobs when I was young. The one that I could remember most distinctly is the one where I've worked at a family restaurant. Singer 'Bi (Rain)' was really popular at that time, so the restaurant manager gave me a nickname that surpass 'Bi', which is 'A'. I've mentioned it before in broadcast and everyone thought it was interesting.

I have learned a lot of things from my part-time jobs' experiences. People obtained skills (from jobs' experiences) but I learned ways how to treat people. Things I have learned at that time are very helpful now. I always think of how to make the customers happy, how to give them the water refill when there's not much water is left in their glasses, how to refill the pickles when not much is left in their plates even without asking - I've learned a lot of such things. During birthday parties, if there are pregant lady beside, I would ask the person beside not to lit up the firecrackers - things like that I have learned back then.

Recently I have met the restaurant owner since 11 years. He is now the manager of a Chinese restaurant haha. I knew him once we made eyes contact. He still remembers my name. He used to call me 'Hyun Joong ah' back in those days, but now he addressed me as 'Hyun Joong ssi' instead. It feels unfamiliar.

103113076_cats.jpg

#Life is just one-shot, I don't want to lead a boring life#
Although I have done a lot of part-time jobs but I have never really thought of my own business. Like what I have said above, even if I'm only just eating ramyeon, if I could do the music I like, I think it would suffice. Neither do I like to lead/overtake someone. One of the reason why I continue this career(as a singer)is that it's great how the staffs would prepare all the things in detailed. Furthermore, I can't say words that people might not like to hear, so I don't have the confidence as a boss.

For me, I am not person with the attitude of leading a boring life. Neither do I want to live a life filled with regrets. I am a person who loves to enjoy my life. Without regarding to how others are looking on you, just live your own life as it is. Due to the image I was bearing last time, I couldn't say things that I wanted to say. Leading the days like that, I felt remorseful for the past. Now that I don't want to live a life with regrets anymore, so I am doing things I wanted to do from time to time.

103112667_3.jpg

#'Affection(情)' is a great thing#
Since I am engaged in both music and acting, many people are curious whether am I closer to music, even if it's just 1% (difference). However whether is it acting or music, both have the 'win-win' effect. Previously, if I have rehearsed singing for 100th times, I can still sing it again with the same feeling after waking up. However now standing on stage, I am able to express the suitable feelings according the songs (that I'm singing). I have learned these (emotions) from my experiences as an actor.

I met up with DSP's CEO sometimes recently, Lee Ho-yeon who lead me to my debut in the entertainment industry. His health wasn't that good, but he had been better recently. Although Eun Ji-won and Lee Hyo-ri both had left the company, I'd still missed the ex-agency. In fact, there aren't many situations where one would miss the ex-agency after moving to a new agency. However, seeing that many are reminiscing, it seems that (Lee Ho Yeon) CEO is a remarkable person. I feel that 'affection(情)' is a great thing. Sometimes, I do keep in contact with SS501 members. Very recently, Kyu Jong and I had contacted each other.

103112924_21240C0DB.jpg

#The friendship, love and work in my life#
I treat the friendships between me and my friends very importantly. Friends since childhood are still very close (with me) now. Among the celebrities, I am close to JYJ's Kim Jae Joong. I have spent Christmas with Jaejoong for 2-3 years in a row, drinking together. We have even lived together for a period of time. I don't see Jaejoong as my rival. Jaejoong is straightforward and a confident person. He is totally different from people who pretends to be strong.

Although I am person who treasures the loyalty, but I do not think that 'love is more important than loyalty'. Ha ha. I will pick love no matter when. When meeting people who treasures loyalty, they would always ask, 'If you are married, who would you save (first) when your wife and friend are in trouble?'. Of course it's the wife.

But love isn't an easy thing. Because I really love my work, I would opt for work instead of love now. I can still love even if I'm already an 'old man'. But for singing or acting, I can pick up the cool roles now at my age only. So as of now, my aim is to work harder to show a better side of me to everyone.

