Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Wow, lots of Taehee pics today,  "These GIFs represents my heart" 

Huhuuuuuu I miss you Taehee ajussi :(:(( :((

cr: iam-catchy fr tumblr

The gifs make me cry Again I already have watery eyes due to the haze lo then I saw the last gif when joo won crying really make me cry again

My friend aaid i too emotional sometime but only to certain things like touching child scenes or a really sad crying scenes

So far only two adults actors have always make me cry one Is joo won and the other s ella

As they are really nature in their acting I like ella is because she s vvv funny and easy gg and vvv cute And nature although she s not vvv pretty type but I still like her

For joo won he haa some similarity with ella All are nature and easy gg and cute but cutie has the looks And inner beauty too

To me these two I will support for life

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

YAY!!!!  Tae Hee ah... saranghe.@coolreborn - Can I have some more.  MORE. TAE HEE. PLEASE. 

Awww.... sorry dear, for making you wait. :D

pic00111.png

Thank you @coolreborn. Saranghe.

Okay, my next request will be somewhere in September. My birthday. Ke ke ke.

coolreborn said:
farbarri said: i.....have a confession to make..... but i dont know if this is the right place! should i? shouldnt i? i'm confused!!!!! i dont know if i should say it or not.... it's driving me crazy!!!! maybe i should just say it, then.... but what will you girls think of me if i say it? i cant take it!!! i cant not say it!!! i have to say it....
I......LOVE JOOWON'S NOSTRILS....

mrdimples said: coolreborn said:
farbarri said: i.....have a confession to make..... but i dont know if this is the right place! should i? shouldnt i? i'm confused!!!!! i dont know if i should say it or not.... it's driving me crazy!!!! maybe i should just say it, then.... but what will you girls think of me if i say it? i cant take it!!! i cant not say it!!! i have to say it....
I......LOVE JOOWON'S NOSTRILS....

When I saw this while watching OB... I was smiling.

07bj.png

I never cook sinigang with what's look like a spring onion. I don't know with other parts of our country but I think I've never seen one with it.

y8y.png

And though I know there's a recipe of white adobo,  this is usually cooked with toyo (soy sauce), I've never seen one with green beans, only in OB. :D Most Filipinos will going to say, "What's this? That's not adobo" if they saw it. :))

-edit-
To know why... this is the adobo that I love love love...

chicken-and-pork-adobo.jpg

*Oily? that's the delicious part. ;))*

And this is sinigang sa hipon (shrimp)

20Mar2012_12-04-07sinigang_na_hipon.jpg Not really my type of sinigang... can't eat shrimp.

Prefer this sinigang...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1NfcMXWMkOLmaUOiNlA9 or this sinigang_porkliempo.jpg awwwwrrrr.... I'm getting hungry...

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

@mydeed,  Eh, do you want an early gift? Cutie is the only one that I usually screencap but I'll make an exception this time. Maybe, you like something like this?

i6j.png

Just think yourself at Ja Eun's place. :))

Awwwwwwwwwwww.... YOU RAISE ME UP!

Me, Ja Eun's place??!!. Me like.

Okay, Tae Hee and I in our LOVE tent now... Hhhmmmm... Bye girls!!!

Hahaha.

Annyeong & Thanks all for OB revisited. Tae Hee & Ja Eun my ultimate OTP. LOVE.

One of the reason why I like tae hee the most in his role is this scene he  made me cry with him as same feeling as him I have lost my mother at the age of 9 I have been wanting to see her even until now even just a sec to see her I will be happy just able to call her mum is enough le
Sorry say so much about my things but really because of this scenes I cried out vvv loud and after that I feel better in the heart after so many years Of keeping my emotion in my heart so I really impressed with him having influent abilitydkkq.png

I totally agree with @mrdimples cutie has inborn talent in performers

As I never think he can dance so well until I saw gn style His version is better than the original one more powerful

I also. Not Kpop fan but I m a tpop fan so I know that his singing and dancing is much more better than those idol singers so I really don't know. Why he never think of bring a Singer actor like Tw got Alot singer actor who are doing very. Good like show luo and Vaness wu all these are vvv popular in Asia but I see jw s As good as them mmmm

Think I heard somewhere or read somewhere he s asked about not becoming a singer he said he s not as good mAybe can collect his ost then can make into album

He jokes

Joo Won's Fan Meeting In Tokyo - My Diary (Part 2)

After JW finished singing the opening song ie 'A Path Towards You', the interview session started. A close up shot of JW filled the 2 large side screens. My heart instantly sank. JW looked so tired and even haggard! I barely could recognise him! I saw this guy barely less than a month ago and I was amazed at just how much he has changed since then! My heart totally ached! The bags under his eyes were even more pronounced and he even had bloodshot eyes! 'Oh cutie, what has happened to you???'

At the Taiwan FM, he was a lot fresher. I remembered commenting about his dark eye circles and eye bags then, but nothing compares to his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes this time around. I could honestly see and sense his exhaustion. Nevertheless, being the beloved JW that we know, you could also see his full dedication and him giving his ultimate best at everything. From answering all the questions at the Q&A, to playing all the games and of course singing and dancing his all like there's no tomorrow!

I was filled with mixed emotions while watching him thru out the FM. On one hand I totally enjoyed each and every performance. At certain stages, I was awed to the point of disbelief! I really couldn't believe just how talented any one person could be! We already know what a daebak actor he is. But here he was, belting out each song to near perfection, complete with the ultimate voice control and singing from way deep from his stomach! The only reason why it wasn't 'perfect' was because of his exhaustion. Hence, his voice trailed off at certain times and the live band sort of overpowered him. But nevertheless, anyone could see how he still persevered to deliver nothing short but his very best! Like @daydreamsindecember had mentioned earlier, even though his vocals weren't top notch that day, one could still sense and see his total sincerity when singing each song! I couldn't agree with her more.

But seeing how much effort he was putting into all his performances, and also seeing how clearly exhausted he was, I just wanted him to STOP! I couldn't bare seeing him trying so hard and giving his best, while clearly looking so exhausted! I went thru the FM with me on one hand not wanting the FM to end cos I never can get enough of seeing JW and watching him perform. But on the other hand, I was also wishing for the FM to end asap so that JW could quickly return to his hotel and have his much needed rest!

Besides his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes, I was also amazed that he had lost even more weight since I last saw him at the Taiwan FM. And that was just barely 4weeks ago! At the Taiwan FM, I already thought that he had lost too much weight and that he really looked skinny. But never did I expect that he could go on to lose even more weight! Oh cutie, u are really breaking  my heart! I was honestly worried that he'll collapse anytime during the FM. There were a couple of occasions where he pretending to faint. Although he looked like he was just joking and fooling around, I honestly think he wasn't lying at all and that was just exactly how he was feeling ie so exhausted that he could faint!

ok, enough rants on the negatives. now for the positives.

At this FM, I was even more amazed with this wonderful man. Despite his obvious exhaustion, one could also see and appreciate just how much JW himself enjoys performing on stage! That's another reason why I love this man so. Every time he sings on stage, you can very evidently tell and see just how much he himself is enjoying it and how happy he is! Like @ellasam81 had mentioned, I too wonder how this naturally shy boy can transform himself into such a natural and powerful stage performer???

Another amazing thing about JW is that any1 with his immense acting, signing and dancing talents would surely have an air around them, But where JW is concerned, he is only filled with a sincere, innocent, thoughtful, considerate, humble and aegyo personality. God must truly have been smiling from ear to ear when he created JW!

... to be continued....