(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

guierfa said: Guys, This is the way to boost this couple's voting to as much as you can by using one account in 2 mins or more if your fingers is not tired.  We have about 6.5 hours to go.  This is how to Vote for Taecgui at the Mnet poll :http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/389561.  Choose  Taecqui's name.  It will bring you to second page/tab.
2.  Then click 'vote'.3.  A message will pop up then answer "enter" by holding down the 'enter' key and keep clicking 'vote' until you are tired (maybe about 2 mins).
If you want to check the updated record,then you close the second tab/page then go to the original page we start with.  then follow step1 above.  You will find the number of vote is inccreasing a lot.   My daughter can do it about 200 votes in 2 mins. I found out this myself and I believe the fans from rainbow couple are doing the same thing like this.  go try it.  I have been doing it with my daughter for amount 2 hours.  We are in california.  It's almost 2 am.  Time to sleep.
eer...sorry..don't really get it...

Guest yokalana

btw' date=', where do you come from @yokalana ?[/quote']

Im from Indonesia of course :) Hi to all indonesians TaecGui shippers!!!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

Love this pic of them! :x
If you look closely, they're holding each other's pic...so sweet! And they're putting it by their lips, it's like indirectly kissing each other :-*...haha...if only it was real. I also love GuiGui's expression...it's kinda shy, but kinda seductive too. GuiGui...are you trying to seduce your Oppa? He's right next to you! :)On another note, Taec really does love to take pics/selcas!...LOL
taecgui.jpg
cr: baidu

bluemoonlight

said: Love this pic of them! :x

If you look closely, they're holding each other's pic...so sweet! And they're putting it by their lips, it's like indirectly kissing each other 

:-*...haha...if only it was real. I also love GuiGui's expression...it's kinda shy, but kinda seductive too. GuiGui...are you trying to seduce your Oppa? He's right next to you! :)On another note, Taec really does love to take pics/selcas!...LOL
taecgui.jpg
cr: baidu

elis luvgeunscouple said: here it is..
the unseen making film...ahh they were having so much fun there
power on!!

http://youtu.be/Kslg1s0s6UI Thanks sooooo.... much for sharing these unseen scenes! Their skinships were so natural and sweet in Jejudo; it will always be a special place in both their hearts:x    Feel like giving PDnim a kick in the butt for chopping away such precious scenes  :-w

bluemoonrising said: elis luvgeunscouple said: here it is..
the unseen making film...ahh they were having so much fun there
power on!!

http://youtu.be/Kslg1s0s6UI Thanks sooooo.... much for sharing these unseen scenes! Their skinships were so natural and sweet in Jejudo; it will always be a special place in both their hearts:x    Feel like giving PDnim a kick in the butt for chopping away such precious scenes  :-w

from all these special footage, I am pretty sure that there are still heaps of them which was not being shown..I wonder how can a few of these BTS clips leaked?....MBC /PDnim, how can you be so cruel to us. You know these are all what we are hunger for.... =P~

Guest yokalana

elis luvgeunscouple said:

trying to make some gifs file

LOVE YOU ALL SHIPPERS!!!

Thanks for all the clips n gif of unseen scene... But I realize here is Taec that is leaning towards GuiGui... *sweet*

I also think that it is also Taec's idea to take the selca pics with by kissing their own pictures, and yes he was the one who leaning on Gui2..... i like their expression here..... gui2 looked very cute, seductive and non-chalant at the same time.... love it :D

Guest Kate Yeh

angelangie said: Kate Yeh said:
Hi~ I am Taiwanese, I've noticed your posting with regards to the vote, and so do everyone there on Guigui's facebook. We all do our best to vote but apparently the result is not what we expect.  We just guess or suspect that someone cheated on the vote system. But no matter what the result is, we've tried and done our best.  So, don't worry that we don't interact with your posting. We are just more calm down and seldom express our emotion on the internet.  We are just an doer.  You can see the song "I love U" on itune rating is No. 1, right?  Hope you understand what I am saying, coz my expression in English is not that good enough. Hahaha...

Archived