103112496__mg_0155.jpg

Readers of Naver Star Column, thank you for reading until the end. In the second part, I will tell you interesting stories regarding my music and overseas activities. Please give a lot of expectation to it. Ah, and please support my new title track 'Your Story' too...^^

103113217_fff.jpg

http://imgnews.naver.net/image/420/2013/08/05/103113217_fff.jpg
The miracles of 600KRW...
Your Story...

class="yiv4152511977post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375859238787_5276" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"Music Review: Your Story by Kim Hyun Joong – 2013.08.06 class="yiv4152511977post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375859238787_5276" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"

Source:  http://www.manilakoreantimes.org

Posted on Tue, 6 Aug 2013 by Sabrina

kimhyunjoongyourstory

After the release of “Unbreakable” where the girls are more likely aiming for Kim Hyun Joong’s engraved 6 packs abs. Now he’s back for a new MV entitled “Your Story”.

Kim Hyun Joong, one of the biggest solo Korean artists in kpop, has drop his flower-boy image from “Boys over Flowers” totally with the release of his MV “Your Story”. The song is about love-lost and heartache, this features love scenes of him and the girl, interspersed with unstable cinematic shots of the sea, the stormy wind across his abs, and yes, the piano where they bonded over.

It is a new concept and it’s different from his past music videos. There’s a bed scene that young people opted not to watch because it’s so heartbreaking. The most common comment from netizens is that they are heartbroken because of the scenes, though some are praising Kim Hyun Joong’s both acting and singing skills.

His comeback is totally kicking the Korean charts and capturing the heart of the Fans as well. We hope that Kim Hyun Joong will have more promotions.

0.jpg

[PHOTO] KHJ MODELS FOR JUSTIN DAVIS
Kim Hyun Joong and Justin Davis co-brand the first sunglass collection in early August sales outlets in Japan. Both men and women can wear sunglasses, a teardrop-shaped, square, round and other specifications, earloop site is also engraved with Kim Hyun Joong's icon. A total of five models of the three colors, price range 24,150 to 26,250 yen (1,500-1,600 RMB). Pictured promotional photos
class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 24px; line-height: 26px;"Sunglasses "Justin Davis" for the first time, collaboration with that star!

I announce the sunglasses collection "Justin Davis" is the first time. I pay attention to the lineup of sunglasses in collaboration with Kim Hyun Joong actor is a singer.

Sunglasses "Justin Davis" for the first time, collaboration with that star!

© Justin Davis

Summer 2013, sunglasses first appearance in the collection of "Justin Davis". The first collection to be memorial, announced a collaboration with Kim Hyun Joong actor is a singer in Korea. special model that Kim Hyun Joong has design, number of unisex design which is usable with every man and woman. Expand 3 colors each in all five type teardrop, square, and round shape. Even engraved special icon of Kim Hyun Joong in a temple. Collaboration sunglasses, start will be released nationwide in the "Justin Davis" shop from early August 2013! On this occasion, it and get the first collection to be commemoration.

999566_470218566407540_361682661_n.jpg
1098262_470218599740870_88479176_n.jpg

I like seeing his silly side. His 6 (or 8?) pack abs don't necessarily make me like him more. I'm glad that he remains the same silly, 4_D, crazy dude in the inside as in his old SS501/ Flower Boy days. :-)

I'm also happy he decided for this drama. So he will be most likely be paired with the girl who played Kim Bum's love interest in BOF? She's really cute...! I envision this drama will be a bit like a romance- noir thriller, with manga-like visuals. Crossing my fingers for it to be a hit!!!

After seeing him change and grow so much as a performer, and overcome so many things in BFF, I have confidence in his hard work and his abilities. I think he will surprise everyone as an actor too! :-)

Go KHJ! We are rooting for you! :-)

Kim Hyun Joong shares why he avoids getting greeted by his juniors on 'Incarnation'

allkpop.com

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1375808320_af_org.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong shared that he was uncomfortable with the required strict order of hierarchy in the celebrity world.

