(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

@jcruz wrote: In episode two you can see that he starts to change and in his behind the scenes comments he starts to open up a lot about how surprised he is that he is having real feelings. I think this all continued until the episodes in Jejudo. It appears that their relationship grew to a point in Jeju Island that after that episode, Taec became very cautious what he said on camera and in the behind the scenes footage. His answers became very generic and he was very careful never to say too much.

(sorry to cut your post). That's an interesting observation, I will need to go back and watch his interviews. Here is what I'm thinking. I'm not surprise that he is more cautious what he say during his interviews after Jeju eps., (1) it may be that they have gotten closer and to avoid the watchful eyes of the FBI (2) this is the time when GG scandal started, and made him awared that GG's mom can use his relationship to start a scandal. Maybe?

Taec knows about GG scandal? How did you all he knows? I'm clueless over this part.

Guest hotestxxx

Hi! Taecgui shipper' date=' please vote for our favourite taecgui couple. http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1[/quote']

Guest tamah

@JenJ wrote: Taec knows about GG scandal? How did you all he knows? I'm clueless over this part.

Alright, it isn't factual, I don't have proof or evident that he actually heard it from GG or her manager/Company. I read in this forum that the timeline when GG's scandal with her last bf or co-star happened around the time she was filming in Jeju. Now it is only my assumption that GG's manager or company inform the director or PD-min, (and maybe Taec's manager), hold a meeting to determine to keep GG & TY as couple or replace GG or cancel this couple before it air? So I would think TY manager know about the scandel. And TY seem to be comforting GG during this period.

I recall TY mentioned in a talk show that if he has a gf he wanted to know everything about her past relationships so he will not make the same mistake. If someone has more information regarding this topic, please feel free to jump in.

Hello! This is my first time to post ever in this forum (and this is the only one I visit)! I just want to thank everyone for starting this and for sharing all your wonderful videos and photos. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do that and I just want to say they are greatly appreciated. I also love reading everyone's analyses of the scenes and insight on their personalities and relationship. I haven't seen/heard of either TY, Gui2 nor WGM prior to GWGM although I have long been a fan of kdramas and tdramas for 6 years now. I was just looking for something to watch when I stumbled on this show over at dramafever with only the finale left to air. I also just found this forum on the couple so I am slowly going over it (right now Im still on page 20) to savor all your wonderful posts. 
I started watching the show because I was intrigued that it was international and the fact that the bride is from Taiwan. There certainly are challenges/obstacles to an international marriage and I know this from first hand experience. Language is first. It might be ok for now that they get by with a few words in English but I really hope they both take the time and effort to learn each other's language because miscommunication can be a source of conflict. ANd as their relationship gets deeper, they would really need to find a way to communicate their thoughts and feelings better. I also think that hearing your partner speak in their own tongue has a different feel to it. I am FIlipino and my husband is Taiwanese and although my hubby speaks English well even with an accent he really sounds good speaking in Chinese. I have been reading a lot of negative comments about Gui2's english but hey, give her a break that's not her native tongue. I think there is a natural tendency t speak at a higher tone coz that's what happens to me when I try to speak Chinese. I really like the way that they compensate by doing body language or sign language. Now we can see they are more attuned to each other and are able to communicate better sometimes even with just a look or glance. I like in the intro when the blue "we got married" sign and pink blends together to form 1 sign coz you can see this in their relationship. Two different people with different (even opposing) personalities coming together as 1. As mentioned here, they complete each other, they balance each other out, they are in perfect harmony with each other. I really do hope they end up with each other but no rush. I prefer that they deepen their friendship because it would really take a strong foundation to withstand the challenges ahead. 
ONce  again thank you for all your wonderful posts. Keep them coming. I hope I will be able to learn to create gifs, screenshots, embed videos etc so I can share some with you.
 One last thing, I really like Gui2, she is so adorable and I dnt think Taec will meet anyone more special than her. The more I read about her the more I like her. I just dont like reading comments that she is a nag. I don't see it that way. In my country we call that "malambing" in CHinese its called sai (sounds like sigh) nai ( i dont know how to write it in pinyin or in chinese). peace!

