(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

Anyone who understand Korean, could you help to translate what was Taec murmuring at the Making movie when Gui2 gave her the T-shirt and they were talking about the pic where Taec was sleeping in Jejju-do? It seems like "it's cute but.. bla bla (mur murr)".. Thanks before....

Guest mizchief

I just realized something ...
Since GuiGui is loved so much by the Producer and Director of the show 
AND Global WGM became a hit BECAUSE of Taec-Gui  ( well, just based from YT views and Global WGM Facebook posts and the Mwave votes)  there is a huge possibility that we will see Taec and GuiGui at the end of the year awards for MBC .  
Any popular shows or celebrity for the year are always invited for their End Of The Year events.  What do you think ?  Am I making any sense ? ... Or not ?
Time to sleep at my part of the world... nyt I-)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292607067550338&id=263320553812323&set=a.263386577139054.1073741826.263320553812323&relevant_count=1&refid=17#menu_anchor

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292520570892321&id=263320553812323&set=a.263386577139054.1073741826.263320553812323&relevant_count=1&refid=17#menu_anchor

Guest chu3x

TaecGui has

temporarily replaced my kdrama addiction cravings. It will be a huge challenge

for GWGM and PDmin to outdo or equivalent to the couples in Season 1,

especially the Crazy couple. Wish them best of luck.

As we all

wait for the BTS episodes to be available, I was re-watching GG’s serenade

dance performance to TY. I want the see GG’s full performance in the BTS

without TY’s reaction, because I think she did a great job. I assumed that the

dance routine is choreographed by the guy who was training her during

rehearsal. I wonder what was the length of time to GG had to learn the

choreography? And how many rehearsals provided before performing it “live”? I’m

glad she has experience as a dancer to enable her to achieved and delivered a

live performance with confident under the pressure and extreme nervousness). I

also want to see the reactions of TY’s best friends (Hwanghee, G.O., and

Seoulong), and his team members viewing GG’s serenade dance performance. Is my

wishful thinking.

I hope

TaecGui can do a ROMCOM too (someone said similar to an “I love Lucy” type of

show, and they can add the “bobo” to the script.

TY’s

perception of things is rather interesting and sort of puzzling to me at time. Something

TY said in the black room interview during his first encounter with his virtual

wife, GG. It was the wording he chose to descript GG. Normally a guy would say,

she is pretty, she is cute, she is nice, and so on to describe someone a girl

you met. He chose to describe her as “something BRIGHT has come in the room…”

(I can’t recall his exact words), I thought that was a bit unusual. Now I

understand fully, GG gives that happy radiation, which made me think of her as a

“smiley face” icon when I think of her (and especially with her yellow outfit

in ep. 14).

@avrilcassiopeia wrote: “i

think its guigui's habit,, she always sniff something before she eat...

in ep 5 she feeding kwanghee breakfast in jejudo,,, etc  i hope you understand my english

.”

Thanks for replying. Your English is perfect. I do noticed that

she uses her sense of “smell” over her other five senses when she see things

that she think is edible. Maybe she is reincarnation of an animal from her previous

life. And GG can be TY’s remedy for fear of animal.

@xybrshock Thanks for sharing your personal information. I never notice other

people because GG made it more obvious.

@bladerunner: Very insightful piece of information regarding GG’s life. She seems

to have a challenging childhood. All those life experiences and incidents she

encountered built characters and development that she is today. Do you know if

that information was factual or speculation from the media?

@minwoolvu78:  Thanks for posting the MV. I love it. The “diva

dance” MV is a work of art, can’t stop laughing. I love the alien opera singer.

@chu3x:  I have not had a chance to

read your fanfic, but I will check it out soon.

@angelangie:  I thought you are part of

the FBI team. You always give us lot interesting and insightful information,

pictures, updates and current news regarding GG and TaecGui. Unfortunately I’m

not good with technology to capture and post pictures. Thanks for sharing.

@bouquet78:  How lucky for you to be

visiting Seoul soon this year. Hope you have a wonderful trip and visit all

those special places and scenes in TaecGui’s story. I hope you have time to

visit Jeju Island where TY and GG have their proposal and Wedding ceremony. I

usually don’t believe everything posted on the web is correct. When I search

information regarding Jeju Island in Korea, I see beautiful pictures of

beaches, waterfall, fishing, sceneries, and then SHOCK… the love statues (they

are not PG13), is this correct?

Thanks :D i hope that when you have the chance to read it, i highly hope you'll like it :D

Okay, I just can't hold it anymore. My hands super itchy to write something in here.. Been watching both of them since 1st episode n now that its going to end in 4 days, I should post something here rite? hahahha.. okay I want to cry so bad actually *holding on*. Btw, I REALLY HOPE TAEC WOULD ACTUALLY KISS GG on the forehead for the last episode.. on the lips also can right? patapata kiss :x *faint* kekkeke
^:)^

Guest lovely_mi

Hi Taecgui lovers..

miss u all so much..i just got a chance to watch ep 14 n the making this morning..Oh My!! It was really sad..i was crying a river..I can really feel GuiGui sadness..Being an honest person like she is..we know her feeling is true..she must be really sad to leave everyone that was involved in the making of this season gwgm..esp her husband Taecyeon..we all know how much the crews love her so it must be so hard on her..i actually got disappointed with Taec throughout this season because i was hoping for so much more from Taec..I know he can do better but dont know why he was holding in so much..he should express more and treat GuiGui better..aishh what a disappointment!!