The artist guest starred on August 6 installment of SBS' 'Incarnation' and explained about the rumor that he stopped acknowledging greetings from his juniors after he became a Hallyu star. 
Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he has been avoiding his juniors because he felt shy about receiving their greetings. He explained that he felt like they were almost robotic as if they came from the army. He commented, "It's like we're in North Korea. I feel like I have become the leader. Receiving their bows itself seems authoritative to me." 

He criticized the "weird system" and expressed his hope that it can become more carefree and casual. 

http://youtu.be/P-zi66WDaYs 

The truth behind Kim Hyun Joong's fetish for ladies' stockings and school uniforms?
allkpop.com
On the August 6 episode of SBS' 'Incarnation,' Kim Hyun Joong was accused of having a strange fetish for ladies' stockings and high school uniforms as he was sometimes spotted at a female costume shop in Japan.

Before he could even explain himself, MC Shin Dong Yup joked, "Let's respect his personal sexual tastes. That's being polite." Another guest star Kim Sung Kyung also added, "You can't help yourself but to have a fetish for objects if you're like Kim Hyun Joong who receives love from everyone."
Kim Hyun Joong laughed as he answered, "It's like I've become that kind of person. We should censor out my face or something." 

The star explained that he was spotted by his fans when he went to purchase super heroes costumes (ie Batman) for his collection. Apparently, more scandalous outfits such as school uniforms, police uniforms, and nurse uniforms were right next to the hero outfits. He added, "The fans were more embarrassed than I was, their faces turned red. I thought it would be stranger to explain myself so I acted natural and looked at them, but I didn't purchase them."

newyorkcitygirl said:

Kim Hyun Joong shares why he avoids getting greeted by his juniors on 'Incarnation'

allkpop.com
Kim Hyun Joong shared that he was uncomfortable with the required strict order of hierarchy in the celebrity world.

The artist guest starred on August 6 installment of SBS' 'Incarnation' and explained about the rumor that he stopped acknowledging greetings from his juniors after he became a Hallyu star. 
Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he has been avoiding his juniors because he felt shy about receiving their greetings. He explained that he felt like they were almost robotic as if they came from the army. He commented, "It's like we're in North Korea. I feel like I have become the leader. Receiving their bows itself seems authoritative to me." 

He criticized the "weird system" and expressed his hope that it can become more carefree and casual. 

http://youtu.be/P-zi66WDaYs 

[scan] 06.08.13 Singapore OMY entertainment news: 
Kim Hyun Joong showed off his pecs while show-casing his new song 
[J hematemesis]Post Website / E-News:http://t.cn/zQNDwNH

credit to : @Bbbitbit

993664_470497599712970_1797466333_n.jpg

class="yiv1870619937post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375905748481_2891" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[Photos] Kim Hyun Joong Comeback Spread on KAN FUN

credit: ELLEY

1005786_188248838016240_899013121_n.jpg

999582_188248864682904_225797726_n.jpg

class="yiv688866846post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375905748481_2307" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[News] Kim Hyun Joong Says SS501 Reunion is Realistically Not Easy class="yiv688866846post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1375905748481_2307" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/42834

Taking a cool swim in the hot and humid summer weather, Kim Hyun Joong talked a bit about his future and SS501 with style magazine, High Cut.

84256911.jpg

In a special video released through theHigh Cut application on August 5, Kim Hyun Joong swims freely inside a pool, surprising everyone with his impressive swimming skills.

He revealed that as a young child, he was traumatized after watching the movie Jaws, making him fear water. Even so, he earned six scuba diving licenses, perhaps in an attempt to get over his fear.

“I want to build a cabin in Jejudo and open up a scuba shop,” said the singer on his plans at age 40. “I don’t want to appear like an environmentalist, but when you look at the ocean from the outside, it’s beautiful, but on the inside, it’s disgusting. I want to get together with scuba divers and create a good culture where we can clean the ocean.”

67363292.jpg

Also during the interview, Kim Hyun Joong touched upon the future of SS501.

