Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks @goldlotus. @coolreborn and @manyearsago And other who has wished me happy bday

This my first year spending my bday with you gals I hope that I can spend more bdAys in here in future if my health allow

And I. Hope Thai I will be able to watch all cuties movies or dramas if my condition never get worse

Ma OO said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Ma OO said:<br />

What is makjang?it means narrative?<br />

<br />

<br />

Makjang : melodrama to the extreme, often deployed in Korean dramas in this genre. The story often has elements like birth secrets, tyrannical mother-in-laws, cheating husbands, incest, OTP in love who turn out to be brother and sister, only find out that they are not really brother and sister in the last episode of a 30 or 50 eps serial. <br />

Every episode is not complete if they have not wrung out every drop of water from your eyes or body. Characters glared at each other to burn a hole through their worst enemies, they scream, cry and spittle fly. Many side glances and wringing of hands as they connive and battle their wits to no end. <br />

Best to watch Makjang dramas with boxes of tissues on hand and keep all furniture clear from your reach in case you inadvertently hurl a chair onto your TV or computer screen in frustration.

septmoon16 said: I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won.
Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.
Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!! :x

JW photo credit to KNTV ^^

Ma OO said:

mrdimples wrote: »

Ma OO said:

What is makjang?it means narrative?

Makjang : melodrama to the extreme, often deployed in Korean dramas in this genre. The story often has elements like birth secrets, tyrannical mother-in-laws, cheating husbands, incest, OTP in love who turn out to be brother and sister, only find out that they are not really brother and sister in the last episode of a 30 or 50 eps serial.

Every episode is not complete if they have not wrung out every drop of water from your eyes or body. Characters glared at each other to burn a hole through their worst enemies, they scream, cry and spittle fly. Many side glances and wringing of hands as they connive and battle their wits to no end.

Best to watch Makjang dramas with boxes of tissues on hand and keep all furniture clear from your reach in case you inadvertently hurl a chair onto your TV or computer screen in frustration.

So bridal mask is makjang...wait...isn't it most dramas like that one?except comedy..

Nooooooooooooooooooo........Bridal Mask is not makjang. Makjang deliberately weaves scenes to milk the most tears and frustration out of viewers. Yes, Bridal Mask make me cry buckets but it didn't feel forced. I can see why and how you apply those descriptions to Bridal Mask. Hmm.....how should I explain this? Okay let's put it this way, in a makjang drama, you will have 2 ladies, one the ever suffering wife of the cheating husband and the husband's new lover. Both are glaring at each other and imagining flagellating the other party and burning her flesh with a hot poker. Except in reality, there's only a lot of tears brimming in the eyes, mouth twisting , white knuckles and finger nails biting into their palms whereas in Bridal Mask, you have 2 men, one who is delusional about his love and the other is the true love of the heroine. But you really have one man putting the other in handcuffs, whipped to a bloody mess and tortured in a cage with 100 nails piercing into his flesh. Eh......you see the difference?

Ah.I see.so that is makjang.Thanks for insightful explanation. :)

Thanks @goldlotus. @coolreborn and @manyearsago And other who has wished me happy bday

This my first year spending my bday with you gals I hope that I can spend more bdAys in here in future if my health allow

And I. Hope Thai I will be able to watch all cuties movies or dramas if my condition never get worse

Happy Birthday dear!! :)

coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won.
Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.
Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!! :x

JW photo credit to KNTV ^^

mydeed said:

mikhaella75 wrote: »

coolreborn said:

mydeed said:

coolreborn wrote: »

Awwwwwww... our mini Doctor Park. Can I cry now. Sobs.

Headache... I'm waiting for a better translation of this article.. ke ke.

@mydeed, Me too. I want to cry when I saw our mini Doctor Park. Do you think he got bullied when his still a child because of being autistic? Maybe that is why when he got older, he don't want anyone to know that he got it? WAAAAAH!!!!! Are we going to cry buckets in this drama? I think my Panda eyes will not only get blacker, it will also get puffer.

i think we are going to have many tissue in hand when cutie's drama aired.....

Oooffff... come here mini Doctor Park, let us Noona give you a hug.

The last pix, is he the smallest one with the slingbag. Ah, I cant wait to cry. Ke ke.

Just look at the pics. If you imagine the young Park to the Dr. Park... its like there's some heartbreaking things happened.. Awww.... I think I want to hug our Doctor Park in my bosom right now.

27xkoas.jpg

cr Newsen

m8z5ec.png

cr JW DC

The both have slingbags.... WAHHHH!!!!!!!!  :(( :((

Actually they wear sling bags s because they can hold on to something near the heart to mk then less nervous in public and it s easier to take and keep thgs

Ad I also very scared of crowder places ESP alone I stil can walk but vvvv slow so sometime ppl just bang on me and I will fall down it s maru but sometime I just take aa learning process

So seeing How cutie hold the bag it really seem like he s not nornal and it somehow remind me of how I hold my bag too but I just hold with one hand but reason s the same to smooth our nervous feeling in the public so I think the director and the writer are very detailed

Or cutie reAlly studied about autism behaviour

And the mini cutie is really vvv cute and his dimples. Are as deep as cutie

This s so cute

But some how I feel sad to pic of the mini cutie shootings ESP the Window he seem to be in his own world and lonely too when drawing the rabbit

I don't know why but I feel the loneliness In that boy who portray the young dr park

mydeed said:

mikhaella75 wrote: »

coolreborn said:

mydeed said:

coolreborn wrote: »

Awwwwwww... our mini Doctor Park. Can I cry now. Sobs.

Headache... I'm waiting for a better translation of this article.. ke ke.

@mydeed, Me too. I want to cry when I saw our mini Doctor Park. Do you think he got bullied when his still a child because of being autistic? Maybe that is why when he got older, he don't want anyone to know that he got it? WAAAAAH!!!!! Are we going to cry buckets in this drama? I think my Panda eyes will not only get blacker, it will also get puffer.

i think we are going to have many tissue in hand when cutie's drama aired.....

Oooffff... come here mini Doctor Park, let us Noona give you a hug.

The last pix, is he the smallest one with the slingbag. Ah, I cant wait to cry. Ke ke.

Just look at the pics. If you imagine the young Park to the Dr. Park... its like there's some heartbreaking things happened.. Awww.... I think I want to hug our Doctor Park in my bosom right now.

27xkoas.jpg

cr Newsen

m8z5ec.png

cr JW DC

The both have slingbags.... WAHHHH!!!!!!!!  :(( :((

Actually they wear sling bags s because they can hold on to something near the heart to mk then less nervous in public and it s easier to take and keep thgs

Ad I also very scared of crowder places ESP alone I stil can walk but vvvv slow so sometime ppl just bang on me and I will fall down it s maru but sometime I just take aa learning process

So seeing How cutie hold the bag it really seem like he s not nornal and it somehow remind me of how I hold my bag too but I just hold with one hand but reason s the same to smooth our nervous feeling in the public so I think the director and the writer are very detailed

Or cutie reAlly studied about autism behaviour

And the mini cutie is really vvv cute and his dimples. Are as deep as cutie

This s so cute

But some how I feel sad to pic of the mini cutie shootings ESP the Window he seem to be in his own world and lonely too when drawing the rabbit

I don't know why but I feel the loneliness In that boy who portray the young dr park

manyearsago said: keaiduo said: @manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい 

daydreamsindecember said: manyearsago said: keaiduo said: @manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい