Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

freshspring & khxy: thanks for the news updates dearies...ahh so many senior actresses are fond of our girl :x :x

jenny: if u have a twitter acc,u can very well follow ms.park :D

in Laneige stores :x

77121034.jpgps12101900075.jpg

dc

Guest chloebelle

Freshspring thanks for the info :) This is what it's said on amore pacific official Facebook page : AMOREPACIFIC Yesterday Join us for Bergdorf Goodman's Be Beautiful Event from June 10th to June 23rd. Receive a 4 piece gift set including Treatment Cleansing Soap, TIME RESPONSE Skin Renewal Gel Creme 8ml, MOISTURE BOUND Vitalizing Masque 10ml and Treatment Toner 30ml in a sleek bag for summer travel with any purchase of $300 or more. Enjoy an AMOREPACIFIC white and silver tote with a purchase of $500 or more. To pre-order and reserve your gift, call 212 872 2770. freshspring said: Thanks lovely unnies and dearies for awsome updates and pics.
The fantastic news to me is "Huang Xiaoming joins the cast of John Woo's film" Thanks ss. Kim so much :x I really wished he had been in this movie becos of SHK. OMG, I'm so happy when reading the news sis posts :x :x :x Agree with Kim unnie, he is handsome and his acting is good  :*

Thanks ria dearie for this pic:
fc1f4134970a304ea1bca45.jpg

This pic is used for upcoming campaign of AMOREPACIFIC corporation named " Share your umbrella". This event was also held last year  where umbrellas carrying the stars’ autographs are distributed as prizes.

This campaign was one where customers  received “beauty points” with every purchase made in all AMOREPACIFIC stores. The customers could then exchange 9900 points for a “Share Your Umbrella” umbrella, with a portion of money made from sales being donated to a flood damage restoration organization.

Laneige (French for The Snow) appeared as a product line of Amore Pacific in 1993 and became available outside of Korea since 2003.

Song Hye Kyo will be model for this event this year. I think this is the reason why she appears in Bergdorf Goodman NewYork. Becos on AMOREPACIFIC' Facebook is reporting an beauty event held in Bergdorf Goodman from June 10th to June 23rd.

Guest milkeesh13

thanks for all the updates guys.. :) Chinese International Film Festival is nearly approaching. im excited to see her gracing the red carpet im sure all eyes is on her once again. :) Hope we can see her more often in the events like this. 

[2009.10.17] HuangXiaoMing mentioned SHK's name.
THE MESSAGE as the 14th Annual Pusan Film Festival closing film will be screened outdoors tonight with around 6,000 viewers. Director Chen Kuo-Fu, stars Huang Xiaoming, Li Bingbing, Alec Su Yau Peng appeared at the Pusan International Film Festival. At the press conference, Huang Xiaoming greeted everyone with Korean that he just learned and won the cheer of the entire venue. He also expressed that he admired Korean director Park Chan-Woon and actress Song Hye-Kyo. This was Huang Xiaoming's international film festival debut. 

Huang Xiaoming expressed that this was his first interview in Korea and his first participation in the Pusan International Film Festival. When asked about his impression of Pusan, he said, "I feel it somewhat resembles our Qingdao. Standing here, I feel like I was in my hometown Qingdao. That deja vu feeling is very familiar." Although it was his first visit in Korea, Huang Xiaoming had fans welcoming him at the airport and following him throughout his stay.
Huang Xiaoming spent nearly two months on Japanese training to play Japanese spy chief Takeda. This time at THE MESSAGE Korean press conference he again showed his language ability and introduced himself and greeted everyone with Korean that he just learned. Thus he won applause. As for his favorite Korean films and actors, Huang Xiaoming expressed that
director Park Chan-Woon's film OLD BOY left a very deep impression with him. If he had the chance he would like to work with him. As for actors, he said that Song Hye-Kyo was very pretty and he too would like the chance to work with her. Singer wise, he admired Lee Hyo-Lee. He performed one of her songs in his record.

hhjhi.jpg

HuangXiaoMing 

Guest chloebelle

Addition to the club ... Song hye kyo long time pair,Song Seung Hoon also chooses Song Hye Kyo as his ideal partner

Wohooooo our girl is awesome ! She is every men's dream girl :x

Guest chloebelle

Kyo's first time acting as blind in Shin Sung Woo MV Does anybody know,if the dog is Kkoji?(Kyo's dog that she raised since pup but now already in doggy heaven )

Sun Woo Eun Sook “Song Hye Kyo, Best Fit for Daughter-in-Law” Jun 11, 2013 •

[Edaily News eNews Reporter Jung Si Nae] Sun Woo Eun Sook cited Song Hye Kyo as the junior actress she felt would be a good fit as a daughter-in-law.