“I think about it, but it’s not that simple realistically,” said Kim Hyun Joong. “And fans can start getting false expectations based off of words that I simply threw around. Even though feelings might get hurt, I think it’s right to face reality.”

Photo Credit: High Cut

[NEWS] CONFIRMED CAST FOR LEADING LADY/LEAD ACTRESS
credit to: Music News
563035_470477739714956_2438912_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong, Lim Soo Hyang & Kim So Eun will star in "Grateful Era" # # to be declared official ] KBS drama senior official said Wednesday that "recently identified, for the first time next week or so to practice the script. September in China, Japan, etc. overseas shoot. "
24 episodes, aired in November, adapted from the comic, about Korean patriots in Shanghai for the Restoration of the Fatherland and the story of the battle with the Japanese.

[sTARNEWS Exclusive] 
[KBS # # grateful era for the care of the household selected Kim So Eun, Kim Hyun Joong will take the show] KBS 2TV new drama <gratitude Times> selected Kim So Eun plays the female lead. crew side also said, "All starred soon to determine lineup, then in the next week or so for the first time the script is to study .9 China, Japan and other places overseas shoot. "aired in November, is expected to play.

credit to: Korea me2day

998452_470479926381404_1834702482_n.jpg

[News] Lim Soo Hyang to be Kim Hyun Joong's Lead Female for drama 'Inspiring Age'. 
Credit to: thecityconquest

1150978_470476563048407_561523302_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong Spills that Bae Yong Jun is the King of Cellphone Games

2013.08.07 12:45  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Dishing out on his agency CEO, Kim Hyun Joong spilled that Bae Yong Jun is the king of cellphone games.

34148197.jpg

On August 6, Kim Hyun Joong appeared as a guest on SBS’ Incarnation, showcasing his hilarious 4D personality. 

When asked about his hallyu star CEO, Kim Hyun Joong said he talks to Bae Yong Jun on a regular basis and sees each other at least once a month. Bong Tae Gyu, who is also in the same agency, stated that he heard that Bae Yong Jun and Kim Hyun Joong talk about work for two minutes and talk about women for two hours. 

Kim Hyun Joong nodded, saying Bae Yong Jun is also a man.

23426141.jpg

Adding an extra detail about his CEO, Kim Hyun Joong said Bae Yong Jun is good at cellphone games, particularly Anipang. 

“He’s always at the top of scoreboard,” said Kim Hyun Joong. “I think he has a special talent for it.”

Photo Credit: SBS

[iNFO] 2 CAST BEEN READING SCRIPTS WITH KHJ
I read in a Japanese site that "Inspiring Generation" already cast 2 actresses [below]. 
The article also mentioned they held the script reading today, with Kim Hyun Joong !! 

1. Kim So Eun....hehe....Boys Over Flowers !

1001117_598661376845424_124274177_n.jpg

and 

2. Im Soo Hyang......she acted in I Do I Do...antagonist there..

Age of Feeling gets its hero and leading ladies
by javabeans | August 7, 2013 | 

kimhyunjoong_95.jpg

Sooooo, I’ve got some good news and some bad news for ya. And maybe some more bad news. I’ll let you decide which is which.

KBS’s 1930s period action-melo series Age of Feeling is back in action with a flurry of casting announcements, so hopefully three time’s the charm as idol-actor Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss, Boys Before Flowers) takes the leading role. (The drama was previously passed up by Lee Jun-ki, who took Two Weeks instead, and Kwon Sang-woo, who took Medical Top Team.) My interest was piqued ever since I first heard this show announced, so I’m glad that it’s heading into actual production; the fizzled castings had me worried for a while. The show is set in Shanghai during the years of Japan’s occupation of Korea and much of the Pacific, which offers up plenty of opportunities for drama up in this drama.

