Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: coolreborn said: Mjwonnie said: In addition to the website that @ezze provided to watch GD via 'live stream' tonite, here's some more additional sites as 'backup plan'! 1) http://55556.com/tv/2021/ 2) http://rispana2.blogspot.kr/2012/11/kbs-channel.html 3) http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/# Good doctor hwaiting! Credit to Cutie Joowon Indonesia

Fengyunzhibo is the original source of kpopstream so if kpopstream not working mean fengyunzhibo also wont be working but fengyunzhibo got another kbs2 channel too so you all can try which one can work for u
now kbs2 got alot of gd commercial clips on and off quite frequent

Guest arch00

WOW WOW so excited, less than an hour omo

VIoeOxU.gif

But mama not any links working for me :(( :((

xvyS1bC.gif

Good Doctor fighting !!!! cutie fighting !!

OMG! IT'S 5th August!!!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif
Oh my! I miss a lot of things. a lot. RL is so hectic(stressful :( ) and I have been spending my times in school.(ABOUT 12 hours per day!) I miss my  oppa a lot.OPPA! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

I  wont be joining the party today or the upcoming weeks .*stare at homework,project work,revision ,bla bla bla * But I will be reading the recaps(are you all going to post live recaps?Pls?) and I will catch up with the drama when it airs on KBS world.

I just happened to watch the MV this evening and I almost cried.It is more heart  wrenching when Shi On "cannot" cry .he is so lonely.and People will be bullying him right? ARR,I am going to kill the bullies! I don't know but I will advise you all to carry pillow while watching.You guys can punch that instead of the computer screen.crazy-monkey-emoticon-055.gif
Ok. Enjoy ppl :)
JOO WON,MOON CHAE WON, JOO SANG WOOK 
manse!manse!manse!
crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif
*good luck Oppa :) *

9 pages to catch up! Will be back soon after the broadcast coz I have no idea when I will finish my back reading. :D Can't wait to see cutie in Good Doctor! He will totally melt my heart in the series! :x Pressing Awesome buttons now! :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "[PREVIEW] KBS Mon/Tue Drama “Good Doctor”
Posted on 2013/08/05 by Jessica Kim in TV 

From left, producer Kwak Do-won, actor Joo Sang-uk, actress Kim Min-seo, actress Moon Chae-won, actor Joo Won of KBS TV series "Good Doctor." [KBS]

From left, actors Kwak Do-won, Joo Sang-uk, Kim Min-seo, Moon Chae-won, and Joo Won of KBS TV series “Good Doctor.” [KBS]

“I wanted to help them become adults. And have kids of their own, and love those kids.”

In a preview clip revealed at a press event for KBS’s upcoming Monday and Tuesday series “Good Doctor” on July 31, this is the answer Park Si-on (Joo Won) gives when asked why he wants to become a pediatric surgeon. “Good Doctor” is mainly about what happens when Park Si-on, suffering from savant syndrome (a person with autistic disorder or intellectual disability with a gift in a particular specific areas), becomes a first-year resident at the pediatric surgery ward of a hospital. It aims to show the perspectives people generally have of the disabled and tell a heartwarming story that viewers can sympathize with by depicting on the inner growth of characters surrounding him.

Actors Joo Won, Moon Chae-won, Joo Sang-uk, and Kim Min-seo will play major roles in “Good Doctor” and will be supported by a large number of actors recognized for their acting skills including Cheon Ho-jin, Kwak Do-won, and Ko Chang-suk. Will the show be able to bring a change to the highly competitive Monday and Tuesday prime time drama scene? Below are the three reasons you should look out for “Good Doctor” as revealed through a Q&A with the show’s main cast and producer Ki Min-soo at the press event.

Reason # 1. Different subject matter: ”Good Doctor” is a bit different from typical medical dramas. The element of ‘humanity’ is added to “Good Doctor” by talking about the little-known field of pediatric surgery and with the main character suffering from savant syndrome.

Q. How does “Good Doctor” differentiate itself from other dramas?

Producer Ki Min-soo: Medical dramas in the past have created tension through the depiction of medical actions and case-focused development. “Good Doctor” will do the same but focus a bit more on the relationships between the characters within the hospital. I think it’ll be refreshing in how Si-on, who is like a child himself because he is autistic, will perform medical acts on children with the heart of both the child and the patient.