Guest yukiyama

@b8l8

I totally agree with you. GG has lots of aegyo. I remember her co-star in MIT Xiao Gui once said that she is playful and likes to test the extent of their tolerance and patience by trolling her co-stars. And when they get angry or upset she brushes her body against them like a puppy or hugs them and shows her aegyo and melt their hearts.

She's totally lovable!

angelangie said: Taecyeon Drama Stills in 'Who Are You?' tVN 
Credit: Facebook.com & http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522407417830424&set=np.184917918.689340958&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me
1017522_522407417830424_337080096_n_zps10c38637.jpg

if i'm that auntie....i smiles and i wont wash my hands....HAHAHAHA =)) btw how come we dont have such a smashing guy for a police in my country....i better sent this to my country PM and tell him we want this kinds of person as our Police....man i go visit police station for every single things ROFl =)) :D

Guest gnr92

hi~~ I'm new here. my soompi account also new. see, I do love this couple. really :)
gui gui is so cute. i like her...
hope you guys will treat me well. thank you :D

Guest Jenny Nguyen

TaecGui Fans! Please vote for TaecGui Couple if you want to give them the chance to get remarried.They are currently in number 2.You can vote twice only.

VOTE HERE : www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#­­­­1

scroll all the way down to vote ! vote by clicking on the heart. COME ON TaecGui Fans! LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET REMARRIED <3

~I found this on facebook, this goes to Admin princess for posting it. im just forwarding this to spread the word .

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong TaecGui shippers/fans! :-h
Here's the most recent interview with Taec...although it doesn't discuss GWGM :( ...but it does share some insights into his work & life...and he's afraid of ghosts! What a surprise! :))
(That begs the question...is there anything he isn't afraid of?...haha)

[TRANS] 1st Look – MAN OF WILD 택연

MAN OF WILD Taecyeon

Kor-Eng: Egle @2PMalways

Taecyeon stands out even in such a band as 2PM that compiles all aspects of masculine charm. The special mask that switches between a man and a boy, and a healthy body that anyone would be jealous of – the light that has been obvious either on stage or during acting.

tumblr_inline_mq5dmslvk31qz4rgp

“I think it is important to establish a personal “self” to which you can return anytime, even when you are preparing for a role. Even though you need to live another life as that other character, it is also important to protect the real me…”

Even in such a band as 2PM that is overflowing with unprecedented energy and testosterone level, Taecyeon is a member that catches the eye with his healthy sexiness. Whether it was him ripping off his clothes and taking a step forward on stage or singing “My Ear’s Candy” having put his hand on Baek Jiyoung’s hips – this was the moment that defined a new generation of the male idol performances. Also, 2PM’s newest song “A.D.T.O.Y.” showcased a performance during which Taecyeon and the rest of the members displayed their firm bodies on top of the chairs. However, right now Taecyeon is preparing for yet another match through acting. While waiting for the release of “Who Are You” on tvN and the movie “Marriage Blues”, he’s regretting and learning more, immersing himself into the development process to the fullest so that there would be no reason for regret anymore. However, that is not to say his “weapons” have become rusty or have disappeared. Taecyeon manages to make the onlooker’s heart beat faster just like before merely by being visible through the camera’s viewfinder.

I’ve heard that you’ve began filming the drama “Who Are You”. Considering that you’re always so busy, your stamina must be great.

Actually I’ve begun filming for “Who Are You” just 2 days after I’ve finished filming for the movie “Marriage Blues”. During those 2 days I’ve also worked with 2PM. As I’m always busy with concerts and similar things, I get injured and tired, but I didn’t want to miss this drama, because when I read the script it got interesting to the point I began wondering how the plotline would continue to unfold.

Your love scene with So Yi-hyun was revealed first for the teaser. I think there might have been a lack of time for you to get to know each other in order to film such a scene (laughs).

Not only did we have no time to get to know each other, we filmed it right the next day after the script reading. We’ve only greeted each other for a few times, so we were obviously perplexed when we saw the continuity. However, luckily we matched well and I think we managed to film it in a natural fashion without the need to figure out who needs to lead or who must be led.

In your previous dramas, instead of seduction, you seem to play men who always wait for the woman. So perhaps the fans got shocked more because of that.