One of the leading ladies will be played by Im Soo-hyang (IRIS 2, I Do I Do), who reportedly fell in love with the script and beat out several actresses for the role. Her character is an “ambitious and irresistible” woman with loads of charisma. She has a romantic relationship with hero Jung-tae (Kim Hyun-joong), but it’s because of his father that she loses the parents she’d only just found after ten years of separation, and thus twists their relationship into a fraught love-hate version.

imsoohyang_7.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Kim So-eun (Happy Endings, Horse Healer) will be taking up another lead role (reports state that she’s verbally agreed and will be working out casting details) as a young lady with a tough, courageous attitude. (So… Im Soo-hyang is Rie and Kim So-eun is Mok Dan?) Her character becomes a singer (okay, so flashes of Lala), only to take up with the independence movement (no, Mok Dan again) once her first love dies. Thus she “holds a microphone in one hand and a bomb in the other.”

I foresee that with the genre, time period, and character types in play, Age of Feeling is sure to attract a number of Gaksital comparisons; that’s just inevitable. I do hope that the series can find a way to make this its own thing, because there’s a wealth of narrative possibilities in this world. Even if my reaction to the casting has dimmed the excitement a bit. Just please don’t pull a Poseidon with all your actor-swapping and story-sucking. Please?

Age of Feeling will be a 24-episode drama to premiere in November.

Via Star NewsE DailyTV Report

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/age-of-feeling-gets-its-hero-and-leading-ladies/

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"[Eng Subs] City Conquest Ep 00 part1
BY SAENGIELUV
http://youtu.be/wEx85cfIFBY

Guest charliew

newyorkcitygirl said: [iNFO] 2 CAST BEEN READING SCRIPTS WITH KHJ
I read in a Japanese site that "Inspiring Generation" already cast 2 actresses [below]. 
The article also mentioned they held the script reading today, with Kim Hyun Joong !! 

1. Kim So Eun....hehe....Boys Over Flowers !

1001117_598661376845424_124274177_n.jpg

and 

2. Im Soo Hyang......she acted in I Do I Do...antagonist there..

[NEWS] KHJ AS TEMPORARY  REPLACEMENT FOR CHANGMIN FOR A SHOW IN KBS FOR 3 WEEKS
Hyun Joong temporary replacement Changmin recording KBS "our neighborhood arts stamina" in the next three weeks to keep together badminton players arts mission. Hyun Joong getting almighty. CREDIT TO :@howlovelylala According to the news http://bit.ly/13kRURS Kim Hyun Joong replaced Changmin on 'CoolKidsonTheBlock'. 
On last 7th, Kim Hyun joong has met 'CoolKidsonTheBlock' team first time and began to train. It is revealed Kim Hyun Joong and production team have been discussing the proper chance for his appearance on the show. Kim Hyun Joong is planning to make a appearance at 'CoolKidsonTheBlock' and join the badminton mission around for 3 weeks.

1146665_428501660598994_597170602_n.jpg

1004500_428501673932326_559414839_n.jpg

994585_428501667265660_412086642_n.jpg

1150927_428501663932327_383027970_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong to temporarily fill in for TVXQ's Changmin on 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education'

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/kim-hyun-joong-to-temporarily-fill-in-for-tvxqs-changmin-on-our-neighborhood-arts-and-physical-education

Kim Hyun Joong will temporarily replace TVXQ's Changmin, who was unable to participate in the recent filming of 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education' due to scheduling conflicts.

A representative stated, "Due to his overseas schedules, Changmin was inevitably unable to film 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education'. But starting next week, [Changmin] will return to the show and he will be able to participate in the games as normal. Since Changmin has high enthusiasm for badminton, he is very regretful that he won't be able to train with the Korean national athletes at the Taeneung Training Center." 

SEE ALSO: TVXQ's Changmin suffers a minor injury while filming 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education'

The rep clarified that Changmin's temporary absence has nothing to do with his injured lip, and stated, "The reason why Changmin will not be able to film for the show is not because of his injury."

Kim Hyun Joong came to the rescue to fill in for Changmin and received training starting on the 7th, and will continue to carry out the badminton mission with the cast for the next 3 weeks.

Check out Kim Hyun Joong's athleticism when the episode airs on the 20th!

971415_470826973013366_1719359162_n.jpg