(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@nalikahibar -- I was also wondering whose idea it was but it does seem like him because he seems to want to do romantic things right from the beginning... In the first ep, he was trying to be all romantic by trying to put the shoe except it backfired on him! but in the last ep, it feels like he is taking the lead and doing the romantic trip...

Guest Okgui

Lmangla said: Taec's letter:
When I first saw you, when we took the hot cocoa by one shot, something connected. When you asked for the silver shoes, I did not know how much you would want it but when you got them, your eyes shined and that is something I would never forget. When we were playing on the snow field it felt like I became a little child again. Let us be honest. Do you feel something when you see me? During wedding photo shoot, did you feel something different from the usual? Not able to look at me straight, laughing whenever I get closer. I have changed for sure. Little by little, you have changed me. Now I want to say this from the bottom of my heart, Gui Gui will you marry me tomorrow?

Gui Gui's letter:
Oppa! 
When I found out that I was going to get married in korea. I was worried that we are from different cultural and language background.At first, I felt some distance between us But after we shot wedding photo together, you proposed to me and I did many things with you.I starting to like you more and more.I think, I won't forget OPPA forever. I also hope, OPPA won't forget me.And smile when you think of me.Thanks Ok Taecyeon and korea for giving me a beautiful memoriesAnd thanks you for make me the happy woman
And PS: I really want to tell you that my answer is YES when we played Yes/No game last time

Guest Okgui

Full episode http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11k6e1_中字-130705-我們結婚了-國際版-ep14_shortfilms?from_related=related.page.ext.behavior-only.e88db9ddd23520653dce91fde0b425ed137304267#from=embed-playreloff-1-newrelated

Guest ShermaineL

Yes, my tear flow too !! >-) ;)) .

Mission card is really really cruel can't they think of a better phrase to put it nicely then bluntly  asking them to BREAK UP!.

Yes, is the end of the storey next week but let cheer up  and see positively for them.   This show has  already  built them a

strong bridge and understanding relationship as Husband and Wife  but is  still fake  show right? .

Is good to end as a  fake show and   start a new beginning  relationship for themselves by falling in love in the real situation.

Is good for Tace to come to his sense and is good for the show to end fast.   If you heard the interview of Tace mentioned that he

felt  sorry at this moment that is coming to end  when  he received the mission card and he  released  that he has not shown enough  romantic

side  toward Gui Gui.  

Well as you all can see he has also  received lot of bad comments on this show that he is not reacting well when the letter was read out

to him by Gui Gui. and the  poor girl  wanted  more then just a hug.  So do you agree that it should end as a fake couples from now and

find back his real  and romantic self of him  toward Gui Gui feeling. which  he is lacking  off. .   

Well, when  Tace  saw Gui Gui cried  I am sure he has  felt the same feeling of sadness, he is human being right?  Guys  tears

are not easily  shown and flow quickly fast unlike we girls difficult to hid our emotion and tear . Because of this fake  show  Tace  want the audience

to see  his strong side of him. and he is hiding his sadness..

He has already  fell in love with  Gui Gui, very much ,  he  prepare the wedding,   he wait for Gui Gui  anxiously for the  ride to pass him,

he has breakfast with her  which he hardly wanted to eat in the morning, he care for Gui Gui not eating well..  etc  etc.....

Just because of this fake visual married  show  he has  hide his pride and afraid of his surrounding of being an idol...... 

So  Tace once the show has ended remember to be yourself do not restrict  yourself any more confess your true love to the

girl who really have confessed  her true  love to you too .  Show back your true and romantic feeling of yours. 

from Youtube comment:

abcdefredcba I think I spotted a tear on taec's face @ 2.22.and if u notice, he was murmuring excessively when guigui danced. This goes to show that he is actually nervous too! so for those who are unsatisfied with taec's reaction to guigui's sincerity, pls observe again. He may not react to what you guys expect but i m sure his reaction shows a lot more than nothing. Its just that he is such a shy guy, who is touched deep inside but does not know how to express it.

did anyone else see it? I paused and it almost looks there is a glint in his eye but not sure...

Guest wee89

OMG... aaron yan and kwanghee communicated on weibo.(Rough translation)
Aaron yan: If you see this, please replyKwanghee: yalun hyung〜 long time no see〜 How have u been? Really missed you〜It's amazing that we're meeting in weiboAaron yan: Miss you too!

If only kwanghee was earlier for the housewarming, he could have identified aaron yan and make oppa jealous.........

Guest Midge Razak

I feel for taec. Last week he was laughing away happily, this week he was being so stoic.

Guest Okgui

In the full episode it's really funny when they are drinking using the cup they draw with emotions..Gui gui said that after this if you will have another girl then she will get angry..then she said i will look after you...Taec was like speechless....hahaha! Don't forget that Taec..

Archived