Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Well it s quite common for special ppl to feel unsecured or scared of how ppl think of them

As they have been look at differently from young

Even me too sometime don't dare to look at strangers but I will tell myself not to bother what other ppl think can already

And yeah because now cutie S taking up this role so his will find more about the autism ppl info

But I hope that after that drama we will be able to continue learning about this and be more open to autism ppl ba

Cute pics of Gaksital BTS

he looks so namja whenever he is with his Boon Yi. By the way, that portable gas stove cracked me up.

and he looks awesome in hair clips

credit won_mico on Joo Won Baidu

I saw these pic in baidu weibo thinking of posting in here but can't as using iPhone

Thanks @mrdimples For posting

You know now I have so many accounts and webs related to cutie and now my iph become

Mini jw gallery but not so much Of pics but alot of short vid clips and websites bookmarks on screen lol

But not on my comp as that s for my Work de

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. :P Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently. :(

@mrdimples and @simplydramafied1082...

It will take a while for me to answer your questions because I am back at work and quite bz at the moment. In fact I am writing this post in between my patients consultation. Please be patient ya :) . Even though I have seen and treated autistic kids before even adult autism, they were not so many and I am also not a pediatrician therefore I have to read about it to boost my poor memory and come back with answers.

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. :P Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently. :(

@yuuqiikeke

It s ok dear and it s better for you to concentrate on your studies

You can join us when you have free time ya

Enjoy your schooling times

Actually come out to work Then know schooling time s the most enjoyable time in life

So enjoy your time in school ya c

Guest mydeed

posted by @jillia at drama thread, from MCW DC

Oh my!!! The way he clutches his bag.... OMI!!!

Awwwww... Yay!

How are guys doing :-)

Ahhh excited for the first BTS pix of our Mr Moon and his new partner, Ms Moon.

Fighting and Annyeong!

p/s : Thank you in advance for tomorrow's 1n2d.

ellasam81 said:

yuuqiikeke

wrote:

»

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted.

:P

Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

:(

@ellasam81 Thank you! :) I hope I will be able to enjoy when the terms starts. I heard from my seniors that it is hell-like experience. How I wish that I could time travel back to the olden times. :P

My senior said it is going to be hell too. :(

goldlotus said:
ellasam81 said:

yuuqiikeke

wrote:

»

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted.

:P

Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

:(