Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

since it's so quiet here on weekends, i think i'll continue watching Don't Click. it's broad daylight, so i'm not so scared. :D
(after some time.......)
no, no, NOOOOO!!!!! Joowon, baby, DONT WATCH THAT VIDEO!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! STUPID GHOST, YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM, YOU HEAR ME??!!!! YOU IDIOT, STUPID, SELFLESS, B***H, GHOST!!! IMMA KILL YOU!!!! IMMA KILL YOU IF YOU EVER HURT HIM!!!!!
EDIT: (after the movie ends)
Joowon-ah...... :(( :(( :(( :(( my darling Joowon...... noona will get revenge for you...... >:/

Joo Won radiates the clear and pure personality of Park Si On

jt0r.jpg

On the 3rd, Logos Film revealed a picture of Joo Won in KBS2TV, Mon/Tues drama <Good Doctor> as Park Si On on the film set.

In the picture, Joo Won had made the soap bubbles on his hair into spikes while shampooing it. In another picture, he celebrates his own birthday with 5 choco pies piled up into a cake with a candle stuck on top of it.

These scenes were taken on the 17th June at Gangwon-do, Taebaek and on the 11th July at Gyeonggi-do, Ansan. When Joo Won started filming <Good Doctor>, he discussed with the PD on how to make his portrayal more realistic.

Moreover, while preparing to shoot the scene of the birthday celebration, Joo Won looked at the pile of choco pies with the delight of a child. But once the real shooting started, sitting there alone, looking at the birthday cake with its solitary candle, his expressions were a mix of regret of loss and of his tragic childhood, earning him good critique.

Logos film expressed: “There is never ending laughter on the film set because of Joo Won’s happy smiles and aegyo. His clear and pure personality is very much similar to that of Park Si On in the drama.” Nicknamed the “Happy Virus in Filming”, Joo Won’s lively performance is anticipated.”

<Good Doctor> broadcast this 5th August

Source: Newsen

Chinese translation on Joo Won Baidu

English translation : mrdimples@soompi

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Why Was Joo Won Chosen for the “Good Doctor” Lead?
sherryxkim August 2, 2013
Why Was Joo Won Chosen for the “Good Doctor” Lead?

When director of upcoming KBS2 drama “Good Doctor,” Ki Min Soo, was asked why he chose Joo Won for the lead, he had an interesting response, according toOsen News. He answered, “Because he’s in good shape.”

At a press conference for “Good Doctor” that took place at Sung Mo Hospital in Seoul on July 31, Director Ki Min Soo explained his choice, “I heard he’s performed 250 times for musicals. If he wasn’t fit, he couldn’t have done it.”

He continued, “While filming ‘Ojakgyo Brothers,’ I felt something. I developed a faith in the actor. I thought he could pull off anything, from feelings to politics portrayed in the drama.”

Joo Won plays the role of Park Si On, who was diagnosed with Autism and Savant Syndrome as a child. Si On is a genius who has a phenomenal memory and excellent spatial perception. He is a first year resident at Sung Won University Hospital, where he meets Cha Yoon Suh (played by Moon Chae Won) and falls in love. 

“Good Doctor” will begin broadcasting episodes on August 5. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/02/why-was-joo-won-chosen-for-the-good-doctor-lead/

Guest joongieforeva

@coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^
is there any active fansite or twitter account that update joowon news?

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 
i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey everyone, been a while since I have posted..... Was not keeping well for few days but I would visit the thread everyday. My heartfelt welcome to all the newbies on the thread and hope you enjoy your time here.
Just thought of sharing this fancam video taken of Mon Chae Won where you can see how gentlemanly our Cutie was to her ( and maybe also in awe of her beauty :P )

Full Credits to : www.moonchaewon.net

Guest arch00

ctfrsgp said: Awwww... Shi-On ahhh... wae u celebrate your birthday alone and with only choco pies?? *sob*

Poor baby.. :((:-S
timg-1_zps5684142d.jpg
cr. Newsen and Baidu 朱元吧

joongieforeva said: @coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 
i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won Says He′ll Showcase a Different Type of Autistic Character

Joo Won showed his determination to act as a new type of autistic character in KBS2′s Good Doctor.

The press conference for the drama was held on July 31.

89803965.jpg

The actor said about his role, "He′s a unique character that any actor would love to try in his career, but I was also worried because he was a difficult type. I was able to let go of my worries thanks to help from producer Ki Min Soo, whom I previously worked with in Ojakgyo Brothers."

He added, "The most popular image of autistic characters was set down by senior Shin Hyeon Jun′s Gi Bong in Barefoot Gi Bong, and so though many characteristics define autism the public only knew of the condition through Gi Bong. It was hard to try and express autism in a different way because of that."

Joo Won appears in Good Doctor as Park Si On, a man who was diagnosed to have savant syndrome. Savant syndrome defines a condition in which an autistic person shows great talent in a specific area. Park Si On ends up going to Korea′s best institute for pediatric surgery.

"I met people with developmental disorders for my Park Si On role, and I was surprised at how they spoke like every other person," he said. "That′s why it was difficult to piece together what the public knows, what I know and what I needed to show in the drama."

Good Doctor airs its first episode on August 5.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

my forever FIRST love~ gosh, i freaking love it when he go bada*s towards the villagers. not that i love violence, but i love watching his internal struggle.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGhmyaoIPpu147Da_U_tO images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_bvJC9hRXJw3z_EOsZPO

EDIT: ok, i miss my KangTo.... :( gonna do a marathon for Bridal Mask tomorrow while waiting for 1N2D.

Guest mindymoe

Omo... i thought i saw a glimpse of Lee Kang To... 67.gifx2je.jpg
But he's too cute to resist!! 110.gif

lupr.jpg

Hi @joongieforeva!! see my avatar?? i'm new here too, but i hope you'll spend your time here and enjoy spazzing 'bout Cutie here.. 89.gif

joongieforeva

said:

@coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^

i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^

:):)

joongieforeva said: @coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^