(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jayne Tan

before i go, i remember someone posted on the unseen cuts on the "i miss you"....Would you be kind again to post the link....Cant view in Viki,,,, thank you :x

Guest guierfa

William Sun 要有人用英文呼籲海外檔不懂中文的朋友,告訴他們海外投票的朋友最後一天晚上提前3小時投票,因為發現我們每次反超都靠海外檔在晚上12點到凌晨時拉開差距,但最後一天投票截止日是晚上11點對我們海外檔可以投票的人很吃虧,等於少了可以額外衝票的3小時,今天白天之所以還咬住票數,是因為今天投票的人數與動能明顯增加,才還沒能反超,但最後關鍵投票那 3 到 5 小時,真心需要海外投票部隊早點傾巢而出!!!!Hi, all shippres,On Guigui811 facebook account, william sun mentioned that our oversea fan's votes were so important and helped so much for last few days. Especially for the area/country has different day/night time zone. (for ex, China/taiwan and US/Canada).  Also, he wants to remind us to make sure to start voting as early as possible like 3-5 hours before the ending time on 6/30.  The last few hours are very crucial for the win. Please calculate/compare your time zone to Korea's.  The voting will be ending on this Sunday 6/30/13 12AM midnight for Korea's time zone.  If you don't know how to get it.  You might google " Korea current time" and compare your time.  Then you will get the difference.  Go TaecGui, fighting! :-)

Guest robotbunny

elis luvgeunscouple

said:

Taecyeon's fact :
Taecyeon menguasai 5 bahasa, Bahasa Inggris, Korea, Spanyol, Jepang dan China.

he can speak 5 languages : English, Korean, Spanish, Japan and Chinese.
is that true? so he can speak chinese??

Guest litapuspitasari

tangmo92 said: jazcabbb said: omo GuiGui is so cute!!! Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!! ^.^
945330_506881542713598_816844712_n_zps27

©Giọng ca của Cá Heo Mông Vịt Xiah Junsu thực sự chạm vào trái tim tôi 

sshevolkth said:

fanfromsoutheastasia

said:

style='margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); line-height: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;'NEVER GIVE UP! CONTINUE VOTING GUYS!!!

HERE'S SOMETHING TO CHEER US UP 

TAECGUI FIGHT!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288232814654430&set=a.263386577139054.1073741826.263320553812323&type=1&theater

Guest Midge Razak

Hello again shippers!

Want to share with you guys sumthin..i showed the selca pic - one at everland to a friend who has never seen or heard korean or taiwanese artists.. and dont even know about gwgm. the first thing she said, they looked alike and if married it will be a good match. I said really and asked her to really look again cos i didnt believe her. Still the same answer. I was so happy to hear sumthin positive from a non follower of the korean n taiwanese artists. Goes to show that both of them are projecting their mutual attraction and its visible to all!

Guest tellmewhywhy

I have a question!

Is fabook guigui811 acoount run by guigui? or just fan page?

it looks like fanpage run by fan, isn't it/

Archived