(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: @bibidep
okie maybe all the drawing he been doing is basing on all his acquaintance... maybe?.....
but i have definitely feels that most of it is pointing at someone instead....he probably draw alot alot just to cover up....he cant just draw on a specific one....
not to mention that when he suggested a female guest he was mentioning suzy too and there no specific affection it just like a brotherly feel for me...however there is one point at the beginning of the call to suzy that he slide a very small glance at GuiGui right at the corner of his eyes....just to see Gui Gui face or her reactions lols...
he was happy with her shouting 'no' for sure lols and he went back to murmuring too stating that he couldnt even remember the kiss he had with suzy in the drama 'dream high' and when suzy couldnt turn up it was him totally that feeling sad he was saying it for the director too lols
at the same point...even if suzy is someone he is interested in i do not think he wanted suzy to be there are his faux marriage show where he had to show affections to his wife and having skin ship right in front of her...as Taec seems to be a very sensitive guy to me...and he will definitely be someone who will try to look after the interest of his love one or have their best intention in his heart

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: lauramcfarlane said: angelangie said: @bibidep
okie maybe all the drawing he been doing is basing on all his acquaintance... maybe?.....
but i have definitely feels that most of it is pointing at someone instead....he probably draw alot alot just to cover up....he cant just draw on a specific one....
not to mention that when he suggested a female guest he was mentioning suzy too and there no specific affection it just like a brotherly feel for me...however there is one point at the beginning of the call to suzy that he slide a very small glance at GuiGui right at the corner of his eyes....just to see Gui Gui face or her reactions lols...
he was happy with her shouting 'no' for sure lols and he went back to murmuring too stating that he couldnt even remember the kiss he had with suzy in the drama 'dream high' and when suzy couldnt turn up it was him totally that feeling sad he was saying it for the director too lols
at the same point...even if suzy is someone he is interested in i do not think he wanted suzy to be there are his faux marriage show where he had to show affections to his wife and having skin ship right in front of her...as Taec seems to be a very sensitive guy to me...and he will definitely be someone who will try to look after the interest of his love one or have their best intention in his heart

hello all Taecgui shippers...hhuhhuhu ..sorry if I interrupt suddenly like this.. I just want to say that all those latest tidbits of Taecyeon giving hints here and there  makes me go bonkers ...there are soooo  many tidbits/details and analysis that u all share that i love sooooooo much ...btw , regarding the yeon cat that Taec draw .. I believe Yeon Cat only started to appear after Taec  had already known Gui Gui through WGM .... please correct me if I'm wrong about this ... and one more thing that I know from someone on youtube .. she said that right now , Taec also has started drawing Ghost Cat ....eheehhehehe ... and we know very well that Gui Gui means Ghost Ghost right ?? huhuhuh .... I don't know where did she see the drawing but then I really want to see it badly .... huhuhuh ... and yes yes .. I do agree with all the insightful postings right here regarding Taec looks like he's in love or perhaps it's more accurate to say that he's now being in lovesick condition .. ekekekeke.... ahhhhh ..I seriously love this thread so much . I love it how we right here discuss mostly on Taecgui and their relationship , not something else which is not that related to our beloved couple ..keep up the good job , dearie ..ehehee.. I'll be back in my lurking mode again till I find the right time to delurk and post longer message...

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Hi everyone!!! I am back again. :)) but this time i would like to ask your opinion on this video of teac singing talking to the moon...

to me he is just too emotional to sing this song to just his fan??? I think he is singing out of his own feelings... what do you think?

Guest lauramcfarlane

mcleen said: hello all Taecgui shippers...hhuhhuhu ..sorry if I interrupt suddenly like this.. I just want to say that all those latest tidbits of Taecyeon giving hints here and there  makes me go bonkers ...there are soooo  many tidbits/details and analysis that u all share that i love sooooooo much ...btw , regarding the yeon cat that Taec draw .. I believe Yeon Cat only started to appear after Taec  had already known Gui Gui through WGM .... please correct me if I'm wrong about this ... and one more thing that I know from someone on youtube .. she said that right now , Taec also has started drawing Ghost Cat ....eheehhehehe ... and we know very well that Gui Gui means Ghost Ghost right ?? huhuhuh .... I don't know where did she see the drawing but then I really want to see it badly .... huhuhuh ... and yes yes .. I do agree with all the insightful postings right here regarding Taec looks like he's in love or perhaps it's more accurate to say that he's now being in lovesick condition .. ekekekeke.... ahhhhh ..I seriously love this thread so much . I love it how we right here discuss mostly on Taecgui and their relationship , not something else which is not that related to our beloved couple ..keep up the good job , dearie ..ehehee.. I'll be back in my lurking mode again till I find the right time to delurk and post longer message...

Guest d300oi

@angelangie  Oops... sorry! Was too carried away a bit. Forgot there are underage maknaes here #-o. Forgive me then... 

