(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yukiyama

jazcabbb said: yukiyama said: Ok here's the full version in chinese sub. Not to worry, there's Taec and Khun so there's more English being used today than usual. For those who missed my earlier post, use Google Chrome, download this add-on called Unblock Youku, and you'll be able to watch it (has worked for me thus far, though sometimes the iqiyi servers are jammed hence you need to constantly reload...)
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/20130614/59a5b5d4902847f5.html

Guest femeka

TaraQin said:So after the farewell dinner, Taec went on to proceed to another venue to attend Woo Young's birthday party. (Credit to uploader as credited in the picture.)image
So it had people guessing whether Taec bring along GG to the party or not? Well, nobody knows. Most said "No." However, on the next day morning, a GG's fan went to the airport (Korea) and waited to send her off. Eventually she met GG and they both talked for a lil' while. Before leaving, GG has asked the fan not to take her photos. But this fan was too excited and can't help taking a few of her back views when GG leaving.

In an interview I read (as I read many many info of Taecgui, I do not remember which interview it is), guigui stated that she met all 2 PM members. I do not know if other two 2PM members will appears anytime from ep. 12 to 15. If they will not be in the show, she may meet them off screen.
imageimageimage

Guest bluemoonlight

Woohoo...100 pages! Let's celebrate! <:-P 
Sipjeom manjeome sipjeom! :))
tygg10.gif
cr: jckerrychen tumblr
Let's dance!! \:D/(do any of you guys remember Carlton?...hahaha)carlton.gif
cr: original uploader

Guest jazcabbb

thanks @yukiwama !! I did get the add on but didn't restart it so it just kept on showing a blank black screen hehe

yukiyama said: jazcabbb said: yukiyama said: Ok here's the full version in chinese sub. Not to worry, there's Taec and Khun so there's more English being used today than usual. For those who missed my earlier post, use Google Chrome, download this add-on called Unblock Youku, and you'll be able to watch it (has worked for me thus far, though sometimes the iqiyi servers are jammed hence you need to constantly reload...)
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/20130614/59a5b5d4902847f5.html

Guest d300oi

bibidep said: I don't know why I'm kind like mute after I watched this episode.  I feel Taec is a little sad when he saw Gui Gui 's Kiss scene.  I don't think he was acting in that.   When he answered the question about what is the most meaningful thing for him so far, he said his wedding ring.  OMG I almost cry because of his sincere face and I remember in the behind the scenes for Episode 9, I saw his face very serious after he changed to the Tuxedo before he walk out to the beach, I really feel that he was thinking about his real wedding at that time. 

The question for Nickhun about Emma said Nickhun is her Ideal man and Nickhun answered it too bad she wasn't the one he interest.   I feel bad for Emma at that time too. 

Guest robotbunny

I like it at the beginning where Taec said "Now let's wait for our friends to come over". Oh wow. "Our" friends now huh  :D

d300oi said: bibidep said: I don't know why I'm kind like mute after I watched this episode.  I feel Taec is a little sad when he saw Gui Gui 's Kiss scene.  I don't think he was acting in that.   When he answered the question about what is the most meaningful thing for him so far, he said his wedding ring.  OMG I almost cry because of his sincere face and I remember in the behind the scenes for Episode 9, I saw his face very serious after he changed to the Tuxedo before he walk out to the beach, I really feel that he was thinking about his real wedding at that time. 

The question for Nickhun about Emma said Nickhun is her Ideal man and Nickhun answered it too bad she wasn't the one he interest.   I feel bad for Emma at that time too. 

Guest strawberrypen

Ep 11/3rd part

Taecyeon: what can i say? uhmmm..it's tilting, little by little towards an emotion of love rather than of liking...

<3

Guest nicolemae24

Are there many parts left out from the full version? I'm still downloading it and only watched th YT version...

Guest strawberrypen

Watching them on this episode felt so much more real than anything else, now I can proclaim, that truly, they are a couple, a couple who doesn't act like a couple but a couple who really is a couple, in it's natural form :)

When they did the love shot...showing everyone, like it's their thing, they've done it and is comfortable with the 'gambei'

When Gui leaned on Taec when she saw her idol crush...

Oh what grace she had to summon, acting a very cool and applaudable wife, showing and saying with honesty how she liked her husband more infront of all after marriage, (and not for the sake of the show but because it's real)

When Taec got that happy proud smile...

The reaction on the kiss (in his eyes he can't deny the tinge of jealousy and sadness) LOL

The dancing together with 10 out of 10 of all members, Taec so happy that his members got a taste of the 10 out of 10 choreo haha, and so proud of the liveliness of his wife!

When they played their song in the pinao showing everyone, and holding unto each other, being proud of showing all what they've got , their silliness and memories..

When kwanghee came and Gui defended her man (about the good-looking man issue in Korea) hekhek and bursted balloon as revenge...

now, when they laugh at the same jokes

when they show proudly and amusingly what they have in common

they make it appear that a marriage life is surely something to be jealous of

other than the skinships, the confidence and teamwork they have of each other

is truly what defines them as a normally existing couple of what we see in our daily lives ^^

and sometimes sweeter <3

There are countless things...

and those things are just adding up..theyve come so far

so far that the only dead end is to FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.

NO OPTIONS.keke

:\">

Guest yukiyama

Daebak! I watched it like three times already... but Wooyoung's comment about morning sickness got cut... why????!!!! Give it back to us!!!!

Archived