Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

Video of Cutie Opening gift and Playing with It

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=167044&page=1&bbs=

fr Joo Won DC

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....

@coolreborn...my browser warned me about potential Malware if I open the site... any other alternative?? really like to see how JW opening and playing with IT... ( no pun intended)

Try that youku link I post above

simplydramafied1082

said:

@mrdimples

There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

coolreborn said:

fr Joo Won DC

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....

@coolreborn...my browser warned me about potential Malware if I open the site... any other alternative?? really like to see how JW opening and playing with IT... ( no pun intended)

@ezze Click advanced when you see the malware page. It will show proceed as normal and it will take you to the JW DC Page with the video. Maybe the Chinese fans will upload it soon on YouTube. So far my Google Chrome is coping well after all this :)

simplydramafied1082 said:

ezze

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

Video of Cutie Opening gift and Playing with It<br />

<br />

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=167044&page=1&bbs=<br

/>

fr Joo Won DC<br />

<br />

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

...my browser warned me about potential Malware if I open the site... any other alternative?? really like to see how JW opening and playing with IT... ( no pun intended)

simplydramafied1082 said:

ezze wrote: »

coolreborn said:

fr Joo Won DC

@ezze Click advanced when you see the malware page. It will show proceed as normal and it will take you to the JW DC Page with the video. Maybe the Chinese fans will upload it soon on YouTube. So far my Google Chrome is coping well after all this

yes...yes.. thanksHe is like a kid... so cute cant believe he is the same guy portraying Lee gang to

Yes that is why i said I want to kidnap him and put him in my pocket so that everyday I can pinch his cheek lol

ezze said:

farbarri

said:

ezze

said:

farbarri

said:

ezze

said:

Ma OO

said:

DONT.YOU.DARE.TAKE.AWAY.HIS.PRECIOUS.BAG.YOU. EVIL.STEPMOTHER....<br />

he may have his mother's scalpel in the bag, the one very precious to him~ awww~ imma throw a fit it anyone in the drama throws/hides his bag/scalpel just to bully or annoy him. Dr.Park cant take any more pain~<br />

*yes, i'm dramatic*

ezze said:

simplydramafied1082

said:

@mrdimples

There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

You know,we are like writing word report(WR)already.collecting information and such...there will definitely be shortcomings made by both JW and script writer.the point is this is drama and not documentary.although it is necessary to be realistic and logical,why don't we just enjoy it without worrying much and getting ourselves headache? ;) (just saying..)

@yashuhung just post this video on the drama thread about a couple who has autism and they are in love.

Now that I watch this, I understand better what @simplydramafied1082 is saying. This couple do not exhibit those cliches but yet there are things about them that differs from the norm or what normal people take for granted, they can't do.

@mrdimples My actual line of work is insurance but I teach in Sunday School and I have got cousins and students who do have mental development issues. There are many articles explaining the symptoms of autism and what is the most pro active steps to give them a normal life in the society which we deem as "normal". I had studied psychology in my pre med so we had subjects who had these interaction issues. To put it simply autism occurs when there is certain functions in the brain that has been hampered when the child was growing in the mother's womb or at the time of delivery when the child's head was not taken out properly leading to maybe haemorrhage or insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain. Maybe @ezze can give a better explanation. Now when a child is growing it takes him or her a little over a year to speak properly. So till they can talk properly parents fuss over everything when the tiny tot does not respond immediately. Hence in the early years from age 1-3 the autistic nature of the child is not noticeable. However, when this child begins kindergarten it is expected that at least they will show normal signs of behaviour like getting excited on seeing floating balloons, colourful books, cartoons and so on for objects that arouses their curiosity . An autistic child will give a delayed response to these things making them seem disinterested. Similarly if a child wants something either they ask by the etiquette taught or maybe throw tantrums. An autistic child will take time to get adjusted to the learning graph of anything since his brain's process is slow. So teaching something like to ask politely for things will take time and they will just do it the way which seems possible for them like asking for it in a very cold way: I want this/I need this/Give me this and if not given they will throw tantrums which might seem absurd for the parents. By the time they turn 5 the tell tale signs appear and parents observe the child cannot adjust with their surroundings. The responses are delayed, child gets restless when he is made to the same thing over and over again and the most worst case out of frustration the parent gets angry and hits the child. Mostly the symptoms are varied - in low functioning autistic kids they take time to give a response but they will realise it and in short time they learn the process, like the steps in solving simple mathematical problems. In high functioning kids their response is delayed, their speech could be slow and they could feel uncomfortable with lots of people around them who are not their parents.