Actually, even in the “Marriage Blues” my character Wonchul is a quiet man who bottles all his worries inside and waits for his lady. That’s why this time in a movie or a drama I am putting an effort to display a character who conflicts with the others. As far as Gunwoo is concerned, he got demoted in the police force because of a mistake he had committed, so now he has a desire to go up again. Anyway, compared to the characters I’ve played before, he’s rather different.

Looking at the second teaser, it looks like a mix of genres rather than just a melodrama.

It’s a drama that spells out a number of different elements in a complicated way. There are a lot of hidden secrets; a horror movie-like atmosphere is also present. I gave the screenplay to our staff members, because of the wardrobe matters, but there was one person who said the script was too scary to read. However, since I enjoyed reading the script while I really dislike horror movies, I think the viewers do not need to worry about that.

Since you’re scared of horror movies, isn’t it too hard to film?

I honestly really don’t like ghosts. I don’t even watch horror movies. Even worse – when 2PM shot a commercial for an amusement park’s ghost house, I couldn’t go out on my own. But luckily, Gunwoo’s character cannot see ghosts (laughs). That’s why there’s nothing scary about the filming.

Even though it is necessary to display all types of appearances, wouldn’t you want to prove your developed image after the completion of the movie?

I’ve always been keen on displaying an image of a person who does things well; because I always feel that I’m somewhat insufficient. However, while I was shooting for the movie, I become more comfortable with myself, down to performing rather delicate things. I wasn’t just busy memorizing the script, I think I got to think and learn more about acting itself. I especially liked the fact that the director explained everything really well. She explained character’s emotions and the reasons for his actions in detail, and when we did the monitoring, she pointed out the good parts, and the parts that needed to be fixed.

At first people got to know you via 2PM, but now I think there’s also a pressure of necessity of your personal activities to give strength to the team.

I was the first to venture into personal activities. In “My Ear’s Candy” or “Cinderella’s Sister” days I was also busy with other activities, so the members were really worried about it. They did try to stop me. However, I think that right now the concept of the necessity to protect individual names of the members has grown stronger. As we work hard separately it also creates a well-intentioned competition, and this way 2PM naturally continues to persist.

The repackage album contained self-composed solo songs of 2PM members. I guess it must’ve inspired a hot competition… (laughs)

Actually, it was my idea to release a repackage album with our solo songs. We perform solo stages during our concerts quite often, but rather than covering someone else’s song, personally I really wanted to stand on my stage with my own song. That’s why I started composing last year, and I told the fans during one performance “This is a song I wrote, please listen to it”… But there was no reaction (laughs). That’s why I thought that it would be great to avoid this awkwardness by allowing the fans to listen to the song in advance, and finally we ended up making this album.

You needed a perfect song for the stage you wanted.

Our driving force is the point of always displaying a new image for our fans. Just like picking a new character while acting, I think that during a solo stage it is important to display an image you would not be able to showcase via 2PM. That’s why I’m the type to first think of, for example, a hip hop or a tango stage, and then write a song for it.

Apart from the content, I think the meaning of the concert itself must have grown, because you renewed your activities in Korea after a long time.

We haven’t been active in Korea for 2 years, so we really got homesick. You know this feeling when you get happy just by looking at your house after you have spent a long time away? Although it wasn’t something new as we’ve been constantly busy in Japan to the point we released 2 regular albums, our hearts definitely felt more comfortable.

You’ve mentioned that it is important to constantly display new image, but I think you cannot overlook the fact that it is also necessary to display an image the general public wants.

We spent quite a lot of time in meetings before the comeback discussing this part. Once you start discussing the direction towards which 2PM is supposed go further, discussions last for hours. We arranged everything what we’ve done so far, our most popular songs, the songs that didn’t do so well, the concepts that our fans liked, and each had really different ideas, because each time the concept was approached differently.

Eventually whose ideas were reflected the most?

Of course Jinyoungie hyung’s! (laughs) Whether it was the double-title concept, or the stage composition – Jinyoung hyung’s ideas were used a lot.

The album has such soft songs as “I’m Sorry” and “Today Marks the 1st Day”; perhaps for the general public that was expecting more energy and acrobatics, this album displayed a surprising point.

