(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

what ??? the youtube version cut all the romantic things that Oppa did ?? ah, seriously I need to go and tell the people right there on youtube to watch the full version before judging him . that's why I said those people are blind and ignorant to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest lovetg

YouTube Version alway cut a lot. Waiting for daily motion. But really touching by Taecyeon on last event doing to Guigui.

fanfromsoutheastasia said: This is my first time to be this CRAZY over a couple. Thanks to this forum for making me feel that I'm not alone in this CRAZY Fan World
Now I present to you the FRUIT of our LABOR. This video is a unified effort from TaecGui Fans AROUND THE WORLD.
THANK YOU GUYS for your cooperation!
I hope Taecyeon and Guigui can see this video.
Enjoy Watching! :) :) :)
http://youtu.be/yyDtxdKz8uM

Guest attica

attica said:

Taec said she was cute, but it was cut in youtube. The full version, in the tent, i could see him, sad but youtube cuts alot of all the romantic moments. This is depressing that just because there are crazy fans, sweet and romantic gestures are cut or deleted. Why........

Exactly... and then people who don't watch the full and behind the scenes videos judge oppa based on the Youtube cuts.. Sometimes I do wonder why they make oppa look cold in the other versions.

Plus, they always gets bashed at youtube. Its very sad to read this childish comments at youtube.

Firstly, you dont expect him to cry her a river to show how sad he is right?! Plus it would look fake and drama-tize.

Secondly, i believe that TY is really a true gentlemen. He does not initiate skinship unless really needed. Meaning to say, she respect her as a lady. For that i salute TY, this kind of guys are rare.

Lastly, its getting pretty obvious that TY doesnt date or it has been a while since he dated because he is not use to natural and sweet gestures of what normal couple does. Likewise quoted from the making film of ep 14 'He felt nice that he gets to go out with GG in public and spent time with his wife'.

I am pretty much sure he likes GG too but due to work commitments and insane, pathetic, no life and brainless fangirls he has to resort to this.

Idiotic fangirls, cant you guys see how happy he is that finally he gets to do things openly and freely. Give him space. Goodness.

Guest pyjamalover

Hello there! I'm new here in Soompi but I have been "lurking" here since page 50, I have only been reading for TaecGui updates here and I dunno why but somehow seeing the last episode in YT has pushed me onto opening an account here in Soompi. I really love this couple, I even voted for the ultimate WGM couple thing on that Korean site and I have seen the petitions that you've been posting here and I really want to help out because I seriously want to see more of Taecyeon and Guigui. I want to make this real! Omo~ Omo~! 

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

miz-em

said: [size=5][color=#cc0000]OKAY!!!! THAT's IT!!!!!!!  i watched till clip 2 an paused at 5:18!!!

MY HEART! MY MIND! MY whole freaking body just can't take this sadness.  OHMYGAWD!!! i was prepared for this sadness!  LITERALLY!! i drank the bloody RIBENA juice for strength for goodness sake!

BUT it ain't working cause my tears are flowing like mad! and i don't feel strong enough to NOT cry!!!

I hate goodbyes!  and the way Gui Gui says 'andee' when the train was coming and not wanting to say goodbye just made me cry harder!..

This is harder then i thought!

GLAD TO KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T
 TAKE OFF THEIR WEDDING RINGS.
IT'S A VERY HAPPY ENDING.....
THX OK TAECYEON N GUIGUI FOR
 THOSE BEAUTIFUL ENDING.....
IM PROUD TO BE UR FANS N
 PROUD
TO BE HERE ON THESE THREAD.
THIS IS MAYBE THE END OF THE
 SHOW
BUT NOT THE END OF OUR 
FRIENDSHIP.
tumblr_mglm079iWZ1r9lnqbo1_1280.jpg

TIME TO PARTY!!
HAPPY?? EVERYONE HAPPY?? 
WE HAVE A VERY HAPPY TIME,
 RIGHT?
NOW LET'S PARTY...
JUMP!!!!

Guest Ha Ki

when Guigui cried at the station, i'm so sad =(( poor Guigui :((i hope she will always be happy and find someone betteri'll miss you, Taecyeon & Guigui.
etr.png

bouquet78 said: @angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....

I want to watch the full version because honestly what taecyeon did, or lack of what he did, on the youtube version was kinda a slap to the face of Guigui. For someone who actually liked him, he didnt seem to give back enough. I MUST watch the full version.

OMG ..... When she said no no ... :-O to the inconsiderate train...... It hurts... really hurts... heart painful..... forgot to standby tissues have to use my sleeves to wipe out the tears :((

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Taec said she was cute' date=' but it was cut in youtube. The full version, in the tent, i could see him, sad but youtube cuts alot of all the romantic moments. This is depressing that just because there are crazy fans, sweet and romantic gestures are cut or deleted. Why........[/quote']

when taec guigui cute?

angelangie said: miz-em said: bouquet78 said: @angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....

Guest syatila

just finish  watch taecgui in youtube, is sweet ending, thank you so much for anybody that share any info and pict of taecgui, i love all people in here, and i'am very very proud to be member of this ship. hug for everybody  >:D< >:D< >:D

Guest bladerunner

OMG!!!!!I don't know what to say!Gui Gui~~~~ don't cry~~~~Your tear is killing me!I cry like baby!
punching myself~~~~~

Guest yukiyama

I finally stopped those tears... 
Thanks to everyone for this beautiful journey of shipping for uri crazy couple! Thanks for making that wonderful video @fanfromsoutheastasia (and everyone else!), and thanks to @angelangie unnie for posting it on weibo! Thanks to uri couple for giving us 15 weeks of laughter, happiness and joy!
I'm suddenly faced with a void... something very precious was reft from me... ottoke????!!!

Guest attica

I hope even when its over the FBI will still contd to update us on their progress. But i honestly see no progress. Dampen

Archived