Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

MUST SEE!!!!!

TOP 10 ACTRESSES WITH THE BEST BOX OFFICE DRAW........ GONG HYO JIN RANKED 4 !!!!!!!

With Secretly, Greatly recently topping the box office, one can confirm that out of the many factors, a star actor appearing in a film can help draw more people to theaters to check the film out. One has to wonder, then, which actress has the most box office draw, out of all the movies released in the second half of 2013?

Considering this question, we’ve rounded up the top 10 actresses who (according to a viewer poll via Nate News) have the best box office draw of the year below:

1. Ha Ji Won

The support shown by moviegoers for Ha Ji Won hasn’t swayed. In an online survey presented by Max Movie and Daily Focus Newspaper, about 21,456 people responded that actress Ha Ji Won was this year’s “box office power winner.” This is the second year in a row for Ha Ji Won. Later this year, the actress will return to the big screen with movie The Huntresses, which will be sure to keep her in the top rank.

2. Kim Hye Soo

Though the actress only made the top ten in last year’s survey, “ten million movie” The Thieves (2012) gained a lot of popularity recently, and she also starred in the drama The Queen of Office (KBS2). For the second half of the year, the actress will return to the big screen as a Korean geisha controlling the political arena in The Face Reader directed by Han Jae Rim, with actors Song Kang Ho and Lee Jung Jae. Standing out alongside these two powerful actors, Kim Hye Soo will surely get another boost. It seems her box office power will exert force for quite a while.

3. Son Yeh Jin

Apart from last year’s results of 13.2%, giving her second place, it appears Son Yeh Jin took a hit this year. However, #3 isn’t a small feat, and with a role in the new drama Shark (KBS2), as well as the release of her new movie The Accomplice, there are enough chances for a comeback.

4. Gong Hyo Jin AND 5. Jeon Do Yeon (A tie)

Actress box office power #4 goes to “Gongvely” (Gong Hyo Jin + Lovely) and #5 is “Queen Actress” Jeon Do Yeon.

Following this year’s film, Gong Hyo Jin is planning to star in a new drama in August, The Master’s Sun (SBS). The Master’s Sun will be sister writers, Hong Jeong Eun and Hong Mi Ran’s new work. The Master’s Sun is a unique romantic comedy where a woman experiences all of the things mischievous and arrogant men cannot even see or hear. In this drama, Gong Hyo Jin plays the role of Tae Gong Shil who sees a ghost after an accident.

Without making any appearances since Countdown (2011), Jeon Do Yeon took charge with box office power #5, and is getting ready to reappear in The Way Home. In it, Jeon Do Yeon plays the role of Song Jung Yeon, who is a wife framed for delivering drugs, who is trapped in a prison in France. Actor Go Soo plays the role of a struggling husband Lim Jong Bae who tries to prove his wife’s innocence.

6. Jeon Ji Hyun AND 7. Han Hyo Joo (A tie)

After appearing in “ten million movie” The Thieves, Jeon Ji Hyun took the sixth place in this year’s box office power. Trailing behind at #7 is actress Han Hyo Joo, who starred in Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King (2012) and Love 911 (2012). The two actresses were included in the top ten last year and came in 6th and 7th place this year.

8. Kim Ha Neul, 9. Suzy, AND 10. Lim Soo Jung (3-way tie!)

Viewers chose actress Kim Ha Neul for #8 in box office power, Suzy for #9 and Lim Soo Jung for #10. Kim Ha Neul appears for A Gentleman’s Dignity (SBS), Suzy for Architecture 101 (2012), and Lim Soo Jung for All About My Wife. Through these films, the actresses proved that their names scream: “If this actress stars in this movie, then the movie ticket is worth it.”

Furthermore, Suzy is entering the “Box Office Power Top 10″ for the first time, which is a huge accomplishment. Suzy is currently starring in Gu Family Book (MBC). It seems Suzy may only climb further up the ranks in coming years.

vwrv1.jpg

Seo In Guk was all smiles on the set of 'The Sun of My Master' as his fans poured out their support for him and the new drama.
On July 23, Seo In Guk's fans visited the set of his drama and treated the 100 cast and staff members to a warm meal of 'samgyetang' (ginseng chicken soup) and coffee. The fans had prepared the special treat for staff who were working hard through the heat and rain. It was reported that Seo In Guk was deeply touched by his fans' gift and thanked the ones who visited in person. 
In addition, the talented singer and actor recently tweeted the above picture with his co-star Gong Hyo Jin and thanked fans by saying, "To my fans who sent their full sincere support and love~ All the staff members of 'The Sun of My Master' are saying that they have more strength now thanks to you Thank you! With Hyo Jin noona~ ha."
Meanwhile, the new SBS drama will premiere on August 7 KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/seo-in-guks-fans-treat-the-staff-of-the-sun-of-my-master-to-a-warm-meal-and-coffee

© The sun of my master thread

i edit some photos.. i just loved my imagination. Compare the loveteams of GHJ to CSW then GHJ to SJS..

they have the..
same facial expressions
same Posings
same clothes..
Hhahahahahahha! Now look this!