After “Heartbeat” we’ve noticed a lot of junior singers doing acrobatic performances. So, if it’s something that everyone can accomplish, we were slightly worried about what we should do to succeed. The objective of this album was to display an image differentiated by that outcome. The main idea was to display something that cannot be showcased by newcomer idols right now.

I think that being able to come up with such resolution also means you have confidence.

We had around 40 concerts abroad during the last 2 years. So I think that you acquire confidence at some level. Whether it is maturity, it is still an effort. Also, how should I put it… We have the physical (laughs). Jinyoungie hyung asked us this when we were preparing the album: “What do you think you have better than the other bands? Just dress you guys up in a single long coat and you’re a killer! I watched your concerts, you look great”. Since he was confident of our looks to the point he could say that, I think we were able to lower down the tension and highlight the individual looks of each member.

But I think you must have also been anxious by economizing the performance that’s actually your specialty. It was a time when you had to prove you were alive and well.

Actually, I personally thought that the way to the comeback was definitely long. It took us 2 years to receive an award with Heartbeat since our debut. So there was enough time for the other newcomers to establish a solid foothold in the market. However, rather than being nervous about it, we have expanded our outlook. What I felt this time while watching Shinhwa hyungs was that the longer you work together the more brilliant you become. I think that by going up and going down, as the time passes just like Shinhwa, 2PM will witness a day when we will be amazing just by still being together.

What is necessary in order to work as a team for such a long time?

I think that you definitely have to be considerate towards the others. Shinhwa hyungs have also taken care of this part well, saying that especially Eric hyung did his part well as a mediator in consideration of others. I actually read a lot of interviews and news articles about the hyungs (laughs). I think that a team can work together for a long time if the members respect each other and coolly acknowledge each other’s areas.

tumblr_inline_mq5dnbrmra1qz4rgp

I guess the same thing can be applied to the fans. They watched over the foreign activities calmly, waiting for you.

However, it would be really hard to pinpoint the difference between local and foreign fans from our perspective. Fans of each member establish unions and they communicate with the fans from other countries, exchanging information and so on. I think that the tendencies within the fandom are becoming similar little by little. One of the reasons why I decided to enter the International Affairs Division for my Master’s studies was because I’ve realized I could come under the international influence because of such fans. I think that the language or the culture differences do not matter much in this case.

It’s important to personally understand the influence you are under.

I used to think that the SNS channels were my thing, by personal space. But lately I think that a lot of things can happen even because of this small mean of media. Communicating with the fans, sharing news about junior singers, and repaying the love I’m receiving at least a little bit. Also, I wonder whether it was back in 2009, I read Kang Hodong senior’s interview where he said that you cannot show that you’re annoyed by the public’s attention, their requests to take pictures or sign on something. He said that this inconvenience is the price you have to pay for the love and money you receive as an entertainer. I was still a rookie at the time, but later on I understood the meaning of these words to the fullest, because I need to give up upon something in order to acquire many things my peers do not have.

Do you have any hidden card that would allow you to sustain the current level of influence?

Working hard on everything. They always say that people and connections are more important than work, but I think that when you work hard you eventually end up building good relationships.

Written by Yoon Heesung

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: for those of you that are interested in the poll by the Hunan TV about which couple you want to have re-marriage the most...you can just proceed to the below link and all you need to do is click on the words as circled in blue, you can only vote once a day... :)
Polling Link: http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

Guest bibidep

At first people got to know you via 2PM, but now I think there’s also a pressure of necessity of your personal activities to give strength to the team.

I was the first to venture into personal activities. In “My Ear’s Candy” or “Cinderella’s Sister” days I was also busy with other activities, so the members were really worried about it. They did try to stop me. However, I think that right now the concept of the necessity to protect individual names of the members has grown stronger. As we work hard separately it also creates a well-intentioned competition, and this way 2PM naturally continues to persist.

