Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

Whoa what a treat! Thanks for the photos ladies!

I must say I'm with @mrdimples - was busy spazzing over the gorgeous fanmeeting photos until I took a closer look at his eyes. He looks utterly exhausted. Joo Won tugs at my heart for his complete earnestness in everything he does. And yes, he is young, but his schedule is simply stretching him too tightly. Who can continue operating at this speed for a prolong period?

I hope SIM will recognize this and ease his activities after the drama shoot. He is their rising star, his health should be the number one priority. 

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Honestly, my thoughts on Cutie today wasn't just about him sweating and being SMEAXY, I was concerned for his health and well-being when I saw how vigorous and physically strenuous his FM was. He didn't just sit on a stool and sing, he danced his butt off, his face and body was drenched in perspiration. And even when he sang the ballads, he put so much of himself into it that I felt he would be drained at the end of the whole performance. Now reading that he shook hands with so many fans and never failed to smile after smile, my heart ache for this man. And when I saw this photo on Joo Won Baidu, I felt like crying<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

credit: shy_sun26 on Joo Won Baidu<br />

<br />

He looked so tired. This is taken at some shoot, I believe it's "Only You". Besides looking obviously skinner, he looked exhausted. <br />

<br />

Please please my dearest Joo Won, take care of yourself. I know it's very hard now because of your schedule but do whatever you can do catch some sleep and rest in between.

He is shooting drama on 19 jun which is my birthday si

My three birthday wishes ware

He will get enough rest and food

His dramas and movies and musical will be a great success

Lastly he will come to sg so that we can hear and see him perform live

I think sg will be like Tw only the VIP tickets holders will get to shake his hand but I never expect too much just get normal will be Gd enough as that time at jks fan meeting really scary all the fans just rushing toward the front I was like almost become pan cake so I Brtter sit behind safer and can hear and see jw from far already feel vvv fortunate le.

Even though I really want to shake his hand n let him know he s so great that even ppl like me also like him alot and support him alot

Joo Won's Tokyo FM Love Letter

Here's the last 'major' video that I forgot to upload last night. Sorry but I missed out on the first couple of lines cos my battery was running low.

So here's the video where cutie read out his heart warming love letter.

http://youtu.be/1enhy8FF8EA

I am uploading this first so that hopefully someone can help to translate it.

I took some pixs but unfortunately they aren't so clear. I took a few more 'talking/playing game' videos which I'm now uploading and compiling. Once they're done, I'll post it collectively according to program sequence.

But first, I think I'll post my own 'review' while it's still fresh in my mind and heart. so stay tuned.... :P

Guest padme

OMG I will have busy busy days this week .__. but cutie I can't let you go :((  omiiii first thanks for all girls! and second

MY BROMANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SWEET BROMANCE!!!! *i'm late i know* xD

9p2.png

bdOAWJo.gif

asdjhsdjkasdjlkask,lkdfgmkfdñlgkmdfñl awwwwwwwing!!!! *Park Ki woong hyung xD you give cutie GOOD ideas*

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

THIRD! we know a drama "Boy over flowers" maybe now we can have the "Petals over cutie" <3

tumblr_moi8ooBjL01qjh9l5o1_400.gif

why why why are u so far cutie  :(( :-*  seriously this can sound imposible but I'm fallin really hard in love with him every day  :\">  ohh cutie Joo won let me love you and hug you  ^:)^ :D [-O<

Guest padme

mrdimples said: Honestly, my thoughts on Cutie today wasn't just about him sweating and being SMEAXY, I was concerned for his health and well-being when I saw how vigorous and physically strenuous his FM was. He didn't just sit on a stool and sing, he danced his butt off, his face and body was drenched in perspiration. And even when he sang the ballads, he put so much of himself into it that I felt he would be drained at the end of the whole performance. Now reading that he shook hands with so many fans and never failed to smile after smile, my heart ache for this man. And when I saw this photo on Joo Won Baidu, I felt like crying

credit: shy_sun26 on Joo Won Baidu

He looked so tired. This is taken at some shoot, I believe it's "Only You". Besides looking obviously skinner, he looked exhausted.

Please please my dearest Joo Won, take care of yourself. I know it's very hard now because of your schedule but do whatever you can to catch some sleep and rest in between.

jwonnie said:

Here's the last 'major' video that I forgot to upload last night. Sorry but I missed out on the first couple of lines cos my battery was running low.

I took some pixs but unfortunately they aren't so clear. I took a few more 'talking/playing game' videos which I'm now uploading and compiling. Once they're done, I'll post it collectively according to program sequence.

But first, I think I'll post my own 'review' while it's still fresh in my mind and heart. so stay tuned.... :P

Joo Won Sweet Smile FM in Tokyo - My Diary

The emotions and thoughts that were running in my heart and mind whilst I did my packing for this trip were pretty different from those that I felt whilst packing for the Taiwan FM.

The Taiwan FM was my very 1st time meeting cutie. Moreover, I knew that I'd bump into him at the Taiwan Airport. I also knew that the Taiwan FM would be a nice small scale and cozy affair. Under these conditions, my heart palpitated non-stop at the mere thought of me finally meeting cutie in the flesh and being within metres of him, breathing the same air as him!

After I had shared my Taiwan FM experience, I received many warm words, comments, feedback etc from many of you. So much so that I felt bad that I wasn't so 'active' in this thread before n I had not told you gals of my plans to attend the Taiwan FM. Now looking back, I was so wishing that we had prepared these gifts for me to pass to cutie at the Taiwan FM cos I now know for sure that I would have been able to pass all of them personally to him. Who knows? Maybe he'd have even done a special 'thank u' recording for all of you.  

This regretful feeling was enhanced even more after I had experienced the warm camaraderie among all in this thread, and witnessed just how cutie has been able to draw so many 'like-minded' fans together. The world as we know is filled with many 'negative news' of wars, natural disasters, incurable diseases etc. But somehow, this thread feels like 'heaven'. A place where fellow cutie lovers not only constantly visit to get 'recharged' from the updated news and photos of cutie, but also to offer words of comfort and encouragement to our fellow cutie lovers. It really struck me that Cutie is not only the 'Actor with a human smell', but his fans are also very much 'Fans with a human smell'!

With this train of thought, I told myself that this Tokyo FM is more of a 'payback' time for me. I had been blessed with an extremely fulfilling and engaging experience at the Taiwan FM. One that I can safely say only a few handful of people would be able to experience in their lifetime. So now, it was time for me to do my part and help spread the 'heavenly' experience to all in this thread (and also to the equally fantastic fans that I met at the Taiwan FM).

15th June 2013 - Joo Won's Tokyo FM

The day started with me finally getting to meet @manyearsago in the flesh! I was there about 12.35pm. Thankfully she was there slightly earlier and had already started queuing! We gave each other a 'welcome hug' and somehow we just hit it off! I guess the amount of work and effort we had both put in preparing the gifts for cutie had inevitably brought us closer together.

This is a pix of the queue that had formed after us.126_zps36e39a82.jpg

Time flew by pretty fast as we both chatted about many things. Soon enough, it was 1.30pm and the organisers started prepping everyone in the queue. I suddenly realised that there were more people queuing BEHIND us than in front of us. I saw that the people right in front of the Q were extremely well prepared, complete with floor mats and even mobile stools! So I told manyears that I was sure these people came way earlier, maybe even 8am that morning itself!

At 2pm, they opened the doors and we were ushered into the building.

This is the queue that was behind is after we had entered the building.042_zps7575284f.jpg

This is the queue that was in front of us. Batches of around 10 people at a time were allowed up to the 2nd floor where all the merchandise were sold.

040_zps9e8ead2f.jpg

These were the items that were on sale.

046_zpsdd3a8946.jpg

We were informed that only buyers of the photo sets and calendars will get their items personally signed by cutie.

By the time our turn had arrived to proceed up the escalator to make our purchase, all photo sets were sold out. The items were definitely not cheap! But with the thought that some of my fellow cutie lovers might so want a copy of the calendar, I gamely proceeded to buy 15 calendars, 1 passport, 1 L7CS alarm clock, and 1 light stick.

We were told to indicate 1 special date n cutie will personally sign on it after the FM event. This is a sample of what the calendar looks like with cutie drawing a heart shape on the 'special date' plus his autograph.

007_zps3a65a420.jpg

Some of the other items that I bought were things like;

- This passport holder with Joo Won's name printed on the cover and his signature in the inside of the passport.

Pix of passport outside cover with Joo Won's name.

009_zpsd1c259da.jpg

Pix of the inside where JW had already signed on the bottom right corner.

010_zps826212c6.jpg

Then there was also this L7CS alarm clock that was very similar to the one Han Gilro used.

021_zps74d836ee.jpg

It even came with a toy gun to 'switch off the alarm clock'!

048_zps482ad1c6.jpg

There was even a blue light stick and a bunny toy that supposedly has cutie's pre-recorded voice.

After happily purchasing our items, we proceeded to have a nice lunch cos it had just passed 3pm.

This pretty much wraps up the 'pre-event' review.

Stay tuned when I'll be covering the actual fan meeting proper. :P

Guest rynhanna

@padme, who is the other person?

padme said:

OMG I will have busy busy days this week .__. but cutie I can't let you go :((  omiiii first thanks for all girls! and second

MY BROMANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SWEET BROMANCE!!!! *i'm late i know* xD

9p2.png

Guest padme

@rynhanna is Chansung from 2PM! a korean boygroup  :)>-   

OMI hahahahaha =))  SAILOR MOON  SAILOR MOON ¿? wait  I been lied all my life  ehhhhhhh  LOL 8-} 8-} 8-}   :-?  sailor Moon was that precious guy OMO! *point and talks to her userpic* LADY MOON we have new competition! a new lady is born :-?  and it's a SAILOR =))

@jwonnie  what an amazing experience you had, <3 your review is full of feelings  :)>- :)>- :)>-

i am truly amazed as to how Joowon could film a drama and a movie at the same time. i'm sure other actors have done the same as well, but the other commitment he has is also outstanding. i hope he has enough time to prepare for the drama. the movie filming might not be too difficult as it's a rom-com, but the drama genre made me slightly scared for what's to come. :-S
but rest assured, i have complete faith in his acting ability. i know Joowon could do well, but i want him to be amazing in the role. hopefully the movie filming will end soon so he can focus fully on the drama. he must have met up with some doctors to explain to him regarding autistic, right? reading will take a lot of time, and he lacks the time. Moon Chae Won can do it, then so can our very own Moon Joowon. :-bd

jwonnie

said: