Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

July 4, 2013
From Won Bin-Lee Na Yong to Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung...Romance in EntertainmentCELEBRITY ROMANCES STARTED AS SOON AS 2013 BEGAN.
KpopStarz.com
The year is riddled with news of celebrity romance and weddings. Won Bin-Lee Na Yong, Kim Tae Hee-Rain, Yoon Gye Sang-Lee Na Hee, Zo In Sung-Kim Min Hee are just a few examples. Ki Sung Yueng-Han Hye Jin, Jang Yoon Jeong-Do Kyung Wan, Seo Taeji-Lee Eun Song took the next step and went from dating to marriage. Topstar couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are to be married this coming August.
20130704000510_0.jpg

It began with Kim Tae Hee and Rain. On January 1st, an entertainment medium released a photo of Kim Tae Hee and Rain on a date and reported that they had been dating for three months. According to the report, "They became close after shooting an ad in November of 2011 and their contact became more frequent after March when Rain was assigned to be a soldier. From September on they were a couple." The two admitted to their romance and became the first couple of 2013.
On February 22nd, Yun Gye Sang and Lee Na Hee admitted to their romance. Although rumors of their relationship spread in January when it was discovered that they left for Bali on the same day, at the time they denied the rumors, saying "They left separately for different schedules." But in January, it was revealed through their agency that "they are getting to know each other." Yun Gye Sang and lee Na Hee first met last year during the Pusan International Film Festival and became friends through mutual acquaintances. 
On March 27th, soccer star Ki Sung Yueng admitted to his dating actress Han Hye Jin. He revealed the relationship through Twitter and said in an interview at Incheon Airport before departing: "It's not like a crime and I wanted to be open about it. We support each other with good emotions." The two met in August through SBS 'Healing Camp' and started dating in January, ending up with marriage on July 1st.
On April 16th, H.O.T's Tony An and Girl's Day's Hyeri admitted to their romance. The two started dating in March with mutual interest and overcame the 16 year difference in age. Tony An and Hyeri had known each other through entertainment programs and started dating when Tony An pursued Hyeri during Girl's Day's comeback season.
On April 24th, news spread of Zo In Sung and Kim Min Hee 's romance. The two met earlier in the year by coincidence and kept in touch, starting to date through mutual interest. Through the agency they announced that they had been "dating for 4 months." Zo In Sung had previously said on an interview about the final broadcast of 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' on SBS that he didn't have a girlfriend, surprising fans with news of his romance with Kim Min Hee.
On April 22nd, singer Jang Yoon Jeong and KBS anchor Do Kyung Wan announced their marriage. 'Jang Yun Jung's husband', KBS 35th class anchor Do Kyung Wan is currently working as a MC on 'Morning Forum-Saturday Family Calls' and 'Live Tong'. The two met through broadcast and maintained a serious relationship before deciding on marriage. They tied the knot on June 28th.
On May 16th, singer Seo Taeji announced his wedding with actress Lee Eun Sung. They met while shooting the music video of 'Bermuda Triangle' from Seo Taeji's 8th album, released in 2008. They have not revealed specific dates for their wedding. It has been revealed that they are currently preparing for their married life with Seo Taeji's parents at a newly built house in Seoul's Jongro-gu Pyongchang-dong.
On June 20th, soccer player Park Ji Sung and SBS anchor Kim Min Jee revealed their romance. Park Ji Sung said of their relationship: "We met for the first time in 2011 and started dating this May. We don't have plans for marriage yet."
Meanwhile, topstar couple Lee Byung Hun and L ee Min Jung officially announced that their wedding will take place on August 10th. With a 12-year difference between them, they met through a mutual friend in 2006 and started seeing other, broke up, then got back together after 5 years when they met at an event. They denied their relationship earlier last year but admitted to it in August, becoming a top star couple.

