(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

I'm going into dreamland now ^^

but with a smile, a contented one ^^1365385298614.jpg

good night for now unnies and oppas and dongsaengs ^^ i will lurk tomorrow and expect bombs! ^^

Guest yukiyama

Ok, four times is enough (for tonight)... good night yeorobun, today's ep is really... FANTASTIC! (tone and expression exactly like how taec said it in ep 1)
annyeonghi gyeseyo!! 

Hello Taecgui shippers.... I can't hold it in anymore so I need to join the group. Been a lurker since the day this thread was made and been checking the news and tidbits every single hour, no, make that every minute hahaha. I was not a fan of any of them, I know 2Pm and Taecyeon but let's say I'm really not into him nor 2PM, and I don't even know Guigui. It's just that my friend told me to check 2PM's comeback and compare it to Shinhwa and see if the boys still have that certain charisma. And so, after watching their comeback special, We got married clips were on the Youtube suggestions and I clicked on it and the clip I saw was the photo shoot and at that time I had that same feeling when I saw "Queen Inhyun' s man" leads Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo. And I said to myself Oh boy! Another lovebirds in the making, another great love story to unfold. They have great chemistry, they have the undeniable attraction, the passion was there and they may not have realized it then but it was all there. 
Why did I say that I had the same feeling when I saw them and compared them to the Inhyun couple? Their eyes spoke volumes. They might have been restraining themselves from the mutual attraction or passion and may have been in the denial stage and thinking it's just work kind of feeling but their eyes betrayed them. And when I see it, if  not always, I'm often right. And just like the Inhyun couple when I saw the BTS pictures and clips, I told my friend Hyun Woo was different and acting strange, he didn't act that way to his former co stars, the guy is in love. It also happened when I saw the making clips of Rain and Kim Tae Hee, and I told my friend, they look good together, and that time I have a feeling that they are attracted to each other and I told her, they will end up together, let's wait and see. My friend was just like ows? And when the news broke out, my friend knew first and called me right away and I was just like told ya! LOL...
And so, in real life, Taec and Guigui may still be in the "getting to know each other more" stage, or the more than friends less than lovers stage or who knows if they're already in the Mutual Understanding stage and that no words needed to say because they say it best when they say nothing at all LOL.  Just like Brian Mcknight's song, It's undeniable that they should be together. 

Guest bladerunner

strawberrypen said:

I really thought it would be Wooyoung who would point the Guilun video and spread havoc and say 'oh! kiss, let's watch!'

but instead, he was the one who said 'no! turn off! in a panicked shrilly voice. haha and junhoo too! was like 'no,no no.we can't watch'

( i wonder who uploaded the videos?) haha (and why it got there in that TV? I mean does the TV have internet connection that sort of thing? sorry we don't have something like that in our house now. haha)

so i thought it must be the evil but imaginative idea of the scriptwriter or the PD-nim inserted it haha!

and the funny but heartwarming part was the sadness and shock of the member especially wooyoung and junhoo too to see the kiss...it's just like being sad for their oppa...wooyoung let them have a one-shot immediately after that horrible (funny) episode...haha and junho upon the impact of that kiss was like 'woah!' then the distorted face!

haha, then sometimes it's called 'Brotherhood'

hehe.

i know their still measuring on Gui Gui, like taking a look at her, sizing up for their oppa

and the vibes is good ^^ something like in the calm waters but have a direction...^^

Guest bladerunner

menicorn

said: Hello everyone, Im new here (not really :\">) this is me after ep 11

tumblr_li0qhtwf7s1qb01cw.gif

i like the part where Guigui said to Taec "oppa mianhae~". it was sweet. it shows that she really cares for him. and the part where Taec " it was cute... except for the fact that she was kissing another dude" ..his serious face really cracked me up i was laughing so hard hahaha  also, this is totally random but 2 days ago i saw a guy wearing the same slippers as Taecs' when they were in jejudo and i thought "omg this must be fate. this is why i love Taecgui so much" and giggling all by myself. i actually thought about taking pics of his slippers but afraid that the lady behind me would think that im a creep:-< i think i have a problem they're on my mind all the time and i feel so lightened reading all your posts knowing that im not alone huhuhu Happy 100th page, Taecgui shippers!!!!

Guest kwan33

wanna know what T said when he massage GG gently (b4 kwanhee came)...sarang something in korean..pls translate looo....must know must know...!!!!

Guest szar92

For the second last PHOTO this is the video! BUT SERIOUSLY is that person GUIGUI??? watch the video below!!

kyaaaa!!!! this episode is totally LOVE!!! I love everything about it!!! I love how natural their skinship is towards the end of the episode.. if only Kwanghee came a little bit later maybe we'll get more lovey dovey moments .. but still , I love how they massaged each other and how  Gui Gui looks very relaxed being soooo close to Taec when Taec was scratching her back .. ohhh!!! huhuhuhh ..ok , I am so proud of Gui Gui that she knows how to make her husband happy and controlled her fangirling towards Nickh ... she really cares for her husband's feelings.. Taec's happy expression when Gui Gui said that she likes her oppa now is really priceless.. it seems like Taec was too happy to the extend that he was speechless.. he can't contain his happiness right there..eehheeh ... also , I don't know if it's just me who feels this way ...I can see that Nickh sort of has soft spot for Gui Gui ... the way he looks at Gui Gui is sooo cute...when Taec was telling that he likes Gui's fun side coz she's always happy .. Nick suddenly interrupted "energetic , fun" .,...ehehehe .. Nickh was complimenting Gui Gui right there .. and then Nick looks sort of envious when he saw how happy Taecgui playing the piano together ..also when Taecgui has their skinship moment , for example when Gui Gui leaned her head on Taec;s shoulder ..ekekeke.....Nick even said that he hopes Taec would take care more of Gui Gui right ? huhuuh .. he was even frustrated that Gui Gui was not that excited to see him ... huhhuhuh! ok , it seems that Gui gets one more admirer other than GO...  :P . no wonder Nickh always teased Taec about Gui Gui .. and then I love love love whant Taec said in the interview that it's now kind of more love emotion rather than like emotion ....so now his feelings towards Gui Gui is definitely getting deeper and deeper ... huhuhh ... seriously , Taec looks as if he was not happy when he saw that kissing scene but then he tried so hard not to really show his unhappiness... ekekeke .. his buddies are so sporting that they even felt sad for him ..... it was Nickh who said "it's ok Taec..." and then Woo Young's and Junho's reaction are sooo cute!! ahhh ... why oh why  now I suddenly feel that Junho is soooo cute in this episode ?? before this , I never really pay attention to Junho when I watch 2pm's performances but then somehow he looks sooo sweet and cute right here, perhaps his smile is so sweett .... ekekekek .  whatever it is , today's episode really makes me happy ..... I just can't wait to watch the BTS coz I'm pretty sure we'll get more skinship moments... hhuuhuh ... and kyaaaa!!!! Gui Gui posted their pictures during the party together ...ahhhh!!! I love the way Taec rested his hands on Gui Gui's shoulder ...

Guest nalikahibar

For the second last PHOTO this is the video! BUT SERIOUSLY is that person GUIGUI??? watch the video below!!

Hmm i think its impossible.. Becoz guigui is a popular actress in taiwan rite?

Its impossible to her (and her agency) to accept a CF but with only her hands being shot?

Archived