Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I'm curious when SHK birthday in 2012, staff and JIS celebrate her birthday in shooting location or not? I'm searching for the news but can't find picture about it. TWTWB shooting in November. So, SHK birthday also in November. Are they celebrate SHK birthday together? 

Thank you @Shey428 . Actually it would be a better picture if JIS take the birthday cake. ^^ Until now everytime I watched TWTWB, SHK's acting still amazing for me. Eventhough she didn't win Baeksang :( but hope she will win in SBS Drama Awards 2013! Rain will discharge from military 10th July 2013 so I hope BiKyo couple will join drama together next year. 2004: Full House ;  2014: ....?  who knows^^  If next year 2014 they do drama together wow it would be great reunion after exactly 10 years. ^^

hiii chingus :h hope u all had a great weekend..thanks for all the heads up about KYO :x just 6 more days till we see her in the red carpet..soo excited  <:-P

btw here is an interesting and funny picspam on Han ji eun..im sure almost every SHKer knows about HJE,but as a matter of introduction,HJE is the character in the drama full house played by Song hye kyo :D :D

so below is the picspam on her...iv just posted few pics here..there are more in the following link  ;;)

Our heroine, Han Ji Eun.

vlcsnap2010012220h51m52.png

Sometimes Ji Eun makes a fool out of herself.

vlcsnap2010012310h39m16.png

Ji Eun is tough.

vlcsnap2010012311h28m43.png

Ji Eun has mastered the art of angsting prettily.

vlcsnap2010012410h02m31.png

She also bounces back from angst quickly!

vlcsnap2010012410h14m21.png

Ji Eun is so badass she can chase you through an entire city in high-heeled sandals.

vlcsnap2010012410h41m57.png

Ji Eun is a creative genius.

vlcsnap2010012410h55m40.png

Unfortunately, creative genius doesn't bring in the cash. Ji Eun likes money!

vlcsnap2010012410h57m38.png

Money is useful for buying back her family home. Meanwhile, Ji Eun spends her time cleaning for Mr. Neat Freak Superstar.

vlcsnap2010012411h10m02.png

Ji Eun doesn't wallow in defeat. She prefers basking in victory

vlcsnap2010012819h02m13.png

Ji Eun is skilled with song and dance.

vlcsnap2010013110h39m06.png

But her main passion remains writing.

vlcsnap2010013110h47m37.png

She also enjoys teasing him with ghost stories. Poor Young Jae! Ji Eun is just too awesome for him to wrap his head around :(

vlcsnap2010013116h49m57.png

Good thing Granny has Ji Eun around! Those knocks on the head didn't hurt too badly, did they?

vlcsnap2010013117h00m24.png

Wow, Ji Eun sure is talented! She's also an amateur tattoo artist.

vlcsnap2010013118h15m12.png

Sometimes Ji Eun loses patience with her fake-husband.

vlcsnap2010013120h41m36.png

But that's okay! A good song will cheer her up in no time!

vlcsnap2010013120h42m35.png

Ji Eun takes good care of herself.

vlcsnap2010020118h25m55.png

Ji Eun does not think turnabout is fair play.

vlcsnap2010020119h05m01.png

Ji Eun is tiny, but fast.

vlcsnap2010020119h11m29.png

In conclusion: Ji Eun = awesome. <3

vlcsnap2010020119h18m34.png

credits to : http://halfamoon.dreamwidth.org/115009.html

^ ria, you make me miss HJE ..she was so adorable as HJE

Read at Baidu, Huang Xiaoming is added in the casting list for The Crossing and Huang Xiaoming had said earlier for wanting to work with Kyo and Kyo is really pretty and cute when he was in Korea in 2009. Kyo was the one Korean actress he wish to work with :D

For info, this guy is handsome keke

1e034c086e061d950f5b678.gif
baidu

Guest martha adelaide

I'm SR but always stop by here to read the latest news song hye kyo .. thanks for posting Kyo's news

*ria  .. oh my ... ji eun's funny face
=)) , full house is my favorite drama and I always laugh every repeat watch this drama  :)

kim & martha: i miss HJE too...our girl was simply adorable in the role and i wish she does atleast one more role similar to HJE in the future  8->

this pic is about the Cocktail party Kyo is going to attend,thanks to khxy for the heads up :D

00e93901213fb80e1b64497.jpg

baidu

umbrella beauty :x

fc1f4134970a304ea1bca45.jpg

baidu

^ I agree..Actor Jo in sung has nothing but praises for our girl...we have read numerous articles on him talking about Kyo,here's an other excerpt from his interview :D

The 1.86m former model was full of praise for his female lead, saying: "She is the perfect actress. I am sure anyone who can work with her will feel very happy. She is like the beautiful flower on set."

20130524154215joinsungn.jpg

source: http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20130524-424942.html

Thank you so much for all of the photos and news. Seeing the pics of Han Ji Eun makes me want to watch FH again!! Really hoping and praying Kyo does a romantic comedy soon. 
Not sure if it's possible, but I would love to own a copy of the Chinese version of Kyo's book. Looks like some of the pictures are different from the Korean book.
Can't wait to see her on the red carpet!

Thanks lovely unnies and dearies for awsome updates and pics.
The fantastic news to me is "Huang Xiaoming joins the cast of John Woo's film" Thanks ss. Kim so much :x I really wished he had been in this movie becos of SHK. OMG, I'm so happy when reading the news sis posts :x :x :x Agree with Kim unnie, he is handsome and his acting is good  :*

Thanks ria dearie for this pic:
fc1f4134970a304ea1bca45.jpg

This pic is used for upcoming campaign of AMOREPACIFIC corporation named " Share your umbrella". This event was also held last year  where umbrellas carrying the stars’ autographs are distributed as prizes.

This campaign was one where customers  received “beauty points” with every purchase made in all AMOREPACIFIC stores. The customers could then exchange 9900 points for a “Share Your Umbrella” umbrella, with a portion of money made from sales being donated to a flood damage restoration organization.

Laneige (French for The Snow) appeared as a product line of Amore Pacific in 1993 and became available outside of Korea since 2003.

Song Hye Kyo will be model for this event this year. I think this is the reason why she appears in Bergdorf Goodman NewYork. Becos on AMOREPACIFIC' Facebook is reporting an beauty event held in Bergdorf Goodman from June 10th to June 23rd.

Recently, Seon Woo Eun Suk mentions Song Hye Kyo in a KBS's broadcast which she is a guest. You'll realize her when seeing the pics below ;)

BTS pic of hers and Song Hye Kyo in Full house
iSWiaePo3xgo2.jpg  Sunwoo%20Eun-sook.jpg

And here is the article
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1370913163523495002
June 11, 2013  10:12 KST

iWl73UIQwQi35.jpg

It's seems Mrs. Seon Woo Eun Suk would like to have a children like Hye Kyo unnie, she says she loves SHK deeply :x :x
You know, Mrs. Seon Woo Eun Suk have mother-daughter relationship with SHK in "Autumn in my heart" and "Full house" what she is proud of.

I feel  Mrs. Kim Hae Suk and Mrs. Seon Woo Eun Suk are also like Hye Kyo's mothers and really touched with their relationship :* :x

Thanks @freshspring for the news.

Seon Woo Eun sook was asked by the MC  the actors and actresses that acted as her son and daughter are all top stars now.Like Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, Rain ,Song Seung Hun etc.So who fits her criteria of daughter/son in law?

She says " when i film, i will meet with a lot of junior actors and actresses.When i see them i will naturally pay attention to them as daughter/son in law candidate.I am closest to Song Hye Kyo and i love her,"

source:baidu

:-O :-O :-O I feel dizzy....I tried to back read but can't see Ms. Park's link for her twitter account....I'm sure I've seen it here...To SHKers who follow Ms. Park, Can you please share me the link...I'm already having a head ache finding it..Just created a twitter account to help me stalk my fave celebs..keke...Anyone in here who has twitter account??pm me your twitter account guys and I'll pm you mine.. ;)) Let's follow each other..keke..Ms. Park is the closest one whom we can stalk for unni...Does shanda have a twitter too.. :D