(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest tangmo92

Let's the hatter go...Just be happy and michoso like our couple...I want a piece of that cookies too...HAhahaha :D

I just finished my shower and then something come right to my mind..What if Taecgui sign their contract for a year or more, like the local WGMThen now, we might be able to see guigui goes to "Who are you" filming location for Taec.Last month we might be able to see Guigui went to 2PM come back stage and prepare food for him.And next month we might be able to see what Taec done for Guigui's B'day...And maybe some of Taec initiative to fly to China to see Guigui on her work location.I can not imagine how he will interact with her co-stars in the film..And how he will feel when he see how hard working, and cheerful his wife is even in the hottest weather in China...

OMG... My Imagination.. How I really wish it's real..
:((

Guest taecguilove

One of the most things that I love about taecgui is their eye contact...never leaves each other when talking...and I noticed that when taec explaining something to gui gui and gui gui leaning over without looking at taec...taec will still looking at her face...sweet! :x

Guest Cuppy Wong

CuppyW said:

have you guys watch this yet? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12b40q_%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97-130722-tvn-taxi-2pm-%E6%BE%A4%E6%BC%94_sport

the TVN Show Taxi  on July 22, 2013.  It only has Chinese Sub,  but the first 6 minutes is interesting.. LOL

The MC wanted to check if Taec and So E Hyun are closed as they are the leading actor and actress of TV Drama "Who Are You",  But they are very awkward. 

30 mintues before the show, the MC let them to sit into a Taxi with a hidden camera for standby.    While they are waiting,  it almost dead air....

Then,  So E Hyun Started the conversation...

So:  "Heard that Typhoon is coming?"

Taec: ....... Laugh

Then.. Silent..........

Then the MC in the other car said.. they should be very closed as they are the main leading actor and actress in the recent Drama... but they are silent..

**it's funny that they put fast forward the scene.. LOL..

Then, So started another conversation ..

So:  "Are you friend with Yong Hwa?"  (Because she was in another drama with Yong Hwa in 2 years ago,  I guess she is very closed with Yong Hwa, so she tried to start the conversation with Taec)

Taec: "not really"

MC said Taec doesn't want to start the conversation with So....

Then So:  "Heard that you like drinking.."

Taec: "drinking,  Actually, I don't like" 

(But we saw your photo in Twitter not long time ago drinking with Changsung & 2am....... LOL)

MC:  I found out that Taec is so boring   (LOL)

Then, the conversation stop and remain silence....

Taec: why there is no phone call from the MC?

So: are they coming?

Then, the MC appear and ask them to come out... 

(See how happy is So E Hyun... She seems like the MC save her life... LOL )

They are just in the Taxi for 30 minutes.... 

** Taec definitely seems more comfortable with Gui Gui alone in the car...  LOL 

Guest taecguilove

CuppyW said: CuppyW said:

have you guys watch this yet? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12b40q_%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97-130722-tvn-taxi-2pm-%E6%BE%A4%E6%BC%94_sport

the TVN Show Taxi  on July 22, 2013.  It only has Chinese Sub,  but the first 6 minutes is interesting.. LOL

The MC wanted to check if Taec and So E Hyun are closed as they are the leading actor and actress of TV Drama "Who Are You",  But they are very awkward. 

30 mintues before the show, the MC let them to sit into a Taxi with a hidden camera for standby.    While they are waiting,  it almost dead air....

Then,  So E Hyun Started the conversation...

So:  "Heard that Typhoon is coming?"

Taec: ....... Laugh

Then.. Silent..........

Then the MC in the other car said.. they should be very closed as they are the main leading actor and actress in the recent Drama... but they are silent..

**it's funny that they put fast forward the scene.. LOL..

Then, So started another conversation ..

So:  "Are you friend with Yong Hwa?"  (Because she was in another drama with Yong Hwa in 2 years ago,  I guess she is very closed with Yong Hwa, so she tried to start the conversation with Taec)

Taec: "not really"

MC said Taec doesn't want to start the conversation with So....

Then So:  "Heard that you like drinking.."

Taec: "drinking,  Actually, I don't like" 

(But we saw your photo in Twitter not long time ago drinking with Changsung & 2am....... LOL)

MC:  I found out that Taec is so boring   (LOL)

Then, the conversation stop and remain silence....

Taec: why there is no phone call from the MC?

So: are they coming?

Then, the MC appear and ask them to come out... 

(See how happy is So E Hyun... She seems like the MC save her life... LOL )

They are just in the Taxi for 30 minutes.... 

** Taec definitely seems more comfortable with Gui Gui alone in the car...  LOL 

Guest Cuppy Wong

Another analysis from this Baidu FBI guy (named merumerume)

Look at the way they sit,  their Knees and legs are facing opposite to each other....
Also,  when watching that TV program,  when So E Hyun was answering MC questions,  she always face to the window....