1002565_498266090254191_671371136_n.jpg

994876_498266100254190_62290774_n.jpg

how is it?
:))

Minah Poses With Gong Hyo Jin And So Ji Sub
1374590917_544833_zps6a2a074a.jpg

As you may already know, Minah from Girl’s Day will be making a cameo appearance in The Master’s Sun. To tide us over, here’s a shot of her with actors Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub.
Last night, Minah wrote on her own Twitter, “I’ve got the chance to make a cameo appearance in The Master’s Sun. After shooting the final scene. Please look forward to The Master’s Sun,’” along with a photo taken with Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub. In one photo, So Ji Sub is holding the Female President album from Minah.
The Master’s Sun will be airing on August 7 after I Hear Your Voice, on SBS.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible;"Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub Keep Their Arms Around Each Other

So-Ji-Sub-Gong-Hyo-Jin-1-main.png

The production company for the upcoming SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” Bon Factory, recently released a set of pictures of the drama leads, Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub, that hint at the chemistry that viewers can expect from the drama.

These pictures are color-themed in black, white, and red, dressing the two actors in the same color, respectively for each picture. In the white and red themed pictures, Gong Hyo Jin has her arounds So Ji Sub, while in the black themed photo, So Ji Sub leans in for a hug. The two look comfortable, close, and relaxed, which seemingly doesn’t match the overall tone of their upcoming drama. “Master’s Sun” is about and man named Joong Won, played by So Ji Sub, who is a greedy and self-centered president of a department store and Gong Shil, played by Gong Hyo Jin, who has the ability to see ghosts which complicates her life. The drama will mix the genres of horror and romantic comedy.

“Master’s Sun” is set to air on August 7. Who is excited?

So-Ji-Sub-Gong-Hyo-Jin-2.jpg

So-Ji-Sub-Gong-Hyo-Jin-3.jpg

So-Ji-Sub-Gong-Hyo-Jin-1.jpg

( credits to :: ) Soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible;"

[ ATTENTION!!! ]

On July 30 2pm , there will be Master's Sun production press conference in SBS Mokdong studio. And SBS will broadcast the production press conference via youtube.

일 시 : 2013년 7월 30일(화) 오후 2시

translation : Date: Tues, July 30th, 2013 14:00

장 소 : SBS 목동사옥 13층 SBS홀
translation :
SBS SBS 13-story office building in Mok Hall

참 석 : 소지섭, 공효진, 서인국, 김유리
translation : attend: So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Gook, Kim Yuri

they say that will be a LIVE event..

Go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SBSNOW1?v=ofpZJ9rwDe4

( in the video... If you see PLEASE COME BACK LATER. it means its not already started..today is july 29.. so it will be tomorrow..  Remember july 30 2PM)

“MASTER’S SUN” DELIVERS A 12-MINUTE PREVIEW AT PRESS CONFERENCE
A 12-minute preview of Master’s Sun was unveiled at the drama’s press conference, which was held on July 30th at the SBS Broadcasting Center in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu in Seoul.

Master’s Sun will scare the pants off viewers when it premieres on August 7th.
zxpv_zps586b6db6.jpg
2am4_zps8601352e.jpg
xij5_zpsfd7551b8.jpg

July 31, 2013
So Ji-sub praises female co-star
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

30195152.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub of the KBS drama “I’m Sorry, I Love You” spoke highly of the acting skills of fellow actress Gong Hyo-jin of the MBC drama “The Greatest Love” at a press conference of new SBS drama “The Master’s Sun,” in which they are starring together.
“Gong is the best out of all the actors and actresses working in romantic comedy in Korea,” said So yesterday in Mok-dong, southwestern Seoul.
“She is so good and I’m amazed at her ability to take the counterpart’s acting well enough.”Gong also answered that the two are keeping up with each other in a filming set. 
“I worried a little bit before because I heard from other acquaintances that So is not so outgoing and does not talk much,” she said. “However, as we began acting together, [i realized] he is a very positive person.”
In the upcoming drama starting on Aug. 7, So will play a character that owns a large fashion mall. Gong will play So’s counterpart who can see ghosts. 

heart.gif
ps: thanks so much to everyone here for heartwarmingly updating GHJ thread, really wishing the best for her drama with SJS.
melusine, truly missing you!

@rubie Awwwww.. Your welcome! I'm a huge fan of gong hyo jin! I started posting here from Page 70. Some of my friends told me that the thread of GHJ unnie  is always updated. They don't know that i am one of that persons! Hhahahahah! They always check the thread of GHJ unnie even they don't have soompi accounts. They want to be updated. and they're really updated because of this thread! :)) Anw.. Nice to meet you!