Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

AAAAHHHHH!!!! There's a video in Joo Won Baidu of a part of Cutie Japan Fanmeet!!!! He is so sexy!!! *dies* If someone in here can put the Youkou video link, please put it, I don't know how to have the video appear here.

Here the link -->  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2502447424

KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I love how he sings and dance!!!! Moat! moat!!! MOAT!!!!!  neko%20017.gif

coolreborn said: AAAAHHHHH!!!! There's a video in Joo Won Baidu of a part of Cutie Japan Fanmeet!!!! He is so sexy!!! *dies* If someone in here can put the Youkou video link, please put it, I don't know how to have the video appear here.

KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I love how he sings and dance!!!! Moat! moat!!! MOAT!!!!!

goldlotus said: coolreborn said: AAAAHHHHH!!!! There's a video in Joo Won Baidu of a part of Cutie Japan Fanmeet!!!! He is so sexy!!! *dies* If someone in here can put the Youkou video link, please put it, I don't know how to have the video appear here.

KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I love how he sings and dance!!!! Moat! moat!!! MOAT!!!!!

Guest mindymoe

ctfrsgp

said: Hi

@mindymoe

I think I have not welcome U to JW soompi yet... Welcome to the family

:x

And also, happy that u dropped by to rest in our gardens now. Even if it is jus for a short hiatus fr my friends' moat lake, u are very welcome to join me and my neighbour

@stearly

in our gardens...

:):D

has anyone ever noticed how BIG joowon's hands are? and it's really manly hands. some guys' hands looks very feminine, which i guess they've done some manicure or something. but Joowon's hands and fingers are very BIG. i sooooo want him to cup my face in those large hands and kiss me like how he did with UEE in OB..... =P~
thanks @ezze and @mrdimples any all of u girls for posting the Happy Together info/screencaps/links! sorry i couldnt be here last night as the meds i took made me drowsy.
EDIT: missed out @coolreborn! thanks for the screencaps. >:D<

farbarri said: has anyone ever noticed how BIG joowon's hands are? and it's really manly hands. some guys' hands looks very feminine, which i guess they've done some manicure or something. but Joowon's hands and fingers are very BIG. i sooooo want him to cup my face in those large hands and kiss me like how he did with UEE in OB..... =P~
thanks @ezze and @mrdimples any all of u girls for posting the Happy Together info/screencaps/links! sorry i couldnt be here last night as the meds i took made me drowsy.

class="headline"Joo Won donates rice packsmv8f.jpg
On July 31st, press conference of new KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' was held at Gangnam Sungmo Hospital in Seoul, and 2.25 tons of rice packs were delivered from Joo Won's fans.

The rice packs were sent from fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia, wishing for a great success of 'Good Doctor', and they will be donated to poor neighbors.

Joo Won's management agency said, "Joo Won is now growing largely popular in many different countries. The number of his fans is continuously rising, and we are preparing Joo Won's Asia concert tour for next year."

Joo Won said, "I feel very thankful for such amazing love and supports from my fans. I get a lot of energy and motivations. I will keep doing my best."

On the other hand, 'Good Doctor' will air on July 5th at 10 PM.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-donates-rice-packs-001103996.html

coolreborn said: Cutie just tweeted

주원 @Moonjunwon 27m

교회가고 싶다.. 기도하고 싶다

google translate: I want to go church. I want to pray.

... why Cutie, something bothering you?  I hope you will feel ok and you can go to church. We always pray for you.

Maybe, Cutie is apprehensive with the showing of Good Doctor. And would want to go to church and pray for it. I just want to hug him right now.