Sometimes i was thinking, it would be better if they paired her with someone else that can appreciate and be more romantic to her.. :(

Anyhow..the last part when they got the break up mission was so sad..my tears was pouring naturally just like GuiGui..even Taec looked really sad and almost cried during the interview..OMG SOOO SAD..the making was sad too but atleast it got better when seeing GuiGui was laughing and having fun with the crews..It was so nice of her to give all the crews tshirt with the pic of them on it..she really made an effort and appreciate everyone there..really love her..I must say that i am really falling in love with GuiGui..really2 love her..if i were a guy i will never let her go..

So sad even to think that this friday is their last episode... :((

Guest tellmewhywhy

why soompi very late!! u guys ok with speed??

WGMG is airing on MBC Cable Channel so I think the possiblity is very low to be invited MBC awards.

At that time the couples, jeong-in, jin-woon, taemin, will be invited I guess.

What he said is " leave it cuteness(no matter if it is cute),  what about this 3-lined slippery shoes?

( it is imitation of adidas so it is kinda funny)

taec said about the roller coaster...it is kinda korean way of conversation.

actually we often say like that way regardless of possibility.

we often say " I'll call you later" when saying good bye.

but I feel he didn't want to put a focus on break up.

I didn't know about taec but found his way of saying is so ahjjussi sometimes.

he often says " aigooya~~" it is very very ahjjussi! he seems like very typical korean man.......

Guigui got along with wgmg crew. I love her long hair. korean girls don't  that long

did people notice it? in the making #1, during her choreography practice, you can see that she is wearing a bracelet and it looks like that very same bracelet that Taec was wearing during the press conference....

Guest bibidep

jcruz said: I am normally positive about what happens, but it seems like I  might be one of the few people that was actually disappointed in the Making Of videos. Specifically, Taec was acting kind of ambivalent in a lot of the behind the scenes video. I know they are filming for many hours to get a few minutes of video that they actually use. But when is asked questions on camera, he knows they are probably going to be used. He must also know by the time they were filming the last episode that GuiGui watches them. Saying it is okay because they are breaking up for time and schedules and not because they don't like each other- ugh he has a lot to learn about women. Words mean a lot to women as well as actions and he should be more careful with his wording. In the last few episodes you can tell that GuiGui has put a lot of effort in to expressing herself, making Taec feel important and telling him that the things that bothered him in the past like the Yes/No game and Nickhyun- none of those things are important to her. And she specifically leaned down and looked him in the face when she was reading her letter and said I like Oppa more and more. You could tell she was trying to communicate her feelings. GuiGui has had a lot of hard things happen in her life and I just hope that Taec isn't just putting on a show for TV because you can tell that she isn't. Taec has a great career and made lots of money so it is time for him to stop being so careful and worrying about what the 2pm fans think and man-up. 

Guest tellmewhywhy

omg why post? my mistake.

I love guigui's long hair without bangs!

they had farewell party on the day of last filming. do you guys know when guigui went back to taiwan?

did she leave that last filming day or tomorrow of that day??

Taec went to wooyoungs birthday party, I felt kinda sad. I thought they stay night over. and what is that coke and cider on pic. no soju??? not beer???

and taec will show us his event in text episode.

I heard the staff said " he will be there first to prepare event"......

excuse for my english~~~:))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

did people notice it? in the making #1' date=' during her choreography practice, you can see that she is wearing a bracelet and it looks like that very same bracelet that Taec was wearing during the press conference....[/quote']

waaaaa you have eagle eyes 8-}

Guest catncookie1

I feel for the both of them.  Even though a lot of people say that Gui Gui poured her heart and emotions out so did Taecyeon.  Remember how he was so standoffish in the beginning but slowly but surely he opens up to her.  He even sheds his "beast" image to "aegyo" && isn't 2PM the "beast idols."  I can honestly say I think Gui Gui is the only person on this planet who can "tame the beast"  I wish the best for both of them & I am 1000% sure with every fiber of my being that they have both made an impression in their hearts.  For Gui Gui thank you for bringing so much joy to not only the Taecyeon, but to the WGM crew & even to us your loyal viewers <3 adm +1 to the Gui Gui fanclub <3To Taecyeon: I didn't really know you at first, but after watching WGM, it must have been really tough to open yourself to literally hundreds of thousands of viewers, I'm pretty sure not a lot of us can strip ourselves emotionally raw for the world to see.  I'm not gonna lie, I was really upset with Taec for not showing Gui Gui enough affection && he should've tried harder, but remember this was only a 3 month marriage, he wasn't sure yet if Gui Gui was the one you know?  He isn't the kind of person to dive into something head first && he has to protect his idol image because he not only has his face but his group members who have been through numerous scandals & have worked for YEARS to get to where they are today so I understand him in that aspect.To both of them, thank you so much for bringing me laughter, tears, && turning not only me, but thousands of viewers "michyoso" && believing in love again.  I hope you two will cross paths again one day but you will always have left an impression in my heart.  Just like Yongseo <3 
FINAL NOTE I SWEAR: (Credit to Myrl from Taecgui FB fanpage) "Gui Gui is like an angel from above having a mission to brighten up the life of loner taecyeon, and she already did (: so it's time for her to go back home.  This is the kind of story I think they have <3"

Archived