Gui3_zps1c7585e6.jpg
And Look at this photo,  Taec's knees and legs are obviously..........  :P
gui4_zps857c03ce.jpg
:)

Guest Cuppy Wong

angelangie said:

taecguilove

said: One of the most things that I love about taecgui is their eye contact...never leaves each other when talking...and I noticed that when taec explaining something to gui gui and gui gui leaning over without looking at taec...taec will still looking at her face...sweet! :x

Guest taecguilove

angelangie said: their eyes never leave each other....they always talks looking into each other....their eyes contacts are so warm that even baek ji young love it too...and she even mention it herself that there are so much eyes contact in between taecgui they even tease each other with their eyes contact lols.... True...I totally feel their sincerity towards each other...when we like each other and truthful towards each other we will always maintain eye contact. There's a saying in Malay that said "Dari mata turun ke hati"... Not sure what's the saying in English though :x

Guest chu3x

@angelangie me too I'm willing to pay 100USD for their DVD, it's worth buying if there aren't any cuts!!Hopefully saying out loud that we want a DVD, the PD will grant our wishes :)
@pluie625 he really do check internet even during his break time

@ 1.26 you can clearly see him on the laptop checking we don't know what. I don't even dare to send him a tweet giving the link of my fanfic.. too embarassed to do that kind of thing =)) I do believe that he's aware of TaecGui shippers, just he's the kind of guy who doesn't really talk about his feelings and conservative about his private life which is right because he has his own privacy
I laughed at the electric toothbrush part, how can they even steal something like that to him? To do what? To use it? That's freak .___. I bet that fan was part of a sasaeng gang..
about the dvd I want a FULL version without any cuts..even if it will take me a month to watch everything I will spend nights and nights to re-watch all over again :))

Dunno who to tag on this matter but that "goddess" that you girls are talking about Guo Xue Fu something..what a coincindence! I searched for her on google and well I was surprised..because two days ago I was looking at viki for Taecyeon's drama Who are You? and at the main page they were promoting a taiwanese drama which I forgot the title that stars Aaron Yan and this girl. I tried to watch it but really and no offense to that girl she's not that pretty. I find her face weird and hmm..how should I say it gently... SHE'S NOT A GODDESS AT ALL.By the way I stopped watching it at the first episode because I didn't like the girl so much, even her acting was not that good to impress me. I'm not saying this because I'm a GuiGui fan but recently I started to watch Summer Fever, though I hate the other girl who plays GuiGui's rival especially her voice, I still continue to watch it because GuiGui is really good at acting. It looks natural and not forced, which is I totally like, not overreacting over simple stuffs.

And one more thing I didn't really post anything related to the girl who posted a lot of gifs about Taecyeon with some other girls, I'm doing it now because I really didn't had time to be on the net because of work.However can I honestly say my own opinion? Well I'm not against seeing Taec with other girls because we all know (even though we are TaecGui shippers) that he looks good with any girl and I suppose too with any man :)) BUT when I was browsing the post and saw a lot of gifs with Taecyeon with other female idols I was like "What the hell is this?" and somehow it started to annoy me because they were seriously too many in just a post.I think it's okay to post one or two pics, it doesn't need to invade the whole thread just to show Taec hugging,posing,or whatsoever he's doing with other people. Though this is a TaecGui post I'm okay with seeing one or maximum two pics of him with other girls just like GuiGui with other guys BUT i think since we all now consider each other a family and you (I'm talking about the one who posted those gifs) wants to be part of this michoso family you need to respect everyone. But if you don't want, it is not surely our loss, Michoso family is like a mafia clan so even if we lose one member who isn't really a TaecGui shipper we shrug our shoulders and pretend like nothing happened.

after these words I can now concentrate on writing a new update of my LF fic :) I feel lighter after saying my thoughts :))

Guest taecguilove

CuppyW said: angelangie said:

taecguilove

said: One of the most things that I love about taecgui is their eye contact...never leaves each other when talking...and I noticed that when taec explaining something to gui gui and gui gui leaning over without looking at taec...taec will still looking at her face...sweet! :x

Guest taecguilove

angelangie said: taecguilove said: angelangie said: their eyes never leave each other....they always talks looking into each other....their eyes contacts are so warm that even baek ji young love it too...and she even mention it herself that there are so much eyes contact in between taecgui they even tease each other with their eyes contact lols.... True...I totally feel their sincerity towards each other...when we like each other and truthful towards each other we will always maintain eye contact. There's a saying in Malay that said "Dari mata turun ke hati"... Not sure what's the saying in English though :x

Guest taecguilove

taecguilove said: angelangie said: taecguilove said: angelangie said: their eyes never leave each other....they always talks looking into each other....their eyes contacts are so warm that even baek ji young love it too...and she even mention it herself that there are so much eyes contact in between taecgui they even tease each other with their eyes contact lols.... True...I totally feel their sincerity towards each other...when we like each other and truthful towards each other we will always maintain eye contact. There's a saying in Malay that said "Dari mata turun ke hati"... Not sure what's the saying in English though :x

Archived