[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

watching these developments make me want to marathon TWTWB again! I really miss seeing Oh Soo's love gaze on Oh Young.

@luluwanagohome i hope that that event where jis will attend will be something related to the drama. i also wished hye kyo, kim bum, eun ji, pd kim and writer-nim will also be in it. :))

edit:

i think i know where. he's going to shoot a commercial for lotte (soju).

[-( i hope it's still twtwb-related event

I have a question chingus re the DVD. I'm wondering why there are ten discs. Does this mean the episodes are divided in ten discs? I know it only needs one dvd no matter how long the drama is right?

Guest OreoVampire

Almost impossible now to get them together again. Oh Soo Oppa & Youngie ah!, they just gone with the wind. We can only see them together in photoshop :P

23_zps973c7703.jpg
2copy5_zps9a41f9d4.png
yellow-bgcopy4_zps02b10985.png
1copy8_zps0e19f74b.png
jisshk-carcopy4_zps41723b24.png

Guest sunshine4ever

I have a question chingus re the DVD. I'm wondering why there are ten discs. Does this mean the episodes are divided in ten discs? I know it only needs one dvd no matter how long the drama is right?

Hi I think 10 discs include the Director's cut and other stuffs they listed also.

Guest mamamika

@KyoRean: agree with you. They've already gone with the wind. Sometimes i was asking myself if 'that winter' was just a dream? 

That winter is hurting me.
The wind blows and it seems like it'll take you far away.

I beg so that my prayers can reach the heavens.
I hope for this cruel love that i can't stop anymore.

That winter is making me sad.
Even if the cold wind comes and freezes my entire body.
I will always be by your side.

Guest mamamika

@luluwannagohome: thanks, but i still can't find the CC caption here, maybe because i'm online on ipad. When i come to youtube to search for your clip i've found it with sub. Thanks again for subbing it, finally i can understand what they said. 
The part Director speaking chinese is awesome. He's the best director ever. He truly deserved winning best director award at beaksang. 
This drama contained all the best. Best skript/best writer, best acting/best actors and actresses, best director/best cinematography/best visual effect, best sound tracks, best costum/make up. This drama has to win every awards it has been nominated.
The DVD director's cut, i will buy it. Just want to tell the team that they did an amazing jobs making this breathtaking drama. No winter is like 'that winter'.

Guest OreoVampire

@anette My siggy chingu =)) ..  aigooo..  That is my Mr.Woot Woot Dearie ..sorry, his full name is Lee Dong Wook hihi.. ;)) He's handsome, I know right  :\">

sunshine4ever said: Ever since I bought the TWTWB OST CD, I had been playing it a lot. I like all the songs, but especially Tae Yeon's "And One." It is a very beautiful song and I'm so overwhelmed by its lyrics. Beautifully written just for Oh Young's love for Oh Soo.

Guest sunshine4ever

I feel happy to say this, but I just checked that some of the oldest interviews after this drama ended were on April 7th and since then we made another 100 pages with information and pictures. I think our drama is one of the few that got promoted overseas right away. So great! :D Truth be told, this is like my first time witnessing Insung going anywhere else other than Japan, so I am so happy to see that because of this work people get to know him more. Insung oppa made the right choice to be involved with this production. Additionally, I'm glad, too, that Hyekyo came back with this director and scriptwriter stronger than before. She did well in this drama per scriptwriter's opinions, right? Sorry, didn't watch World Within yet; however, I think she did a greater job, right? :) So far, none of the recent drama that I watched had actors/actresses going around and promoting this much or if they have actors promoting it is only one. We have 2 of our leads going to promote overseas. Very good!

Guest mamamika

The OST CD i listen to it all the time too, never get bored of it. It's just fantastic. My favourite song is Number 16. That's the background music for the first almost kiss scene and the scene when Young writes on the snow "i want to live", Oh Soo falled and falled deeply for Young, he sunk and sunk in the love he couldn't reject. We can feel it all. The way they fall in love is the part which attract me the most.
Oh my syndrom. I tried to stay away from soompi for a time to try to live my life. It works for a while, but now it back again and even stronger. Is that called "jo-jo effect"? I need to go to rehab.  :((

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said:

I remember I read from the article, Oh Soo Oppa, Jo In Sung, told press that:

”Fans of the drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” must be curious if Oh Soo really died in the end. Jo In Sung replied, “I received this question quite often from the Korean press. Oh Soo is alive and next to Oh Young and they live happily ever after.”

You may read full article posted by jjsweeter0211 at page 706

KyoRean said: nov6060 said: KyoRean said:
I remember I read from the article, Oh Soo Oppa, Jo In Sung, told press that:

”Fans of the drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” must be curious if Oh Soo really died in the end. Jo In Sung replied, “I received this question quite often from the Korean press. Oh Soo is alive and next to Oh Young and they live happily ever after.”

You may read full article posted by jjsweeter0211 at page 706

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said:
haha LOL ... I think after I finish my postgraduate master, I wanna continue PHD and make thesis about drama .. i'm going to do deep research about TWTWB

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said:
haha LOL ... I can answer aIl questions in exam if they ask about TWTWB.. what soup Young had, what is the meaning of Oh Soo Oppa's name :))