(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

A possible repost of this video (I think it might have already been posted before)....but the song really suits them.  If there is a future recording of the two, I can imagine GuiGui singing the "I love you..." parts.  And the ending is the cutest!!!  

@unomally11  I'm a Cali girl as well....good luck with finals!  

Guest sshevolkth

I love this song...and it always reminds me of TaecGui, especially when Taec proposed (since it was the song that overshadowed "She").  I must play this song 10+ times a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SOyX8c77FgA#!

Guest sshevolkth

English Version Lyric "I Love You,You Love Me" Taecyeon 2PM

TY!

It's all about the time

It's all about the love

So all you gotta do is say those simple words

I love you

You are the only one in my eyes, Only you can catch my attention Oh Girl

If we come close together then close your eyes, You. It's true, I love you too much Yeah

I Love U.. I want to tell you

U Love Me.. This heartbeat

I Love U.. Is continuously waiting

U Love Me.. I want to be with you

I love you, this world's only you (you)

Baby U Only U, no matter what happens I will protect you

Ooooo.. I'm Your Boy

Ooooo..You're My Girl

I love you

You are cute. You know it's got to be Love

We are meant to be

Only you

I'll only look at you, protecting you

Never leaving your side, my cute BABY

I Love U.. I want to tell you

U Love Me.. This heartbeat

I Love U.. Is continuously waiting

U Love Me.. I want to be with you

Ooooo.. I'm Your Boy

Ooooo..You're My Girl

When I say T you say Y.. TY TY

When I say T you say Y.. TY TY

I Love U.. U Love Me..

I Love U.. U Love Me..

I Love U.. U Love Me..

Ooooo.. I'm Your Boy

Ooooo..You're My Girl

VIDEO "I Love You,You Love Me" Taecyeon 2PM

Guest bibidep

lauramcfarlane said: Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: lauramcfarlane said: Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D

Guest bibidep

Omo look at their hands, Gui Gui press Taec's hand really hard hahaha.  How can you not feel anything when 2 bodies interact so close like that, may be I'm so sensitive about skin ship hahaha.  I think Gui Gui really fall for Taec now.  Sometime when you miss someone a lot you will try to contact or visit anyone if you can to distract your mind.   First Gui Gui followed Nickhun in May and June she visited Aarron at the film set, all those signs make me think she really like Taec.  But for Taec I don't think he can do much about his love life, he has to be single no scandal for now because his band just come back not too long.

tumblr_mo4nqnyVMV1rijeigo6_250.giftumblr_mo4nqnyVMV1rijeigo7_250.giftumblr_mnrcbgY36H1rxx010o1_400.gif

tumblr_mnrbb38Gf01rxx010o1_400.giftumblr_mnrbmwadqF1rxx010o1_400.gif

hi all..i am not new to this forum but after the BTS of ep 10,i wanted to give some points..i feel so sad too watching BTS ep 10..the 2 looked so distant from each other..like 'okay,lets finish it up quickly'..gui gui wasnt herself on ep 10..i didnt want to be carried away with taecgui-being-together-forever,but i certainly felt that they liked each other A LOT on ep 8 & 9...made me aww and ahh and really go gaga about them...unfortunately all went down and shattered in ep 10..the full episode quite amusing to me,but BTS really made me sad...they look totally professional..and right now at this moment i would have preferred G.O over Taec..G.O was so manly yet still funny...adorable and knows how to compliment a girl unlike Taec...sadddd...but i hope everything will be fun and lively again this Friday..no more waiting for Wednesday as they have revealed preview earlier...too bad..my Wednesday now will be so empty. 

Guest bibidep

I thought the White Day is for Korean tradition not Chinese.   In that case Taec supposes to give her candy or something not Gui Gui have to give him gift.  I agree with Angie may be Taec was hurt when Gui Gui not respond to him when she first came in to the room.  But like Nicolemae said may be that is why he suggested to buy for her the pillow to treat like a gift for White Day to make her happy.   I don't know Gui Gui gives Taec a candy or not but she gave G.O. one lollipop hahaha, and that candy I think she got it from the PD up stair.  OMG this couple is always hot and cold so sudden, my heart so weak to take it hahaha.

Guest femeka

Hi all, I have been a silent reader in this forum. However, I could not longer restraint myself to express my feeling toward the so-called TaecGui couple. I did not know either Taec (or 2PM) or GuiGui before GWGM. I watched "ONE" channel preview of GWGM many times; however, the couple caught my eyes one day. I suddenly went to Youtube and searched for GWGM. Frankly, I have been addicted to GuiGui's cuteness and clumsiness after watching an episode. To understand GuiGui's character, I then kept watching her other activities through youtube and found her info through google. Because of GuiGui, I explored who Taec is and who 2 PM is and how many members in the group are. Though my exploring, I found a thing that might relate Taec and Gui Gui in Youtube. If you guys watch the hand-writing heart at Cafe carve in ep 9, you will see two flowers drawn in red. I guess it is GuiGui's drawing as she used the red marker. In behind the scene of 2 PM comeback (i forgot to which country), Taec drew a cat and 2 flowers which are the same as flowers in the hand-writing heart. One of his member then said "you draw it again". I dare not to interpret this, I leave it to you guys.

To me, they are only friends for the time beings (I am sorry to the real-real TaecGui shippers if you do not agree with it). As I become one of GuiGui's fans, whoever she chooses and whoever can make her happy, I am more than happy to accept that person and support her choice :).

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: @bibidep & @akasiai know right...cold and hot cold and hot and hot and cold....it make us all crack ROFL, he was the one who saw the puppy and pull Gui Gui to it and not the other way around....LOLsss :D and like @nicolemae24 said...Taec do sometimes remind me of Dao Ming Si (chinese name) for the Meteor Garden lead :P ...he is the type that cant bear his girl to be good to another other than himself hehehehe :D

Guest Sangenie78

could it be that gui gui is the one who is trying to withdraw herself for fear she might fall in too deeply? ut seems like she is actually replied no when Taec's friends asked if they would date for real?  She was taking into consideration on lots of factors. it is kind of sad seeing gui gui giving taec the "cold treatment". wonder if there will be any push factors later on for taec to buck up?

Guest indian_monsoon

Hey guys! Silent lurker here. Absolutely LOVE Taec-gui and so just wanted to post.

I think the latest BTS is interesting. I feel like Gui Gui was really just looking for the ahjussi PD. Don't think she was purposely ignoring Taec, because she did say she wanted to look pretty. She also seemed to be SUPER comfortable as the BTS went on. Maybe she didn't want to seem too happy to meet him because she might seem overzealous?

That being said, while I don't think the two are dating, I think they do have feelings. It's kind of impossible not  to, because you are forced to be together 24/7, do romantic gestures for each other, and you really do see the other person in a new light. Taecyeon's face at that 2pm con when Nichkhun said 'Gui Gui' seemed REALLY happy, and as if he wanted to tell Nichkhun to be quiet. The members seem to be alluding to it a lot these days apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if both had a thing for each other. They seem really happy and comfortable which is what counts most.

Loving their dynamic!I feel like Gui Gui brings out the fun-ness in Taecyeon, and Taecyeon brings out a more mature and thoughtful guigui (especially recently). They may have been distant at first in the BTS, but I don't think we should be that upset. I think they are trying to figure out how to behave around each other after that romantic getaway.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

but i think that because they been apart again about one week...

its been a while not meet each other just like when before they get the wedding rings

but when they start shooting i think they become comfy again

Archived