(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Ok, late but here I am...My first time signing in a forum and commenting.  So it might take me some time figuring things out.
I've been watching Taecgui couple since ep 1 but didn't follow this forum until ep 14...should have done so earlier.  Love all the comments here!  I spent 2 days reading past post and still haven't finished!  ^^  
It made me laugh too about the sibbling comment.  I surely don't look at my brother that way or viceversa.  Who in their right mind will think that way?  Anyway, just saying hi.  Now that it's the last ep and btw, I'm not sure what to do!  Ha haaaa  Taecgui basically took over most of my free time.  Crazy indeed.

angelangie

wrote:

»

yokalana said:<br />

<br />

seethestar said:

stoppingtears_zps604dc4b4.png

Love this one,,,, <br />

<br />

How sweet they r,,, 

:x:\"&gt;

<br />

<br />

<br />

What he was doing exactly here? Petting Gui2's head but why Gui2 raised her head?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@yokalana

<br />

lols he trying to help Gui Gui stop her tears lols.....

:)

honestly i dunno how to say this they are really the sweetest and funniest pair i ever seen lols

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia South Borneo, IndonesiaPosts: 329Member 6:04PM annesmile28 wrote: »Thao Huynh Posts: 6Member 5:13PM Guys, I'm beginning to think that there was actually so much chemistry between Taec&Gui that the show had to edit most of them out.  We only get to see few glimpses of the BTS, and we went crazy with them.  Imagine what's the real scene be like?  What the show puts out there almost makes Guigui looks delusional for falling so hard with Taec; because the show makes it look like Taec barely has any feeling for Gui.  Most of the chemistry we found were  actually from BTS.  Also, I'm confident that Gui is a smart girl.  She would know better when a guy is being genuine or fake.  She wouldn't cry that hard for a leaving a guy if she felt that he was only being nice to her for the sake of the show.    They show us what they want us to see.I want hongmina song too  . Where can i buy that? iTunes? 

i just download it on yutub  Thanks so much for the info ;)

:)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

yokalana said:

avrilcassiopeia said:

i just found out that hongkimina song is released,,,

i love the song

i'm not hongmina hater

i like them too

i just dislike *thumbs down* to their fans

hongmina also sing a song together? Or is it Severely song from FT Island which re-composed by Honggi?

I sincerely hope Mina did not sing.. the girl is pretty but singing is not one of her strengths.

when i see your post,,

suddenly i burst into laughter =))

Well ladies.. So I've just read one of the comment in youtube (dont know if its true or not) but some taecgui fan says that the reason that taec thanked changsung in the bts is because he asked changsung to record all of the eps of wgm for him so he can watch it later !!!!!!! Now who says that taec doesnt care about wgm?? I bet he's not even bother to record all of his previous drama but i guess this one is special.. Haha :x :x

Guest kwan33

delusiional me: Simply read "EPISODE 15 MAKING OUT SCENE".  I was like huh???? Wow!! Really???  T n G??? Seriously..quickly open..but its actually: Ep 15: Making Film Out!!!! Ok ok..calm down again..me the bobo gal..kekekekek..Enjoyed BTS tremendously..and happy sad..not as teary..but enjoyed it the same.
<:-P
Will rewatch to the nth time..until forever LOL..GG looked like lost some weight in MV Jin Xia.  Missing oppa?? 

:x

so I refreshed myself on which one was Chansung and rewatched Hello Counselor. When Taec said he was lonely' date=' they show Chansung laughing/guffawing. Chansung, what do you know that we don't?[/quote']

@Lmangla, you want to join me to kidnap ChanSung ang interrogate him on what he knows that we dont?.... :)) :)) :))

Guest sazzyicyivy

mikoshine said:

i thought i wouldn't cry again but how wrong was i... the only making film that made me cry  :((

but LOL at him mentioning Chansung at the end... guess he also likes this show... hehehe

Maybe Chansung will be in the next season of WGM global.

i hope so...

there's rumour bout that before

i like him,, he's taecyeon twins hahahahaha

Yes!! I like chansung before I know 2pm. I think he is the best looking guy in the group. :x

I wonder if chansung who gave taec the idea of the final surprise... :-?

Verenanda said: Well ladies.. So I've just read one of the comment in youtube (dont know if its true or not) but some taecgui fan says that the reason that taec thanked changsung in the bts is because he asked changsung to record all of the eps of wgm for him so he can watch it later !!!!!!! Now who says that taec doesnt care about wgm?? I bet he even bother to record all of his previous drama but i guess this one is special.. Haha :x:x

xzz33 said:

Just a light note... The following songs will never be the same again for me after watching WGMG - Taecgui...

- Notting Hill's She: What more need to say about this romantic song that is used in all their touching events...

- 10 points out of 10: Will always remember Gui's happy dance whenever. And TOGETHER, the limping dance of everyone at the housewarming party... never fail to bring a smile across my face... :))

- Can't let you go (by 2am): G.O and Seulong's wonderful singing but Kwanghee's hilarious and awkward harmonization :))

- Chopstick song: I love how they play the giant piano together and how Taec play this song for Guigui... I have a weakness against guys who play the piano. If anyone did a piano piece for me, I will melt immediately... :D

- KISS (pata pata song): Just the thought of Gui Gui's pata pata and Taec's reaction of how... :))

Guest Jenny Johnson

kwan33 said: delusiional me: Simply read "EPISODE 15 MAKING OUT SCENE".  I was like huh???? Wow!! Really???  T n G??? Seriously..quickly open..but its actually: Ep 15: Making Film Out!!!! Ok ok..calm down again..me the bobo gal..kekekekek..Enjoyed BTS tremendously..and happy sad..not as teary..but enjoyed it the same.
<:-P
Will rewatch to the nth time..until forever LOL..GG looked like lost some weight in MV Jin Xia.  Missing oppa?? 

:x

Archived