♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest novchime

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for the video.  Very memorable.  I hope both Ji Hoon and Eune have not forgotten what they shared in the past.  I even hope they are still continuing with the same relationship or even better.

This is a nice picture, isn't it?

YEH-JJH5_zps9aa92bed.jpg

Take care Hyoonies!

Guest novchime

I have this nice picture from Ahun.  She said it was from one of the Goong bts.  Nice to see how close the two were outside the film shooting...  They were so happy then.  I hope they are still happy now...

photo.php?fbid=4309109306330&set=gm.34831043971_4309109306330_1491722081_n.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
@ Jenna Welcome to the Royal Couple thread...as I like to call them. Thanks for sharing the nice video.
@ novchime - Hello there, chingu.  I love the pics of Eune and Ji Hoon laughing together.  They look so cute and happy.  I finished Chapter 15 of Always In My Heart.  Unfortunately, I couldn't end the fanfic.  BUT...it will definitely be done with 16 chapters.  Just like a kdrama.  It would be nice if they could make a Goong 2.   I just want to see these two actors do another drama together.  Please...someone make it happen.  You know it will be a big hit with so many of us who still ship these two.

Anyways, here's the link:
http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com/always-in-my-heart-chapter-15/?preview=true&preview_id=1066&preview_nonce=2dbc7b46db

Take care and see you in the thread!  :-h :-h :-h

Guest nikmah

Hello Hyoonies,... it seems long time i've left, and @novchime, waahh you're had posted really nice pics. of our Royal couple. Hand in hand & how lovely smile when they were together. Hopefully they're will be real couple!! @goongfan11, I just to read your fanfic for chapter 12 & your had finished work #15 huh? its great, thank you, am enjoyed with your fanfic. Annyeong to mabelle, yanny, jennaray, koreanlove, & all hyoonies... Oh yeah, I want to vote for JJH & YEH in japan award too, it seems to late but i'll try it. hope still available for me to vote, & its b'coz my absent! Sorry.

Guest novchime

Hello Hyoonies,

How are you?  I hope good.

@nikmah, thanks for your mail

@goongfan11: i will read your fanfic on Monday.  I need to do a lot of other things first (am getting a little stressed now...). 

Take care....

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
@ novchime Sorry, I haven't posted much on this thread or Ji Hoon's.  I will do so this weekend.  I have been busy too.I know this doesn't have to do with our Royal couple, but I just finished watching the last episode of Global We Got Married with Hongki and Mina and the other couple on the show is Taec Yeon and Gui Gui.  I was shipping TaecGui couple because they remind me so much of our Royal couple. Gui Gui is a Chinese actress who is bubbly, cute and funny just like Eune's character from Goong.  Taec Yeon is a beast idol from 2pm boy group.  He is handsome and very quiet like Shin goon's character.  Their relationship from the reality show was so cute.  If you haven't watch these two you can see the show on dramafever or youtube, but the youtube version doesn't show the whole show, so you miss a lot of other scenes. Here is the link to dramafever.http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4268/We_Got_Married_-_Global_Edition/

Anyways, I recommend watching this show if you liked Goong, because they are so cute and funny that it reminds me of Chae Kyung and Shin.  Although, I don't think Shin would have put up with some of the stuff that Gui Gui did to Taec.
I will finish the last chapter of my fanfic for sure within the week.  Everyone this thread alive, hopefully, the drama will win for best drama with the Japanese Awards on Korean Dramas at the end of this month.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  Take care my friends.  
Annyeong!  :-h :-h :-h

It has been a while, but reading all your posts and seeing their pics together still make me smile. I hope they collaborate on another project again. i miss being a stalker on those two. LOL!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
I couldn't resist these screen caps.  I was just writing my fanfic and thought about this scene, so I ended up watching just these whole part from episode 7.  Loved this episode where Shin and CK go to visit her family and Shin learns how a typical family lives.
I've learned how to make screen caps on my computer.  Wish the pics were in HD quality, but, oh well.  Enjoy.
74ac7aff-9ea5-4f15-8ad9-15a92bc85eb2_zps

Shin is already  with a perverted mind.  Hahaha...
f323645b-8cf3-4f03-9c75-f9b2ab809286_zps

Chae Kyung's parents are a bit shocked by what Shin just said.  Hehehehe...

66ba2656-2b6c-430d-841c-4b49bac1276b_zps

Shin is not afraid to speak his mind.  Chae Kyung is just as shocked as her parents.
c6e257b6-0f68-4a68-ad6d-4f762d687744_zps

Chae Kyung's appa almost chockes on his watermelon and is thinking,"I don't trust this guy, even if he is the Crown Prince!"

