Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest bomerang

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won experiences 3DTV in ‘Good Doctor’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 5 hours ago

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Good Doctor’ is set to make its debut on August 5th, where Joo Won is cast as Park Shi On, who has autism and a developmental disability since he was young.

In the new photos that were released by the production today, Joo Won is seen standing in a 3D TV experience area, where he donned the 3D glasses and enjoyed the 3D experience personally. After donning the special glasses, Joo Won was seemingly in a world of his own as he stretched out his hands, seemingly wanting to touch something ahead of him. Joo Won totally reprised the character of Park Shi On who has immense curiosity towards every new thing he sees.

This particular scene was filmed in Gwangmyeong Station on June 19th. The filming staff praised Joo Won for making the scene resemble one that was lifted from the ‘Matrix’ movie. Joo Woo just smiled shyly as he made the successful transformation into Park Shi On.

This particular scene however did not involve any 3D video at all. But once filming begun, Joo Won immediately made it look like he was touching something in a 3D environment, and was very natural in his portrayal, and also won much praise from the staff.

The production team said, “Joo Won perfectly reprised his role as Park Shi On who has autism, and could communicate with those who had the same illness had him. Joo Won has been discussing about this particular illness with doctors for a long time, and showed that he is making a lot of effort and having the passion to reprise his role as Park Shi On perfectly.”

‘Good Doctor’ is a drama revolving around the work and love lives of paediatric surgeons. It also talks of Park Shi On who overcomes autism and a developmental disability to become a paediatric surgeon. The drama will greet viewers from August 5th.

By: Song Sun Kwak

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-experiences-3dtv-in-good-doctor-050500742.html

Guest mindymoe

looking at that ghost photoshoot, i think cutie and ivy already got the chemistry, even look more sensual and passionate than the other couple  =D> i've been looking at that pic more than half an hour, coz i can feel the hotnessssss :x
Caecilia_12 said: Yes, i think the woman in the right photo is Park Ji yeon, not Ivy.  ;;)
Btw, master @coolreborn, can you explain what is "O" and "H"?I think i can guess what's "O" mean, but "H"?? :-/ :-/I need to improve my moaty dictionary.. 22.gif

Hmmm off topic

I just saw lee wan coming back to drama

Even though I am not a fan of him but he s one of the few actors that i like and think he has those bad boy charisma

Even he s not as good as cutie in acting but I was vvv touched by him and psh in tree of heaven

This drama has given me vvv memorable time in many dramas I have watched

It s a sad ending kind bm but their love seem to stay in my head and heart

Which no other drama has that great impact

Even though it has been 5 to 7 years ago when I wAtched this drama but till now I stll thinking about it

And quite worry more actors are coming back from military that meAn more competitive for cutie

But I have faith in him he can outstanding them

mindymoe said: looking at that ghost photoshoot, i think cutie and ivy already got the chemistry, even look more sensual and passionate than the other couple  =D> i've been looking at that pic more than half an hour, coz i can feel the hotnessssss :x
Caecilia_12 said: Yes, i think the woman in the right photo is Park Ji yeon, not Ivy.  ;;)
Btw, master @coolreborn, can you explain what is "O" and "H"?I think i can guess what's "O" mean, but "H"?? :-/ :-/I need to improve my moaty dictionary.. 22.gif

Guest mindymoe

anyone here, did you realize that in every bts photo of Only You, Cutie always wears suit or shirt+tie. i wonder if there's no other outfit for cutie or for his character in this movie, so he always wears that kind of outfit. 
no day off for a police officer? no tees or more casual clothes like Tae Hee always wear? #-o

mindymoe said: anyone here, did you realize that in every bts photo of Only You, Cutie always wears suit or shirt+tie. i wonder if there's no other outfit for cutie or for his character in this movie, so he always wears that kind of outfit. 
no day off for a police officer? no tees or more casual clothes like Tae Hee always wear? #-o

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=5]Only Y[size=5]o[/size][/color]u BTS Video[/size]

@ezze, here it is. If you haven't watch it yet. I rotated and uploaded it on YT.

:D

The buns just jump out, I was mesmerized by it and made my eyes go into telescope-mode.

:D

bga7o3.jpg
from the above pic i can see ivy is more engross towards cutie hug than the other guy

ivy seem uncomfortable with the other guybut with cutie she s like her eyes and lean closer to him
and i can see the way he hug her s like really love her and is different from the other guyhmmm how to sayit look like more body interaction between cutie and ivy and more passion in them ba
maybe cutie s too into the role so see awkwardas sam wheat s a spirit so to touch a human i think he may feel abit awkwards at first
But i maybe wrong 
but after ALL i really want to see this musical hope dvd will release with eng subs