ELLE Korea Facebook
July 4, 2013
Lee Byung Heon & Catherine Zeta-Jones becoming cover models of 'Elle' STARNews
Lee Byung Heon and Catherine Zeta-Jones will be appearing on the cover of the August edition of 'Elle Korea'.
On July 3rd, an official of fashion magazine 'Elle' told that Lee Byung Heon and Catherine Zeta-Jones will be appearing on the cover of the August edition of 'Elle'.
The official also said that the two's cut will showing their different charms at the most vividly.
Especially, the image will not be able to be seen in any other 'Elle' magazines, and many fans are showing great reactions for this news.
On the other hand, August edition of 'Elle Korea' will be published on July 20th. /Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

bh_czj.jpg

Lee Byung hun and Catherine Zeta Jones to shoot pictorial for ‘ELLE’
dkpopnews
World stars Lee Byung hun and Catherine Zeta Jones will be posing together for a pictorial for fashion magazine, ‘ELLE Korea’.
The two stars will decorate the cover of upcoming August issue of ‘ELLE Korea’ magazine. They will be appearing in a couple photoshoot, which will be released exclusively for local and overseas publications of the magazine.
The pictorial celebrates the upcoming premiere of the film, ‘RED: THE LEGEND’, starring Lee Byung Hun and Hollywood stars Bruce Willis and Catherine Zeta Jones. The shooting will be held in second week of July in Los Angeles.

July 4, 2013
Song Kang Ho: "Do not get injured, I wholeheartedly agree with Lee Byung Hun"
Source: Nate l thanks to mistymorning for the gist
At the online showcase and press conference for Dir. Bong Joon Ho's new movie 'Snowpiercer', actor Song Kang Ho admitted what fellow actor Lee Byung Hun had said about the Hollywood system, which had LBH worried as not to be sick or injured during filming. This is because the whole system could be delayed due to that, and Song Kang Ho felt the exact same way.
201307042201131110_1.jpg

July 5, 2013
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung wedding ceremony, officiant Shin Young Gyun and host Lee Bum Soo  Source : Innolife Korea l enew24
66955181.jpg

The master of movie, Shin Young-Gyun will officiate the wedding ceremony of Lee Byung-Hun and Lee Min-Jung. On 4th July press release, according to BH Entertainment, the entertainment company of Lee Byung-Hun, veteran actor Shin Young-Gyun will bless two people’s future at Grand Hyatt Hotel on August 10th. Also the host of part one is actor Lee Bum-Soo, and the second will be hosted by Shin Dong-Yub. Meanwhile they officially admitted the romance on August last year, and officially announced the wedding on June.

July 4, 2013
2013.08.10 Wedding Update Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung Decline Sponsorships
Source: OSEN l thanks to mistymorning for the cool gist 
201307041725777778_51d5339db1be1.jpg

According to a close acquaintance of the couple, the star couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have declined wedding companies' sponsorship for their August wedding. The celebrity couple also did not appoint any wedding planner making the task their own personal effort.
Despite the overwhelming sponsorship offers, Byunghun & Minjung decided to decline the good intention as they wanted to create a wedding they will remember and cherish. The ceremony will be something even more special, worthwhile and truly meaningful with their own resources.

Lee Byeong-heon and Lee Min-jeong pick out wedding helpers
Source  SportsSeoul via Hancinema.net
Actor Lee Byeong-Heon and actress Lee Min-jeong have decided Shin Yeong-gyun as their wedding officiant and Shin Dong-yup and Lee Beom-soo as their hosts.
Getting married on the 10th of August in the Grand Hyatt, Seoul, Lee Min-jeong and Lee Byeong-heon have decided to ask the favor of their close friends to play a part at their wedding.
Lee Byeong-Heon has been close to actor Shin Yeong-gyun since their acquaintance in the movie drama "The Asphalt Guy".
Lee Beom-soo will be hosting the first part of the wedding and Shin Dong-yup the latter.
Meanwhile, Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Min-jeong acknowledged their relationship in August last year and are getting married a year after that.

July 5, 2013
Lee Bum Soo and Shin Dong Yeop to Host Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's Wedding
CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have confirmed the men who will head the moment of their lives.
On July 4, Lee Byung Hun′s agency BH Entertainment revealed that "Shin Young Kyun, a big veteran of Korean film, will be officiating the Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung couple′s wedding. Lee Bum Soo will host the first part of the ceremony, while Shin Dong Yeop will host the second."
Shin Young Kyun debuted in 1960 with the film A Widow, and went on to appear in over 300 films including Red Scarf, Prince Yeonsan, The Evergreen Tree and Love Me Once Again. He first met with Lee Byung Hun through the 1995 SBS drama Asphalt Man.
A rep from the agency said, "Shin Young Kyun and Lee Byung Hun have been close since Asphalt Man. They have continued to keep in touch, meeting in various movie-related events. He′s very thankful he′ll be officiating the ceremony."
Lee Bum Soo is known to be a close friend of Lee Byung Hun. Lee Byung Hun hosted Lee Bum Soo′s wedding, which took place in May 2010, even though he didn′t have any experience in hosting weddings. Shin Dong Yeop is also a good friend of the actor.
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung will be getting married on August 10.

We're compiling the wishes for BH tonight (Asian-time), please send us your messagespwettybunny.gif
July 2, 2013
Kdrama Stars Who Celebrate Birthdays In July
by Joan MacDonald  KdramaStars

There's still time to send greetings to your favorite kdrama actors with a July birthday and to thank them for all the entertaining drama fever they inspired. Here is a list of kdrama celebrities celebrating a birthday this month:
July 7: Kim Bum, the actor and model who became a star thanks to his role as So Yi Jung in "Boys Over Flowers" is currently appearing in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji." He will be 24.
July 10: Gong Yoo is best known for his role as the coffee prince/heir in "Coffee Prince." The 33-year-old recently did a cameo in "Dating Agency: Cyrano" and he appears in the film, "The Suspect." Sharing that birthday with Gong Yoo is Kim Heechul, member of the band Super Junior. Kim has appeared in a half dozen dramas, most recently in the supporting role of Shen Tayi in "Youth Melody." He will turn 30 this year.
bh_birthday1.jpg

July 12: Lee Byung Hun, 42, is one of the most internationally recognized kdrama stars. Known in Korea for films such as "Gwanghae" and dramas such as "IRIS," he has gone on to star in two Hollywood films: "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" and "Red 2."
July 14: Lee Kwang Soo had roles in "Nice Guy" and "City Hunter." This year he is in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji," "Secret Love 2013" and had a small role in "Dating Agency: Cyrano." He will be 28.
July 16: Kim Woo Bin appeared in "A Gentleman's Dignity," "To the Beautiful You," "School 2013" and is set to appear in "The Heirs." He will be 24.
July 19: Lee Taemin, a member of the band SHINee, recently had a small role in "Dating Agency: Cyrano," playing a romantically challenged idol. He's had a few cameo roles and appeared as Kim Jung Sae in "Moon Night."
July 24: Kara's Han Seungyeon played royal concubine Choi Suk Bin in "Jang Ok Jung." She is 24.
July 28: Jo In Sung, who recently played the con man Oh Soo in "That Winter The Wind Blows" is also known for his roles in the films "A Frozen Flower" and the drama "What Happened in Bali." He is 31.
July 29: Before Shin Se Kyung played Seo Mi Do in "When A Man Loves," she appeared in the dramas "Fashion King," High Kick Through The Roof" and "Queen Seonduk." She is 22. Kim Dong Wook also shares that birthday with Shin Se Kyung. He played one of the waiters in "Coffee Prince" and got rave reviews as Prince Sung Won in the film "The Concubine." He is 29.
July 30: Park Se Young appeared in the dramas "Man From the Equator," "Love Rain," "Faith," School 2013" and had a cameo in "Flower Boys Next Door."
Here's wishing a very happy July birthday to all these talented actors.

July 4, 2013
Lee Byung Hun And Catherine Zeta-Jones Become A Couple For Elle
by Joan MacDonald KDramaStars

Lee Byung Hun is on his way to Hollywood again. It's a trip he has made often in the last few years as his career in Hollywood accelerates. Only this time the Hallyu star is heading there for a photo shoot with his glamorous "Red 2" co-star, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones. The co-stars will pose together for a cover photo for the August issue of Elle Korea.
According to a representative from the magazine, the spread will feature them as a couple, which should be interesting. Even placing their pictures together shows what an attractive couple they could be if Catherine Zeta-Jones were not already married to actor Michael Douglas and Lee Byung Hun was not about to marry actress Lee Min Jung in August. Magazine representatives say the photo will illustrate both actors' charms and rumors say it is going to be "Red"-hot.
bh_czj2a.jpg

The couple photograph is being used exclusively on the cover of the Korean edition of Elle and it will also be featured in other editions of the magazine.
The fashion shot is timely as the film, Lee Byung Hun and Catherine Zeta-Jones co-starred in will premiere on July 19 in Los Angeles.
"Red 2" is the comedy-action sequel to "Red," a 2010 film, which was inspired by a comic series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner.
"Red" told the story of former CIA agents who were retired but found themselves bored with their civilized lives. When called to action by a former comrade, they dusted off their guns and performed one more thrilling mission.
In "Red 2," Frank, the character played by Bruce Willis finds out Interpol is hunting him for something he did not do. While trying to clear his name, he finds out that someone is trying to sneak a nuclear weapon into Russia. He also finds out that an assassin is hunting him. So, naturally he must call some members of his "Red" team into action.
The film has a star-studded cast. Besides Lee Byung Hun, it stars Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary Louise Parker, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, and Helen Mirren.
Lee Byung Hun plays the contract killer Han. Before this film, he debuted in Hollywood with the film "G.I. Joe: Retaliation."
A third "Red" film is already being developed. The August edition of Elle will be released on July 20.

July 5, 2013
Byunghun-ssi has a new CF.. his voice narrates the new BullsOne (automotive products) TVCF.
Can't find the Youtube clip for it yet.. but here's a daum clip that streams very easily
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=51246457

For fun, there is this ramen company who's using fun ads, sometime spoofing other ads. This time they did LBH vega iron CF parody.
So, the parody CF.(Voice over done by comedian in the CF. there's voice actor version too )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6wD-WpyppM

and to cleanse our eyes, here is the original CF.

See that female model in the first add is hitting the man when he hugs her, but in original LBH version, the hand is going.... somewhere...... where I want to raise the STOP sign. 
Okay... it's Friday here, so I'm a bit too relaxed. :D please forgive me.

July 5, 2013
Bruce Willis says Korean costar is ‘Sinatra of fighting’
By Ruben V. Nepales Philippine Daily Inquirer
015330111097.jpg
Nate
LOS ANGELES—Take a bow, Byung-hun Lee. Mr. “Die Hard” himself, Bruce Willis, conceded that the Korean star is the “Frank Sinatra of fighting.”
Bruce, reprising his role as retired CIA agent Frank Moses, and Byung-hun, “the world’s best contract killer,” engage in bruising fight scenes in “Red 2.” “Mr. Byung-hun Lee is a much better fighter than I am,” Bruce admitted in a recent interview at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York. “He’s awesome!  That’s probably the toughest fight I’ve ever been in.”
“And he’s a funny guy,” Bruce said of the Asian actor who returned as Storm Shadow in “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” and is a big star in Korea. Bruce said, “In a scene where Mary-Louise Parker is in a bar, and she jabs a guy with a needle, Byung-hun does a great thing, where he kind of walks me out. It made me laugh! He’s great to work with.”
Bruce used to be taciturn and sometimes terse, at interviews. In recent years, the 58-year-old has become friendlier—but, he’s still a man of few words. So, we were all ears when Bruce revealed that he’s the opposite of his character, Frank, who said in a scene that he’s not a crier.
“I cry all the time,” confessed the man known for his macho action roles, from Detective John McClane in the “Die Hard” blockbusters to Mr. Church in the two “The Expendables” movies.
What makes him cry? “Nothing bad, really. TV makes me cry. I cried at the Olympics. I don’t give myself a hard time about crying. The older I get, the more I cry and get emotional.”
Occasionally glancing at the Manhattan skyline that was gloriously ablaze in summer sunshine, Bruce recited what he has learned in life: “You have to try not to take your emotions too seriously. Treat people with respect, and try to be humble. You’ve got to keep laughing.
“I am prepared, with most of the people in my family, to do the dumbest things, just to make them laugh,” Bruce added. “You know, trip and fall, the spit take where you drink some water, then let it run down your chin—anything to keep them laughing!”
Private audience
And that private audience includes Mabel Ray, his daughter with second wife, Emma Hemming. “My little baby, who’s now 14 months old—I’ll do anything to make her laugh, and get her smiling!”
“I love my wife and daughters,” he declared. He has three daughters with his ex, Demi Moore: Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, whom he calls Lula.
In “Red 2,” a fun sequel directed by Dean Parisot, Bruce’s Frank gets unsolicited relationship advice from his old partner, John Malkovich’s Marvin Boggs. The latter delivers a gem of a zinger when he describes Catherine Zeta-Jones’ Miranda Wood as the “kryptonite” in Frank’s life.
Asked who’s the kryptonite in his real life, Bruce smiled and playfully cited his four daughters. “I’m a sucker for these kids,” he said, still grinning. “They can get whatever they want out of me.
“I don’t need to give them that much advice,” he said of his three grown daughters. “Although I was able to give some advice to Lula the other night. She has a boyfriend now. She found herself in one of those boyfriend-girlfriend moments.”
The movie screen’s tough guy claimed that he gets along with his daughters’ suitors. “I always thought I was going to be a tougher dad with those guys,” he remarked. “But, I get along with all of them.” He quipped, “I never had to send any of them home.”
Asked to cite the perks of being famous that he still enjoys, Bruce paused, then replied, “I like to travel. And they do send those checks on a regular basis. Most actors would do it for less money, just because they like acting. People who do stage really don’t get paid large sums of dough. But, it’s always very nice to have a little bit of extra money.”
“I get to kiss Catherine Zeta-Jones and Mary-Louise Parker,” he continued with a grin. How does he smooch for the screen? “I kiss like I would regularly kiss,” he replied.
The man who started in off-Broadway plays went to try his luck in Hollywood and decided to stay an extra day to audition for the male lead in “Moonlighting” (he got the career-making David Addison role, of course). He shared, “There’s just no room for regret. You gotta live it up. You’ve got to accept your choices, especially if you’re an adult—the good or bad choices you made or didn’t make.”
Does he ever think of retiring? “I only think about it when somebody asks me about it,” he replied. “I’m still having fun. In Hollywood, you get to work as long as you want—and as long as you continue to be watchable and entertaining. If you can still make people laugh, you get to stay around longer!”

July 5, 2013
'Olympus Has Fallen' most rented movie in hotels
Nancy Trejos, USA TODAY 
An action flick about an attack on the White House scored big in North American hotels in June, according to the latest top 10 list of most-rented Hollywood movies in hotel rooms.
Olympus Has Fallen, starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman, was the No. 1 most-rented movie in June, according to hotel entertainment provider Sonifi, formerly known as LodgeNet.
Tom Cruise's science fiction vehicle Oblivion was the runner-up. Another action movie, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, rounded out the top three.
Dispatches brings you the top 10 movies list each month, based on Sonifi's analysis of rentals in the 1.5 million rooms it serves. The company provides in-room entertainment to hotels such as Marriott, Hilton and Holiday Inn.
The full Top 10 list:Olympus Has FallenOblivionG.I. Joe: RetaliationThe CroodsIdentity ThiefThe Call42AdmissionJack ReacherRedemption
The new batch of movies that can be rented in hotel rooms this month include The Great Gatsby and Epic, which will be available mid-month. Hotel guests typically pay a movie rental fee of about $13 or more, depending on location, for each movie.
tumblr_stormshadow_500.gif
Storm Shadow gif credit tumblr fan-sharing