(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Kate Yeh

bibidep said: Kate Yeh said: Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy. :P    If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah.

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: and Miss Gui Gui....where you going to find a guy so hot just only by being there and someone who make you laugh like mad even though it make him look and sounds funny when you are feeling at the lowest of your pit!!! 
d788d43f8794a4c2311e56890ff41bd5ad6e3956_zps2de6f8c1.jpg5366d0160924ab18c61b599534fae6cd7b890b06_zpsbc3dcf7d.jpg

b151f8198618367a3e19627f2f738bd4b21ce584_zpsaccb0df1.jpgf9198618367adab4af4006e18ad4b31c8601e484_zps146a3c92.jpg

so the first few making videos were not subbed; went back and found subbed versions of it and they are hysterical.. in the wedding shoot (ep 4), the following pic was taken and they showed how it was done.. the photographer kept urging them to move closer. afterwards, the photographer is asked how it went and he says, "the models were good. they are less awkward now. it would have been good if the lips met" ?!?! such a wicked photographer!

=))

taecyeon+gui+gui+wedding+pictures.jpg

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said:

Lmangla

said: so the first few making videos were not subbed; went back and found subbed versions of it and they are hysterical.. in the wedding shoot (ep 4), the following pic was taken and they showed how it was done.. the photographer kept urging them to move closer. afterwards, the photographer is asked how it went and he says, "the models were good. they are less awkward now. it would have been good if the lips met" ?!?! such a wicked photographer!

=))

taecyeon+gui+gui+wedding+pictures.jpg

Guest yukiyama

I'm watching the chinese-subbed bts, and was rather surprised when the subs read that guigui bought the sun biscuits and passed them to Taec's manager to "thank Taec (his name in Chinese is 泽演) for the slippers"!!!! See the screenshot below... 
I don't know if they mistake that guigui's use of "oppa" is solely meant for Taec, or that guigui really meant to give the sun biscuits to Taec but had to do it via the manager... 

ep10-1_zps6a780198.jpg

Guest yukiyama

angelangie said:

yukiyama

said: I'm watching the chinese-subbed bts, and was rather surprised when the subs read that guigui bought the sun biscuits and passed them to Taec's manager to "thank Taec (his name in Chinese is 泽演) for the slippers"!!!! See the screenshot below... 

I don't know if they mistake that guigui's use of "oppa" is solely meant for Taec, or that guigui really meant to give the sun biscuits to Taec but had to do it via the manager... 

ep10-1_zps6a780198.jpg

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said:

@bibidep

unless you tell me how old you are....lols...maybe u even qualified to be my unnie?? :D

Hi Angelangie:  Omo if you know my real age you may run away hahaha.  I can be an Auntie to a lot of us here.  I'm at the end of the level fourth was born early in the 60's hihi.....I'm old but when I see any young handsome pretty couple I really like them because it remind me of my happy lovely date in the past haha.

Like Taec and Gui Gui said, a lot of things they did for each other was the first time and anything did for the first time you will remember for the rest of your life because any time some thing you do for the second time you remember when and where, which whom did you do or recieved for the first time, very special moment, lucky for Gui Gui that she had a lot of stuffs Taec did for her the first time hahah.

P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met.

@bibidep unnie

age is not a problem as long as u enjoy ur life and happy..who know that ur age are around fourth level..I thought ur just like us..yea by the way im happy to read ur comment and I believe that u hd a wonderful memories of ur 1st couple yea..ow im so jealous rite now haha..

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

@bibidep "P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met."

Seriously????? :-O  how do you know this, from where? I was suspecting Yoona actually his ex-girlfriend. Wow this is deabak!!!

Guest bibidep

Zila Elina said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

@bibidep

unless you tell me how old you are....lols...maybe u even qualified to be my unnie??

:D

Hi Angelangie:  Omo if you know my real age you may run away hahaha.  I can be an Auntie to a lot of us here.  I'm at the end of the level fourth was born early in the 60's hihi.....I'm old but when I see any young handsome pretty couple I really like them because it remind me of my happy lovely date in the past haha.

Like Taec and Gui Gui said, a lot of things they did for each other was the first time and anything did for the first time you will remember for the rest of your life because any time some thing you do for the second time you remember when and where, which whom did you do or recieved for the first time, very special moment, lucky for Gui Gui that she had a lot of stuffs Taec did for her the first time hahah.

Guest Zila Elina

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:<

@bibidep "P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met." Seriously????? :-O  how do you know this, from where? I was suspecting Yoona actually his ex-girlfriend. Wow this is deabak!!!

he admitted it in one of the show that he dated a girl who is 5 years older than him before....but the actual age he dated i werent too sure about it lols :)

bibidep said:

angelangie said:

@bibidep

unless you tell me how old you are....lols...maybe u even qualified to be my unnie?? :

Like Taec and Gui Gui said, a lot of things they did for each other was the first time and anything did for the first time you will remember for the rest of your life because any time some thing you do for the second time, third time and so on, you will remember when and where, which whom did you do or recieved for the first time, very special moment.  Lucky for Gui Gui that she had a lot of stuffs Taec did for her the first time hahah.

P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met.

okie that settle it you my unnie lols!!! lols age 20 and dated 25 hmm...i was 18 when a 14 years old guy chase after me i ran like hell ROFL........sorry but no younger man for me...not even for Taec lols............i dunno just not my sort i guess lols though if anyone can find happiness im not against it :) but well in TaecGui we dont have to worries about it....and there are some that actually think that GO might knows something about TaecGui...they were talking about his last messages to TaecGui how he will always be there to support them and that Taec might actually reveal something to him...

what u guys thought? lols...come come...lets us spam something to keep us occupy till friday ROFL :D

@angelangie unnie

ye unnie I hv a same thought as u coz GO and seulong are teac bestfriend and they alway hangout Im pretty sure that he might tell something bout gui gui to him..and beside that is what guys and girl do rite?..we will share with our bff some of our secret..so therefore ..GO had left us with answer ...

aha..thanks GO oppa :)

Archived