<< @ bladerunner said: Apparently the other couple's fans just can't take my recent comments on youtube any more.As you all know I am a TaecGui spammer there. They flag mine as spam and some other TaecGui fans'.>>

I don't get the whole anti-fan attitude -- if you don't like something, why are you watching it? just fast forward or change the channel!! plus, its not like there's a competition between the two couples on who is better. if you prefer one over the other, fine. but no need to bash the other couple right? these actors are also people and are working hard. as for who is real and who is fake -- this is a show; we are all like grannys sitting on the sidewalk commenting on the couples in the park and saying, "oh these kids are so cute." what happens between them is between them -- we just wish them well and think they are super cute together but they are entitled to their own personal lives right? that said, waiting eagerly for friday! :)

Guest sshevolkth

Fell asleep....then woke up, and now I'm re-watching episode 10.  Noticed that when Taec sucked in the helium, GuiGui got all excited and wanted to try.  And without hesitation....Taec was naturally going to give his balloon to GuiGui.  Look, 'coz he's aiming his blue balloon toward her.  It would have totally been an indirect kiss :>ScreenShot2013-06-13at13750AM.png

But then sudden editing takes place...and then Taec blows up a new balloon and she ends up inhaling from a different colored balloon:
ScreenShot2013-06-13at14047AM.png
:-q  Booooo to editing, yet again!!!!!  Sure, it could very well be that GuiGui requested her own balloon, 'coz she was being shy about inhaling from the same balloon....hence a possible indirect kiss.  But again....we miss it, 'coz the editing team just abruptly goes from Taec aiming his blue balloon toward GuiGui to him blowing up the maroon colored balloon.  What happened in between?!?!   :-w :-w :-w

bibidep said: Hahaha about Taec's Okcat, all the girls he knew only Yoona had no bang all the rest had bang.  Jessica had hair with bang and big eyes, Suzy had bang and a little bow in her hair bands and wear the mini dress like in the Okcat's pictures and Gui Gui had bang but I don't remember seeing the bow in her hair and wear the mini dress too.  I don't know much about who is his cat's girlfriend but his face when he laugh really hard it look like a cat to me haha.

Guest d300oi

@sshevolkth  I noticed it too. He gave his blue balloon to her, then out of the blue he pumped the helium gas into a different colour of balloon and gave it to her. BUT we still could see his blue balloon looked much smaller than after he inhaled the helium for the first time. Though I should check it first rewatching ep 10 to reconfirm my memory.

Guest sshevolkth

@teacyeonguiguiadddict mentions that video of Taec singing "Talking to the Moon," which coincidentally seems to apply to his situation now with GuiGui....especially, after revelations of Taec saying he's lonely, that he doesn't mind being with someone from a different country, etc.  And we all know that a certain someone lives in Taiwan, while another someone is in Korea.  
Taec even prefaces (before putting efforts to sing the song, 'coz he really isn't much of a singer, but I give him credit for trying...heehee):  "Talking to the Moon is a sad song, actually. It's about talking to the moon that's really far away. So you might feel your 'friend' is far away, but just like how the moon appears at night, think of how your 'friend' is always there."
And according to that one comment on YouTube, GuiGui is just a "friend" to Taec, which is totally fine by me.  Friendships are what should be the foundation of love relationships.
It's actually a good song by Bruno Mars....very befitting of their situation now, don't you think?  At least I'd like to think so.  Haha....and even if it's me completely dreaming or having wishful thoughts....it is the point of this forum: shipping TaecGui.  Here's the song with lyrics (very heartfelt):

Guest sshevolkth

d300oi

said:

@sshevolkth 

I noticed it too. He gave his blue balloon to her, then out of the blue he pumped the helium gas into a different colour of balloon and gave it to her. BUT we still could see his blue balloon looked much smaller than after he inhaled the helium for the first time. Though I should check it first rewatching ep 10 to reconfirm my memory.

Guest d300oi

@sshevolkth  Yesss, his blue balloon DID shrink! And I do agree with you that she might inhale helium from the same blue balloon but it's not enough to change her voice. Gui Gui needs pretty much more helium than Taec, that's why he gave it in different coloured balloon. And for the editing team, it's a good excuse for camouflaging an indirect kiss (:|.

Guest d300oi

@angelangie Ange, here's the link to see their schedule:  http://www.2oneday.com/forum/calendar/3-2pms-schedule/06-2013 but dunno how accurate it is since I'm not one of their fans. And yes, there will be a fans meeting in Japan 06/16 base on that scedule. BUT CMIIW.....

Guest ambass

I was gonna say the same thing about the ballon thing.  Definitely the blue ballon is so much smaller than just after Taecyon inhaled the helium and I think I can kind of see him passing the blue ballon towards her.  Then we see her with the maroon ballon. As @sshevolkth  says its an indirect kiss he he he [-O< ;)) :P
And as a side note, In episode two,Gui gui gave many presents to Taecyon including a box of Taiwanese butter shortbreads, apron, the his alien pjs(ha ha ha) and the other alien memorabilia.  Many gifts already so he can't be too disappointed that she gave his manager a thank you gift for doing them a favour.

Archived