Moon Chae-won: The role of Cha Yoon-seo that I’ll play is a fellow doctor. There were few roles that female could play in medical dramas in the past because the stories were male-oriented. But this drama is different because Cha can perform surgeries and show the growth she makes as a doctor.

Q. Joo Won, it couldn’t have been easy to play the role of someone suffering from autism.

Joo Won: I think that every actor would want to try playing a character like Si-on. I did have some concerns before I was actually cast for the drama but decided on it because of my trust in producer Ki Min-soo with whom I worked with for KBS’s “Ojakgyo Brothers.” As much as there are certain images we think of when we hear the word ‘autism,’ there have been a lot of dramas that deal with it. But after meeting with autistic people while preparing for “Good Doctor,” I found out that there are various types of autism. I was shocked when I met people that weren’t any different from healthy people. It’s been difficult having to portray Si-on that is someone that suffers from autism to a level that he can still be a doctor. It’s been particularly difficult saying medical terms in the way that Si-on speaks.

Reason # 2. The details to medical dramas: As much as the drama is about a professional line of expertise, it is crucial that the details befit it. It seemed that “Good Doctor” put in much effort to portray on the doctor’s life and hospital tasks realistically in order to meet the raised standards of the public.

Q. What efforts did you put in to express the details to being pediatric surgeons?

Joo Sang-uk: I tried very hard to actually become professor Kim Do-han. I practiced doing the scenes in the surgery room while on set for cable channel OCN’s “TEN 2″ as well. I prepared more than I have for any other drama (laughs). I even shot a scene in the surgery room for over 12 hours to get the shot I wanted.

Moon Chae-won: It was difficult having to express myself with just my eyes while in the surgery room. We’re receiving professional advice from real doctors but I think there’s a limit to the medical knowledge we can express. So I’m trying my best to deliver my emotions in my acting by monitoring my scenes well.

Joo Won: I didn’t know this before I started preparing for “Good Doctor” but the surgery techniques are different for children versus adults. I’ve been receiving advice when I’m on set and trying my best to show those details.

Q. Female characters usually do not have much weight in medical dramas. So what did you focus on to play your role as Cha Yoon-seo?

Moon Chae-won: I heard that female doctors become easygoing when they’re in hospitals because they’re surrounded by so many men. My character Cha Yoon-seo in “Good Doctor” relieves her stress by drinking (laughs). She meets Si-on after drinking, and gets scolded by professor Kim Do-han. I think this is how the show is a bit different from regular medical dramas. And I tend to inject my own thoughts and emotions into the characters I take on. I’ve admired doctors since I was young so I think such emotions are carrying into my acting as well.

Reason # 3. The message of “Good Doctor”: The fact that Si-on, suffering from autism, becomes a doctor is significant in many ways. “Good Doctor” aims to make viewers sympathize with and feel homogeneity with a handicapped person rather than feel pity and compassion for him. It seemed that the cast were going to great pains to deliver such a message.

Q. “What is the message that “Good Doctor” wants to deliver?

Kwak: Both of my parents actually suffered physical disabilities. And maybe that’s why but there are times that I just tear up when looking at disabled people. “Good Doctors” is about those who overcome disabilities. In our country, people’s perception of disabled people is negative to the point that there are very few places that wheelchairs can pass on. But what they need is enough interest in them that we can be indifferent towards them, not feelings such as ‘unusual’ or ‘pitiful.’ “Good Doctor” may lack in certain ways or be a bit uncomfortable to watch but I hope that a lot of people suffering from disabilities will gain hope from it.

Joo Won: By taking on a character that’s autistic, I realized the importance of people’s perceptions towards disabled people. It’s become better because of movies like “Barefoot Gi Bong” but it’s true that it’s still not enough. After actually meeting people suffering from autism while preparing for my role as Si-on, I saw that they were very social and realized that they were very different from what I knew about them. Through this drama, I’d like to make it widely known that autism is curable.

Reporter. Kim Gwang Kuk realjuki@tenasia.co.kr
Translator. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS