(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lauramcfarlane

annesmile28 said:

• LmanglaLmangla Posts: 510Member 2:21PM image

I have seen this pic before but today it struck me that both couples have such different body languages. Notice that with TaecGui, both are actually leaning their heads towards each other... (I hope there are no bad lurkers here! :P)
    Learn a lot of body language after join this forum. You guys so amazing ^^Love you all... Enjoy every happy moment :)  Anyway, according to fortune teller, gui gui supposes to married this year rite? So awaiting for good news.. blink...blink.... 

annesmile28 said:

Lmangla Posts: 510Member 2:21PM

I have seen this pic before but today it struck me that both couples have such different body languages. Notice that with TaecGui, both are actually leaning their heads towards each other... (I hope there are no bad lurkers here! :P)

Learn a lot of body language after join this forum. You guys so amazing ^^Love you all... Enjoy every happy moment :)  Anyway, according to fortune teller, gui gui supposes to married this year rite? So awaiting for good news.. blink...blink.... 

well i hope she will getting married this year, than we know who's the lucky guy ;)

lol...according to me (fortune story teller ) guigui will get married next year xixixiixi with a man that told us that he will get married next year..after they both announce guigui's pregnancy lol...

Guest yokalana

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

angelangie said:

bouquet78 said:

guierfa wrote: »

gingermianbao said:

Another nice MV to share! 

Credits to 深刻的毒草 user from ◢☆鬼泽夫妇吧★◣ />

It's a great mv which combined their dramas.  I am surprised the last part and love it.  Gui: Do you miss me.  Taec: I miss you!  

beautifully done...so touching... tears just gushed out from my eyes...

@bouquet78

agreed totally....it pull at my heart....somehow with the ending looming ahead of us....this kinda felt like what is going to happen....each in their own world....but when the world is silent...thought drifts towards the one person you tried to put past you....can it be done....does one ever forget as times past by? can it be? will it?

times dont make it goes away.........but times make u get use to missing that particular someone....as much as you wan to force it out.......stay it will be in you forever

I cried watching this MV what more on the FINAL episode!!!! NO!!!! Why would they end this too SOON!!!!

:........(

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

angelangie said:

bouquet78 said:

guierfa wrote: »

gingermianbao said:

Another nice MV to share! 

Credits to 深刻的毒草 user from ◢☆鬼泽夫妇吧★◣ />

It's a great mv which combined their dramas.  I am surprised the last part and love it.  Gui: Do you miss me.  Taec: I miss you!  

beautifully done...so touching... tears just gushed out from my eyes...

@bouquet78

agreed totally....it pull at my heart....somehow with the ending looming ahead of us....this kinda felt like what is going to happen....each in their own world....but when the world is silent...thought drifts towards the one person you tried to put past you....can it be done....does one ever forget as times past by? can it be? will it?

times dont make it goes away.........but times make u get use to missing that particular someone....as much as you wan to force it out.......stay it will be in you forever

I cried watching this MV what more on the FINAL episode!!!! NO!!!! Why would they end this too SOON!!!!

:........(

What a beautifully made mv of TaecGui, yet very sad.... I can not imagine when episode 15 came..... TT_TT pouring tearsssss.....

Guest lauramcfarlane

elis luvgeunscouple said:

lauramcfarlane

wrote:

»

annesmile28 said:<br />

Lmangla Posts: 510Member 2:21PM <br />

<br />

I have seen this pic before but today it struck me that both couples have such different body languages. Notice that with TaecGui, both are actually leaning their heads towards each other... (I hope there are no bad lurkers here!

:P

)<br />

Learn a lot of body language after join this forum. You guys so amazing ^^Love you all... Enjoy every happy moment

:)

Anyway, according to fortune teller, gui gui supposes to married this year rite? So awaiting for good news.. blink...blink....  <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

well i hope she will getting married this year, than we know who's the lucky guy

;)

Guest bluemoonlight

Come on guys...cheer up! You're all making me sad...
TaecGui really can endorse/sell anything...haha :))  After watching the ep, it made me wanna try some too, so I bought some today...

Let's have some Schneeballen! :D

photo2.jpg

After smashing it! Even though I wasn't stressed...I just thought about how we only have 2 eps, so I smashed it pretty hard... :))photo3.jpg

Guest ariokey

:3 Finally I have decided to register an ID for Soompi just for TaecGui. I am a really big fan of GuiGui and I am so glad that she is in WGM  :D 
I always find Taecyeon not so amusing in other variety shows (I don't really like him anyway)  but recently all his reactions to GuiGui's playfulness and actions are all so funny. All his smiles and reactions now seems more genuine :\"> 
I am looking forward to his participation on other variety show and hoping that he will portray the same genuine reactions and silliness when he was with GuiGui ;;) *prays hard*
P/S: I AM VERY DISTURBED WITH ONE OF THE SCENE IN WGMG. It was when GuiGui and Taecyeon went to the traditional market to buy food for the housewarming and met some of Taecyeon's fans. The girl told Taecyeon that HE DESERVES A BETTER GIRL IN KOREAN, IN FRONT OF GUIGUI. 
I don't know why but I am really unhappy with that fan since I watched the episode (which was a few weeks ago) but I am glad that Taecyeon turned away from the fan after she said that. That's the best he could do anyway X(

Can't put a finger on it...but just feeling kinda down today; especially when the scenes of Taecgui's happy times kept popping up in my head. Came here to see if there's any new interesting FBI findings but the mood here is sad too. After watching the mv, omg...have tears glittering in my eyes the whole time but can't let them flow 'cos my colleagues would most probably think I've gone mad. Conflicting feelings man, one part of me anticipating Friday episode for I really want to know what Guigui has written for Taec in her big card. The other part of me is so dreading the end that is coming. I think if Guigui is gonna cry in this Friday episode I most likely will be sobbing my heart out along with her. In the mean time, here's a little Hamtaro hug for you all if you're feeling a little sad too

hamtaro2_zps9c58b3bd.jpg

TaecGui really can endorse/sell anything...haha :))  After watching the ep, it made me wanna try some too, so I bought some today...

After smashing it! Even though I wasn't stressed...I just thought about how we only have 2 eps, so I smashed it pretty hard... :))[/quote

Really envy you..able to test out TaecGui's experience. .r u from korea?..if yes,..if we got d chance to visit seoul,..u can be our tour guide and bring us to places visited by TaecGui (shooting scenes)....hahaha...

Guest kwan33

TAECGUI shippers indeed in love..weeeeeee(even in office i smile suddenly..frens say like i'm in luv or something or acts like looney..??? otoke ...wey??????

Guest yukiyama

Gals, let's enjoy the next two eps to the max, then re-watch all the other eps N times, and finally leave daily requests to the WGM producers to let us have season 2!!! Our ship ain't sinking, we sail for hope of season 2! 

Gui Gui said she learnt the word "micheseo" from kdramas; I have been watching kdramas for years but never picked that word up..what dramas was she watching? I am guessing some makjang drama where people shout out "micheseo" all the time?

Guest sshevolkth

ariokey said:

:3 Finally I have decided to register an ID for Soompi just for TaecGui. I am a really big fan of GuiGui and I am so glad that she is in WGM  :D 

I always find Taecyeon not so amusing in other variety shows (I don't really like him anyway)  but recently all his reactions to GuiGui's playfulness and actions are all so funny. All his smiles and reactions now seems more genuine :\"> 

I am looking forward to his participation on other variety show and hoping that he will portray the same genuine reactions and silliness when he was with GuiGui ;;) *prays hard*

P/S: I AM VERY DISTURBED WITH ONE OF THE SCENE IN WGMG. It was when GuiGui and Taecyeon went to the traditional market to buy food for the housewarming and met some of Taecyeon's fans. The girl told Taecyeon that HE DESERVES A BETTER GIRL IN KOREAN, IN FRONT OF GUIGUI. 

I don't know why but I am really unhappy with that fan since I watched the episode (which was a few weeks ago) but I am glad that Taecyeon turned away from the fan after she said that. That's the best he could do anyway X(

@ariokey

yes because actually the other girl told guigui she deserve better and the one you heard was shouted out by another girl who ran off after shouting that....

the first girl told guigui that she deserve someone better than Taec lols 

It was so horrible that they even showed that GWGM even showed that part. So here are my gripes about the show:

1) Poor editing!!!! It is so obvious that they show things out of sequence.

2) Horrible grammar on A LOT of the captions....(valley ball?.....ummm, it's volleyball and soooo many other mistakes. & being a teacher, reading those errors is equivalent to hearing nails being screeched on a chalkboard). They really should hire someone who is good with Korean & English skills.

3) Just 15 shows?!?!? And usually dramas that do well or need more episodes to finish the story well will extend with a few more episodes. Since they wrapped up filming, they should have thought about the success of the show and have back up episodes...never before seen footage or something. 20 episodes would have been better! Hahahaha! Or do a special, perhaps? When I watched "Dream High," they had a concert special and talked about scenes from the past, etc. "Boys Over Flowers" was the same (though granted, they had to stop shooting, coz the lead girl couldn't film after being in a car accident). Bottom line....15 episodes are not enough!!!! ROFL

Guest xybershock

Hi this is my first time. I've known of Guigui since late 2008. Watched PiLi MIT and very much like Guigui and Aaron together. Then watched Brown Sugar Machiato, liked her and Prince too. Then I realized she's the kind of actress who would have the best chemistry with whomever she's paired with. Since then I've been following her career eventhough she's way younger than me. I find her very cute (I think the cutest Taiwanese actress so far), very sincere and like Taec said bubbly, bright. I think all toothpaste ads should get her in the commercial. Her smile can lit up the world like the sun. Like y'all I'm currently shipping TaecGui but still not giving up hope on Guilun reunion drama oneday. This is just my first 2 cents, I hope I'm not offending anyone by mentioning Guilun. Bottom line is that Guigui is a versatile actress and she has awesome chemistry with her partner. So I have a feeling that Guilun, GuiWang, GuiHu, and TaecGui  r not my last shippers. Till she's married real time, I got a feeling that I'd love her with whomever she's with (whether it's in a drama, reality show, or real time)

Guest sshevolkth

After smashing it! Even though I wasn't stressed...I just thought about how we only have 2 eps, so I smashed it pretty hard... :))

I wanna try these so badly!!! Actually, I wanna go to Korea & do a TaecGui tour...be at all the places they filmed. Darn, a few years ago I got offered a summer teaching position in Korea to teach English (see, I could have been a staff member on GWGM to proofread all their captions....ROFL...in my dreams). but I wasn't familiar with KDramas, KPop, etc. them...but IF that offer ever presents itself again, I am sooooo going! Hahahaha

I wanna try these so badly!!! Actually, I wanna go to Korea & do a TaecGui tour...be at all the places they filmed. Darn, a few years ago I got offered a summer teaching position in Korea to teach English (see, I could have been a staff member on GWGM to proofread all their captions....ROFL...in my dreams). but I wasn't familiar with KDramas, KPop, etc. them...but IF that offer ever presents itself again, I am sooooo going! Hahahaha

haha..same idea here..TaecGui tour...have been to Korea for several times and I really like going there and never will stop going, if there is really a TaecGui tour, I will definitely join in. So, @bluemoonlight, if you are staying in Seoul, you'd better prepare yourself..a lot of us will be going over....hahahaha....just kidding....

Archived