Sun Woo Eun Sook appeared on the June 11th broadcast of KBS 2TV where she spoke about the actresses with whom she starred with as mother and daughter.

MC Jo Young Goo said, “The actors who starred as Sun Woo Eun Sook’s sons and daughters have all become top stars.” Those actors were then unveiled. The list included such top stars as Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Hun, Bi, and Ha Ji Won.

Afterwards, Sun Woo Eun Sook answered the question of, “Out of all of them, is there a star who you would like as a daughter-in-law from your son?” with the following response: “As I film dramas, I meet a lot of junior actors. Come to think of it, there’s no way that I can not think of that.”

“Back then, I became close with Song Hye Kyo and treated her well. I can’t quite pinpoint it [favoring her as a daughter-in-law] but I like Hye Kyo,” She said attracting attention.

Previously, Sun Woo Eun Sook and Song Hye Kyo starred in hit series as Full House, All In, and Autumn Tale where they gave enthusiastic performances.

Netizens who heard the news of Sun Wo Eun Sook choosing Song Hye Kyo as a daughter-in-law gave such reactions as, “Song Hye Kyo even seems to do well for adults” and ‘Song Hye Kyo even receives love from her elders.”

Source: Edaily News
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Ziyi and More to Attend the ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′ in Korea

Top stars from Korea and China will be gathering at Yeoido for a big festival.

The 2013 Chinese Film Festival will be starting off on June 16, with the biggest stars from both Korea and China.

84670398.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi will be attending the opening ceremony for the premiere of director Wong Kar Wai′s The Grandmasters. Jung Woo Sung will appear as the festival′s honorary ambassador from 2009, while Jang Dong Gun also has his name on the invites list for his piece Dangerous Liaisons with Zhang Ziyi last year.

Director Wong Kar Wai and actors Ji Sung and Kim Ji Hoon are to make appearances, while Chun Jung Myung will act as this year′s honorary ambassador for the festival.

This giant congregation of Korean and Chinese stars marks a very rare occasion. It is said to have been propelled by the premiere of The Grandmasters, which stars top actors from both countries.

A rep from CJ E&M, which hosts the festival, explained, "As Korean films and actors have become popular in China, Korean actors have also started to take interest in the Chinese film industry and its films."

The Chinese Film Festival, hosted by CJ CGV and CJ E&M, is in its fifth year. It will be held in Seoul′s Yeoido CGV and Busan′s Centum City CGV from June 16-20. A total of 11 recent Chinese films will screen under the theme ′The Best Faces of Chinese Film′.

Photo credit: CJ E&Mcr.:enewsworld

Another one....기사 이미지
cr.:nate

Guest deaborj

To all my fellow Pinay and Pinoy  SongHyeKyoers----Happy Independence Day <:-P <:-P <:-P Mabuhay!

To all off you, thank for the great updates about Kyo. Kansahamnida. ^:)^   Hope it's June 16 already.

Guest chloebelle

Lee Hong Gi about Hye Kyo SBS Intimate Note Lee Hong Gi,who made an appearance on the January 8th Broadcast of SBS Intimate Note made a surprising confession," If a scandal news piece broke out in 2010. I would want it with Song Hye Kyo sushi." Lee Hong Gi and Song Hye Kyo have an 8 year age gap and Hyun Bin is actually Song Hye Kyo's boyfriend.MC Park Mi Sun asked Lee Hong Gi," Can you beat Hyun Bin ssi?" After a pause,he replied with a cute smile,"I'll try my best,of course."

Oohh whatta cute puppy love,it reminds me with kyo's puppy love scene back from soonpong clinic
Source : Ueni Agustin,SHKsoompiethread @ YouTube

2sakxnq.jpg

ejdl6f.jpg

2yzj684.jpg

ht8nea.jpg

Credits: Baidu

----

chloebelle Lee Hong Ki's words were so cute! I have reasons to believe that many men still envy 'that man' now. :P