After I read the paragraph above from Bluemoonlight about Taec recent interview, some how I have a feeling that we have to wait for a long long time before TaecGui's couple can announce any romance news to us if they are indeed a real life couple later on.   The way Taec said the interview look like they want to follow the Shinwa group, and Shinwa group now all over 30 years old that mean at least 7-10 more years 2PM will be at the stage what Shinwa at right now.  Oh my my if in that case I will be very old and may lost some memory can't remember them any more hahaha.

angelangie said: Taecyeon Drama Stills in 'Who Are You?' tVN 
Credit: Facebook.com & http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522407417830424&set=np.184917918.689340958&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me
1017522_522407417830424_337080096_n_zps10c38637.jpg

if i'm that auntie....i smiles and i wont wash my hands....HAHAHAHA =)) btw how come we dont have such a smashing guy for a police in my country....i better sent this to my country PM and tell him we want this kinds of person as our Police....man i go visit police station for every single things ROFl =)) :D

jcruz said:

Since there are no new episodes, I was watching the show from the beginning again now that I know how it ended. Before the first episode, the interviews with Taec made it seem like he was really not excited about doing this show and had very low expectations. Then you will notice as the first episode goes on, he has more and more fun. In episode two you can see that he starts to change and in his behind the scenes comments he starts to open up a lot about how surprised he is that he is having real feelings. I think this all continued until the episodes in Jejudo. It appears that their relationship grew to a point in Jeju Island that after that episode, Taec became very cautious what he said on camera and in the behind the scenes footage. His answers became very generic and he was very careful never to say too much.

I wish there would be some secret or some slip of information in the more recent interviews, but he is well trained and very careful and never gives anything away. Even when he is talking on shows now, it seems like he might be saying something when it usually is very generic. If anyone is going to give away their relationship status, it will be GuiGui. So I am going to watch her weibo and fb more closely - that is where we will see the first indication of a real relationship after the show.

angelangie said:

for those of you that are interested in the poll by the Hunan TV about which couple you want to have re-marriage the most...you can just proceed to the below link and all you need to do is click on the words as circled in blue, you can only vote once a day... :)

Polling Link: http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

Oh Poll again.   It seem hard to believe the result of this pole is going to give them the chance to remarried.  I hope no cheating this time hahaha.  I heard Nickhun had girlfriend and Victoria got boyfriend too.  If they remarried I don't think the show can do any good for them.  May be Taec and Gui Gui so busy they don't have time to do the show again.   Any how I will go to vote for TaecGui every day twice hahaha.

gnr92 said:

hi~~ I'm new here. my soompi account also new. see, I do love this couple. really :)

gui gui is so cute. i like her...

hope you guys will treat me well. thank you :D

Hello and welcome to the TaecGui ship.  We will treat everyone well unless they are the traitors then we have to kick them out hahaha.

Jenny Nguyen said:

TaecGui Fans! Please vote for TaecGui Couple if you want to give them the chance to get remarried.They are currently in number 2.You can vote twice only.VOTE HERE : www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#­­­­1scroll all the way down to vote ! vote by clicking on the heart. COME ON TaecGui Fans! LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET REMARRIED

Khuntoria is leading. C'mon TaecGui shippers! Lets vote for them! I want season 2(;

Btw, I don't think Nickhun has a girlfriend.

bibidep said:

After I read the paragraph above from Bluemoonlight about Taec recent interview, some how I have a feeling that we have to wait for a long long time before TaecGui's couple can announce any romance news to us if they are indeed a real life couple later on.   The way Taec said the interview look like they want to follow the Shinwa group, and Shinwa group now all over 30 years old that mean at least 7-10 more years 2PM will be at the stage what Shinwa at right now.  Oh my my if in that case I will be very old and may lost some memory can't remember them any more hahaha.

Guest bibidep

amylove said:

Oh Poll again.   It seem hard to believe the result of this pole is going to give them the chance to remarried.  I hope no cheating this time hahaha.  I heard Nickhun had girlfriend and Victoria got boyfriend too.  If they remarried I don't think the show can do any good for them.  May be Taec and Gui Gui so busy they don't have time to do the show again.   Any how I will go to vote for TaecGui every day twice hahaha.<br />

Jenny Nguyen said:<br />

TaecGui Fans! Please vote for TaecGui Couple if you want to give them the chance to get remarried.They are currently in number 2.You can vote twice only.VOTE HERE : www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#­­­­1scroll all the way down to vote ! vote by clicking on the heart. COME ON TaecGui Fans! LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET REMARRIED

Archived