Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Go Hyun Jung Goes Hard on Seo Shin Ae

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Go Hyun Jung Goes Hard on Seo Shin AeJun 19, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Seo Shin Ae, Th Queen's ClassroomNo comments13 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 3, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) went hard on Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae).

Bo Mi was watching Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) and Shim Ha Na(played byKim Hyang Gi) close to each other. Yeo Jin noticed that she was envy and said to her, “If you listen to me well and be on my side, I can stop you from getting bullied. If you can’t be strong yourself, it would be a wise decision to be on a strong person’s side.”

Bo Mi did her best at a dance class, but she could not catch up. Yeo Jin then said to her, “You’ll be always the same. And all you say will be ‘I’m sorry’.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Kim Gyang Gi Reaches Out Her Hand to Seo Shin Ae

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Kim Gyang Gi Reaches Out Her Hand to Seo Shin AeJun 19, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments26 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 3, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) reached out her hand to Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae).

As Ha Na disagreed with Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) for scolding Bo Mi, the two were given punishment of cleaning to floors of the auditorium.

Ha Na and Bo Mi started to talk and became friends.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Lee Young Yoo Betrays Kim Hyang Gi

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 3 Review: Lee Young Yoo Betrays Kim Hyang GiJun 19, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments31 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 3, Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo) betrayed Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi).

Ha Na, who disagreed with Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung)’s dictatorship, suggested to the class to refuse taking a dance class. Na Ri, who was afraid that he mother would be mad at her for not winning the first place, agreed with Ha Na.

Later, Yeo Jin came said to the class, “Do your best on what you have practiced. Let’s all move to the auditorium.” Just then, Na Ri stood up. However, she did not go against Yeo Jin as she planned to. Instead, she went to the auditorium.

Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) said, “Wait! Go Na Ri, you have something to say. You were supposed to disagree with the teacher.” Yeo Jin then said, “Is this a coup? I don’t see anyone who wants to disagree with me.”

Ha Na was left alone.

Guest hapha8714

SUUUUUBBBBSSSS please!
i will watch the raw episode anyway :P

i'm in love with the violin theme! omoooo. emotion is quite intense in that tune.
hyun heong's character got quite irritating sometimes, her arrogance can be really overbearing. she's controlling her class by provocation and fear, very Mishil-ish. aish!

anyway, i have trust in Hana, Seo Hyeon and Dong Goo.
i can't wait for the subs bcause i dont understand a single thing.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130619

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP05: 16.1%(+0.0) / 17.7%(+0.2)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP17: 8.8%(+0.3) / 9.0%(+0.9)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP03: 7.9%(+0.1) / 9.2%(+0.0)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130619

TNmS

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP05: 16.6%(-0.7) / 19.3%(-0.8)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP17: ----(----) / ----(----)

MBC: The Queen's classroom
EP03: 9.3%(+1.1) / 10.9%(+1.7)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Guest kobashi

I started watching the drama this week and enjoyed the first two episodes.  The actors playing Ha Na and Dong Goo really nailed that scene at the end of episode 2.
I am not liking GHJ's role.  I understand sometimes tough love is required, but some of her methods are totally unnecessary and harmful instead of being helpful.  To me, it is a form of bullying.
I like Sunny's song.  I initially found it kinda intrusive in the first episode, but now have it on replay.

Guest hapha8714

does anyone know that dance test song? i like it!
i try to find the wisdom behind Yeo Jin's harsh treatment, but arrrgggh. it would sound hypocritical if i say i have full tolerance on Yeo Jin's ways of handling things

as a person who has seen the Japanese Version of this drama, I agree with @DespicableC, I can guarantee you who watch this drama that you'll be in for a good stuff.
But, if, just 'if', you'll lose interest, and maybe getting a little bit irritated and angry toward Teacher Ma's teaching method, I would say : Please Hang On!. (I think @hapha8714 and @kobashi have already showed this symptom,,X_X)
Trust me,,that you'll get all the message by the end of this drama. Why does Teacher Ma teach in such a harshly method,,all of her reasons, I'm pretty sure it'll be revealed later and you'll find yourself siding/nodding with Teacher Ma's method..

I'd say this show can definitely reveals the reality of generally Asian's way-of-life and Korea's,specifically, and in the end of this drama we'll see Teacher Ma does a great job in preparing her students to face it confidently..

@guadi : if you interest in education, you should watch the japanese version too,,there're also a lot of things to learn from that version

Guest hapha8714

@sipo: im not loosing interest at all. i wish i could do like a drama marathon ahead... this 2 episode-per-week sched IS torture. i prettily have managed to control myself from searching further about the story, watching spoilers or even checking the jap version.

Guest anj726

hapha8714 said: @sipo: im not loosing interest at all. i wish i could do like a drama marathon ahead... this 2 episode-per-week sched IS torture. i prettily have managed to control myself from searching further about the story, watching spoilers or even checking the jap version.

Archived