I think what @ezze was implying is based on the character descriptions provided for a high functioning autistic savant to be a practising doctor the primary most important aspect is communication. The doctor has to examine the patient by touching. So if our character has these deficits it is gonna be difficult to digest for viewers especially those in the medical field. But I think it was a smart idea to make him a resident. Maybe behind closed doors or in the OT he will assist the docs. I am just dying to see the trailer :)

Ma OO said: You know,we are like writing word report(WR)already.collecting information and such...there will definitely be shortcomings made by both JW and script writer.the point is this is drama and not documentary.although it is necessary to be realistic and logical,why don't we just enjoy it without worrying much and getting ourselves headache? ;) (just saying..)

At first when I heard about this drama I also thinking can an autism be a doctor ? Because need to communicate with the patient too

But i think in this world there are miracles that happen

Of course @ellasam81, miracles are always possible :) that is the beauty of being an able or diabled human being. We just need to accept people as they are and not be prejudiced :)

Of course @ellasam81, miracles are always possible :) that is the beauty of being an able or diabled human being. We just need to accept people as they are and not be prejudiced :)

I love this sentence

We just need to accept people as they are and not be prejudiced.

Yeah I always believe that if we show others who we are and be who we are other will accept who we are too

So I always think going out more to show ppl more of me and they won't scared of me or look at me anymore and I want to show them that I m vvv happy who i am

Lol

Don't worry gals about the writer I think it should be Gd so all the Gd actors are in

Plus I believe in our cutie he will be able to take another best actor award home This year

Ma OO said:

You know,we are like writing word report(WR)already.collecting information and such...there will definitely be shortcomings made by both JW and script writer.the point is this is drama and not documentary.although it is necessary to be realistic and logical,why don't we just enjoy it without worrying much and getting ourselves headache? (just saying..)

as for me, i'm really worried about the drama's writing. :D i cant help it, the feeling originally arises in me. i guess coz i want Joowon to do extremely well in the drama. not in terms of acting coz we know how brilliant he is. but the WRITING itself. even in Good Doctor thread, i see people mentioning their confidence in the director, but not so much in the writer. i guess coz we lack the knowledge about the autistic disorder, and as a Joowon fan, i admit i am quite skeptical about the drama. if it's illogical, then people would dislike the drama, thus low ratings.

i guess the worry here is Joowon's character description. how can someone autistic be made a doctor? how would he judge between right and wrong? would he be able to conduct his daily work as other normal doctors? we are talking about people's lives, and if a doctor could not judge properly, who would trust them? even people are skeptical about practical medical students who are normal, so how are they supposed to trust someone with a disability?

dont get me wrong, these are the questions that made people curious. if these questions are answered logically, the drama would be a huge hit. i know drama's ratings are not to be taken seriously, but.... i dont know.... i really want the drama to do well. part of me is afraid people would criticize Joowon too much for choosing this character. but a few things i trust in this situation are the cast line-up, the director and the writer. i have faith in them. but when the critics come, i'm scared for Joowon. sorry, i really dont know how to express my feelings in here. i'm just.....worried..

I am not sure how true is this...found this blog.He claimed himself as a physician who has high functioning autism.I only read a few paragraph through.

Don't worry.7GCS will not happen again unless JW is unlucky.

http://autisticdoctor.wordpress.com/tag/autism/

-edit-

I found this pgh interesting...

" The worst part for me, and sometimes most telling, is eye contact. Making eye contact, especially prolonged, causes what feels like physical pain to me. A searing feeling in my head that causes my mind to shout at me “LOOK DOWN LOOK DOWN”, I start to feel anxiety flood my body and my muscles tense, then I break eye contact and start again. But the problem is I know normal people thrive off eye contact. They NEED the ‘other’ to look at them in the eye and maintain eye contact in such a very stressful situation. So I run another script, I stare at their pupils for 20 seconds, break eye contact and look down for 1-2 seconds, re-engage. During this I examine their own eye contact, do they avoid my eyes? Do they burn with intensity and anger? Do they look beyond me? Are they dim-witted, like they aren’t absorbing the information I am giving?"