19546c5e-57ce-4eb2-be88-cc32805662ce_zps

Shin is thinking, "All right, now is my chance to be with Chae Kyung alone!  Hahahaha...But, Chae Kyung is thinking, "Appa, say something!  Don't let me be alone with this perverted guy!"
I'll post so other cute scenes from Goong later.  My favorite scenes.  People, go ahead and post your favorite pics or scenes from Goong or of either JJH or YEH.
I still think that they are very good friends.  Why does Ji Hoon wear bracelets from her 84/e store?  I think they do the peace sign as a signal to each other that they are thinking of the other.  Just my delusional thought.0006861c-5248-4dd7-910e-f85a8615b769_zps991134b8-c0ed-41e6-9077-d9a273344993_zps

Guest Goongfan11

Here is the final chapter of my fanfic, Always In My Heart.  
http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com/always-in-my-heart-chapter-16/
I hope you enjoyed the story.  I can't believe I did this.  It took many hours.  My b**t is really sore from sitting at the computer.  I think its twice the size it used to be, because it's really flat!  Hahaha... :(( :(( :((

See you in Ji Hoon and Eune's thread together and separately.  I will ship these two always.  
Take care chingus. Annyeong...:-h :-h :-h

Guest Goongfan11

I found this pic from Asianfanatics website:http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/469895-joo-ji-hoon-and-yoon-eun-hye-part-2/page__st__760
To me if you look closely at the pic of the guy's legs, they look like they belong to Ji Hoonssi.  I think he did a cameo, but was discreet in not showing his face to the cameras as a joke/prank/favor for YEH's drama Coffe Prince.
@Yanny, mabelle and Novchime - doesn't the legs look like chicken legs?  They look pretty skinny to me compared to the rest of the body.  I know from a reliable source that Ji Hoon did visit Eune on the Coffee Prince set.  I think it's him doing a cameo, but nobody knows.  Maybe, as a joke to Eune.
What do you think?  He's secretly saying, "I'll show you.  Why are you going food shopping with another guy?"
4d189ca7-a05f-4a16-8052-cf0e72fffbd9_zps4d189ca7-a05f-4a16-8052-cf0e72fffbd9_zps
Mianhae...it uploaded twice.  Does it look like Ji Hoon's back and legs?  If so, that's pretty funny and ingenious to do that scene in CP.  Make Eune jealous...kekeke

Guest novchime

Dear Krzy77,

We could not be 100% certain but I have always thought it was our man.  He was very supportive of Eune during this time.  Eune had a problem with her company then and from what I read, JiHoon even cut his trip in Europe just to help her.

By the way, dont you think Eune looked very good in the picture?  Boyish, simple but beautiful.

Regards and hello to all!

Guest lualm

Hi guys! The guy in the CP scene is not Jihoon, tho I'm unsure abt the intention of using a look alike bec during those days, Jh 's get ups were mostly like that.

Dear Krzy,
from the height of that guy, I kind of doubt that it's JiHoon... miane...  :|
i think JiHoon is more taller than that guy. at least he's the same height with Eunie's boyfriend in coffee prince (i forgot his name)

yet it does makes me happy, though, thinking that it might be him! because from the back, he does looks like JiHoon ssi...

and from ep 7... OMG>... he does already having pervert idea! IF the situation helps at that time, I think they will already having 'some intimacy' moments (at the 2nd nite at least),, wheeew!!  :P

Girls... if at the end CK was pregrant.. euuhm...
when can it be (**cough!)... was it in ep 23, after Shin being interrogated and was visiting CK at nite? :\"> :\"> :x

and Novchime dear, I looooveee their pics together (your post on 9 July).......
ooo I wish they are still together until now and be happy!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Mabelle,
After looking more carefully at the picture, I really think that it IS NOT Ji Hoon ssi, but I do think that they were trying to give the impression of a Ji Hoon look alike. Hahaha...  :-O :-O :-O
@ mabelle - I think that they did do something on that night where Ck gets the hiccups and Shin doesn't want to leave until he gets a kiss.  That's why in my fanfic, I made up the story that they did consumate their relationship that night.  Kekeke...I'm so perverted.  Why not?  It's the perfect opportunity for them to do it!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Take care Hyoonies...see you in this thread and in Ji Hoon's gals. :-h :-h :-h

@Krzy...
qeqeqee... I think yes it's that nite...., 1st nite for them
that's why i keep re-watching that hiccups nite
:\"> :D

and after that nite, they were really looks as they were belongs to each other..
holding hands, hugging, sweet talks.... whehehee.....
like in honey moon, eh 
;)  <:-P

Hi Girls..
just searching around and found this... just want to share it.

it's from asianfanatics forum, lxandra post.

I beg to differ on this point :whistle I believe their feelings are mutual. I still remember that YEH flirted as much with JJH behind the scene. And I still recall there's one bts for ep 20/21 wher Shin was making his love confession on tv. During the break someone suggested that YEH should go out with JJH real live and her reply was " don't want...he's too bad" JJH who sitting next to her laughingly trying to feed her with rice cake just to shut her up. YEH went on saying something abt her being ''hit'' real bad during a certain game show and JJH quickly chip in, " now's she very careful especially in front of the camera. Normally she just eat happily whatever I fed her". Then she simply open her mouth, said " aaa" to JJH and he feed her the rice cake. I mean if she didn't like him the slightest bit in that direction she can simply denied what JJH said and she didn't have to eat food fron his hand! He even call her 8-years-old vixen and ran off while she pretended to scold him...so cute...if he didn't has the confident that their feelings are mutual I'm sure he'll avoid doing such byplay especially in front of so many people :wacko:

* I just watched a few Mawang bts....JJH reaction with SMA offcam is very professional. It was nothing like when he was with YEH. He seems very polite towards SMA although she's the same age with YEH and she's cute too :blink: