(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yukiyama

Haha... so if oppa is not angry will she like someone else too? Hahahaha of cuz not right? :pSorry for the random pics pple... I am so delirious now!
ep11-4_zps93c64983.jpg

Guest bluemoonlight

LMAO...Look at Taecyeon's face!! =))
...and Junho's screaming so loud, you can't see his eyes anymore :))tygg.jpg
cr: weibo

Guest yukiyama

Ok here's the full version in chinese sub. Not to worry, there's Taec and Khun so there's more English being used today than usual. For those who missed my earlier post, use Google Chrome, download this add-on called Unblock Youku, and you'll be able to watch it (has worked for me thus far, though sometimes the iqiyi servers are jammed hence you need to constantly reload...)
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/20130614/59a5b5d4902847f5.html

Guest yukiyama

And I'm sorry, forgot to credit Taecgui Baidu for the photos I've been posting... please don't hate me! :P :p :P

Guest Jennifer Tey

Sorry ladies... This ep is the best so far... So much skinship... And they hug each other when taking photo with team members!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

Sweetness OVERLOAD!!! :x :\">
Btw...I'm off to watch the EP...will be back later to spazz... :D
ac84905b-fdeb-47ca-8db5-3efdc1a0f173.jpg
cr: weibo

:x and i love kwang hee...he managed to bring out the fun taec..with 2pm,he was too stiff and less fun..i love this ep though...so natural..emma was so honest and innocent...and damn cute...looking fwd for the BTS now

Guest atromenkota

LOL at when Kwanghee came to visit them . It was just hilarious , can't stop laughing XD Somehow Gui Gui was more comfortable with Taec around kwanghee then the 2pm members. Gui Gui sure loves presents  :)) =))

Guest Jennifer Tey

i am trying to re-watch from iqiyi now and do the screen capture as earlier on i was watching from my TV... 

Guest bibidep

I don't know why I'm kind like mute after I watched this episode.  I feel Taec is a little sad when he saw Gui Gui 's Kiss scene.  I don't think he was acting in that.   When he answered the question about what is the most meaningful thing for him so far, he said his wedding ring.  OMG I almost cry because of his sincere face and I remember in the behind the scenes for Episode 9, I saw his face very serious after he changed to the Tuxedo before he walk out to the beach, I really feel that he was thinking about his real wedding at that time. 

The question for Nickhun about Emma said Nickhun is her Ideal man and Nickhun answered it too bad she wasn't the one he interest.   I feel bad for Emma at that time too. 

Guest jazcabbb

yukiyama said: Ok here's the full version in chinese sub. Not to worry, there's Taec and Khun so there's more English being used today than usual. For those who missed my earlier post, use Google Chrome, download this add-on called Unblock Youku, and you'll be able to watch it (has worked for me thus far, though sometimes the iqiyi servers are jammed hence you need to constantly reload...)
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/20130614/59a5b5d4902847f5.html

Archived