Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said:

Erm,you guys..should I laugh or cry?I wasn't talking about his BUTT but other stuff. but HAHAHAHA.. let's just focus on butt then..

(I am gardener!OMG!)

@Ma OO, Dear... there's a difference between other stuff and Cutie's bubble butt... and why the long nose? Are you feeling the pointy rocks in your sole? :))

Hehe.no.i will stay in my garden.It has trees and flowers.OmG!

Let my :bz stink to his butt to become bigger..lol.(ok.sign out)

classygirls8 said: @farbarri I understand if you have to step away for awhile and only dip your toes in this gigantic pool of fun but even though my interaction with all of you has been short, I have really enjoyed it :D
Ok enough of the mushie stuff. To answer how I finished the whole drama so soon I will tell you. I have a disease. Yes you heard right...a DISEASE. I.m not going to die and it is not contagious but it does have quite serious side effects.
I have D.I.A.B.E.T.I.E.S: dangerously involved and badly entranced to interesting entertaining shows!
Yup, once I see an awesome drama I can't put it down. There will be late nights, early mornings, panda eyes, no human interaction unless it can't be avoided. My sister identified this disease pretty quick. I'm glad she cares enough to have pointed it out! :-@
BRIDAL MASK BEWARE!!!

P.S. all you moaties? get to excited. Keep it in your pants ladies =))

p.sx2. but don't mind me. I get a laugh from everyone's unique EXPRESSIVE ways!

Guest Caecilia_12

Just came back after a trip today!Very surprised to see what happened to this thread in only a day..My first thought was..3v48ke.jpg
Thank you @goldlotus, @coolreborn, @ezze, @mrdimples, and other moatiers! :))You made my day night!

Joo-won begins shoots for Good Doctor

GoodDoc1.jpg

Here’s our first peek at KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday medical drama Good Doctor (sigh at the on-the-nose title they chose over Green Scalpel), starring Joo-won (Gaksital) as an autistic savant surgeon. Right now it just looks like Joo-won in a suit (where’s the lab coat and pocket protector?) but I’m a happy camper whenever he’s back in dramaland so I’ll take what I can get.

The new project from the writer of God’s Quiz and the PD of Ojakkyo Brothers is being called a “warm human drama” and stars Joo-won as an autistic savant who has a childlike personality and genius skill for surgery. In the stills he’s leaving his quiet hometown for the big university teaching hospital in Seoul where the drama will take place. Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) plays a pediatric surgical fellow in the same program as Joo-won, described as a bold and outspoken character who will share a sweet loveline with the hero.

Joo Sang-wook (TEN) co-stars as an assistant professor who has a crush on Moon Chae-won, but is also engaged to Kim Min-seo (The Moon That Embraces the Sun), manager on the hospital’s planning board, and only daughter of the board’s director. Hm, sounds like a political marriage on his part, which would explain the wandering eye. And Kim Young-kwang (Birth Secret) plays a surgical resident who’s the first to befriend Joo-won, the outsider.

The subject matter doesn’t sound overly appealing, but it’s being set up as a heartwarming underdog tale, and it’s full of actors I like. And it would be nice to see Joo-won in something good again. Here’s hoping.

Good Doctor follows Shark and premieres August 5 on KBS.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/joo-won-begins-shoots-for-good-doctor/

Cr: girlfriday

P/s : Good night girls, Have a sweet dream. (:|

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn your pants have been long gone ages ago!!! =))

I'm going to take that quiz to see where I classify. Maybe I'm more perverted than you guys though I try to keep it under-wraps ;)

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn I think I remember seeing the link somewhere in here when someone was confused of what you guys were talking about. Why? Is it classified information? :-$

Guest classygirls8

Found it! Though I can't see the pictures (computer I HATE you >:P ) the answers are hilarious. WOW so this started since the very beginning. You guys are like the elders of the group :))

Posting an old article of Joo Won when he was still performing in musicals:

Young Men's Musical to Showcase at 63 Art Hall

Source | 2009/03/03 | 222 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

A musical show starring an array of young male actors will be staged from Thursday at the 63 Art Hall.

In the 80 minute musical-concert show to be held Thursday through Sunday, the actors will perform with a five member live band.

Of the seven musical actors (Kim San-ho, Jeong Sang-yoon, Lee Joo-gwang, Hong Hee-won, Joo Won,Ko Se-won, Kim Dong-ho-I), two will take turns appearing as the main lead for each show. Actor Lee Jin-gyu will be show's MC.

They will perform classic musical numbers such as "Jekyll & Hyde" and "Saturday Night Fever" as well as romantic Korean and American pop songs.

The show continues through April 12. Tickets cost W30,000. ☎02-789-5663.

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

Credit: HanCinema

I think this was the performances they did in that special event:

http://youtu.be/RmySXJt-Kjw

Credit: han1byul

goldlotus said:
farbarri said: LMAO! aww, you girls always make me laugh when i'm feeling upset. something kind of happened and i'm thinking of going away until August, but i dont want to give up you girls. being here is what makes me happy and cheerful, so i'm sticking around.
i'm loving all the fanarts too! i would love to cut videos and make gifs but i'm useless with photo edit programs unless someone shows me step-by-step procedure, so i have no idea how to edit pictures or anything. i cant contribute anything to this thread apart from opinions and spazzing and moaty stuff. so i kind of feel useless sometimes.
but anyway, thanks, girls~ i love all of you here~ group hug!

classygirls8 said: @farbarri I understand if you have to step away for awhile and only dip your toes in this gigantic pool of fun but even though my interaction with all of you has been short, I have really enjoyed it :D
Ok enough of the mushie stuff. To answer how I finished the whole drama so soon I will tell you. I have a disease. Yes you heard right...a DISEASE. I.m not going to die and it is not contagious but it does have quite serious side effects.
I have D.I.A.B.E.T.I.E.S: dangerously involved and badly entranced to interesting entertaining shows!
Yup, once I see an awesome drama I can't put it down. There will be late nights, early mornings, panda eyes, no human interaction unless it can't be avoided. My sister identified this disease pretty quick. I'm glad she cares enough to have pointed it out! :-@
BRIDAL MASK BEWARE!!!

P.S. all you moaties? get to excited. Keep it in your pants ladies =))

p.sx2. but don't mind me. I get a laugh from everyone's unique EXPRESSIVE ways!

alright ladies~ i'm on my minor hiatus today onwards. i'll be lurking everyday though, but only for a short span of time. catch you girls in August. :-h
*tries to play cool, but failing miserably. cries in a corner* goodbye! :((