Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

When I read that translated news... I want to cry.  cry-alone-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406 Since Joo Won's character is aware that he has a developmental disabilities, the stills made him looks like he is kind of suspicious with his surrounding.  Maybe because of his past unhappy experiences and his sensitive senses, he is nervous and alert and keeps on thinking on how he will cope up with things. Awww... man, my heart is breaking just thinking of the hardships that he had gone through and  will still experience. rain-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774075

Let me just hug him....    close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406  

Like what @coolreborn said, those stills make me wanna hug him. He looked like puppy in need of a hug. :( Aww, come to mama, I'll give you a hug. :D I can totally feel him through the stills. (Not the way the moaties are thinking; not literally but emotionally) :)

Earlier @yashuhung on the drama thread mentioned a the real life story of a autistic woman Temple Grandin. Her autobiography has been made into a film where Claire Danes won Emmy award for this role, take a look...

Guest mei8805

Rating 1 night 2 days this week episode (130707) : 
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 19.2 

2. MBC Real Man 17.2

3. SBS Running Man 14.5 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.1

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 6.6

6. KBS Mamma Mia 5.2 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 17.3

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40061

Guest mydeed

OMG!!!  Dr. Park Shi On!!!!

2qw20k3.jpg

fr OSen

.....  GAWWWD!!!! What a sexy and hot autistic savant..... coolreborn totally in the moat lake.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Meow :-)

Nice to meet you Doctor Park. Saranghe.

No one send you off Doctor Park? You on your own?? Did you had breakfast??? Sobs :-(

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

coolreborn wrote: »

OMG!!!  Dr. Park Shi On!!!!

No one send you off Doctor Park? You on your own?? Did you had breakfast??? Sobs

Don't worry dear @mydeed, I put lots of food in his bag. I also made him tired at night that's why he looks like that and told him to look out for noonas and ahjummas that might kidnap him so his skittish and suspicious of his surrounding. :D

Meow.

I'm glad to hear that. Ke ke ke.

I was worried that nobody there to hugs him and said goobye to him. Awwww.

Let's hope for more HD pix, pix of our Little Doctor Park and his beloved Doctor Cha.

Good Doctor fighting!

Guest Caecilia_12

Joo Won in "Good Doctor"

Source | 2013/07/07 | 43 views | Permalink |

photo325407.jpg

Actor Joo Won was seen on site for the new KBS 2TV drama "Good Doctor". He stars in the role of a growth disorder patient named Park Si-on.

He is about to touch the nation's hearts. In the picture, he looks very sincere. What is to come from this actor is highly anticipated by many.

Joo Won asked for advice from many people around him for this character he's never dealt with before and studied himself through books and research.

The production claims, "Joo Won is attempting at something he's never done before and he's very passionate about it".

Meanwhile, "Good Doctor" is a human medical drama based in a university hospital about a young man named Park Si-on suffering from the Sarvant Syndrome and growth disabilities, becoming a pediatrician.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

cr: hancinema
>:D< Aww, cutie, you're very diligent, aren't you?Lemme give you a hugggggg 01.gif