(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

Taec, do you still remember this?

bth_tumblr_mkz9rxEiku1ql4j8lo4_250_zps4a

and along the way of working it out you feel all this...

Your anticipation...tumblr_mlyuspVPAn1rijeigo3_500.gif

The shock and mental-breakdownsbth_tumblr_mlt84klbyi1rijeigo10_250_zps9

the panic...

bth_tumblr_mlikye6T9V1qlbpbho2_500_zps06

the exasperation...tumblr_mljqqhBmsg1qlbpbho1_500.gif

but more importantly...

the heartwarming feeling of...surprise and curiositytumblr_mkzuqfpoMN1qjc63mo4_250.gif

of butterflies within your stomach...tumblr_mmr1ylNbxa1qlbpbho1_500.gif

of happiness and laughter...tumblr_mno0a3cVCz1rijeigo1_250.giftumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo2_250.gif

of comfort...7-TaecGui_zpsa140d6a2.giftumblr_mn3hcsVXRs1qlbpbho3_250.gif

all the mushiness and sweet shyness..69112c54gw1e44cjy3hyjg20dh08me82_zpse4ef

of fluttering heartbeats within....tumblr_mm8ncdFPh71qkw5wro2_250.giftumblr_mmljuhyFQe1qgubboo2_500.gif

of the prescious intimate feels...tumblr_mnbkwh03zk1qlbpbho2_500.giftumblr_mno62jZPgU1rijeigo1_500.gif

ExchangingRing004_zps7f5ae5d0.gif

ou've come far enough, enough feeling after drinking a whole cup of choco <3tumblr_ml1mxiAkKY1qeus2ao1_400.gif

awww. it bring up what we Taecgui felt too ...<3

just pure...<3

Guest strawberrypen

ahhh photobucket spoiled my pirated gif post! haha ^^ why is photobucket ssandoriii! ^^

@angelangie: haha we will be hunted down is a little scary hahaha! ^^ yes, no ssandori! haha 

@nicolemae24: T.Y muchie! ooh i just realized that's Youngbae/taeyang in you dp! ^^ is it? is it your own captured  picture? have you gotten that close to them? waaah.

@Nanyxoxd: LOL! your a master of gifs too! cooool! ^^ haha

Guest strawberrypen

hahaha. who are you fooling taecyeon okcat oppa? you seemed to enjoy wearing green suits like this, seemed like you have a similarity with our gui gui! ^^ huh? and you have the same green stufftoys...

taecyeon01.jpg

-font-b-Toy-b-font-story-font-b-alien-b-

tumblr_mlcqp7vjvh1qkse06o1_1280.jpge96f8_taecyeon_guigui.jpg

Guest yokalana

Hi all!!! I'm new here but actually I have already put my eyes on this thread since quite sometime.... but now I can no longer help myself to finally join you guys :)

I think TY and Gui2 are really just a perfect match, i mean they both looked so much more good looking when they are together rather than when they were alone or with other persons.... right? Hehehehehe

Btw, does any of you noticed that TY was tried to very gently stroke Gui2's hand when he was trying to tell her that GO would not join them for dinner, when Gui2 still making the kimbap together with GO. It was very light touch but i think he was really trying to get Guigui's attention , because she was very quite then. Does anyone notice this? Or maybe it was just my eyes which got more blury, hiksssss...

Anyway, thanks so much for the active members who have given so much 'good' things for this thread, looking forward to those good and juicy news, pics, vids and gifs hehehehe.....

Stay happy and positive all!!!!!

Guest strawberrypen

GuiLun.jpg

This is the kiss that will launch the Taec-Lun war! ^^

The messenger of disaster:tumblr_mba40w7LpX1qlo8dto1_r3_500.gif

The warriors for Gui's heart:

Taecyeon1.gif

VS

tumblr_mayofcmp8r1rvpaf4o1_500.gif

Guest strawberrypen

i don't know if this is posted already, but it's an interesting note that both khuntoria and taecgui girls who are both chinese also  chose a caterpillars stufftoy :)

996708_650282101652398_810050026_n.jpg

Guest strawberrypen

0df431adcbef7609afaf23f32fdda3cc7cd99e32

we really thought ep.10 will be about the everland right? haha we are fooled, so this must be ep 11 end or ep 12 start ^^ wanna see gui gui dance for taec ^^

Guest strawberrypen

@Bubble-AF

exactly! haha. how would he react? would he act cool? would he turn tables? have a complete brain hemorrhage and break-down?

ahh..on a naughty sidenote, i hope after seeing the kiss he would be tempted to kiss Gui GUi tooo!!! ^^

haha like in his mind he'll say: 'oh gui gui, i'll show you who's the better kisser!"

waaaah! ^^

strawberrypen said:

@Bubble-AF

exactly! haha. how would he react? would he act cool? would he turn tables? have a complete brain hemorrhage and break-down?

ahh..on a naughty sidenote, i hope after seeing the kiss he would be tempted to kiss Gui GUi tooo!!! ^^

haha like in his mind he'll say: 'oh gui gui, i'll show you who's the better kisser!"

waaaah! ^^

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D

Guest sshevolkth

lauramcfarlane

said: Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol

:D

Guest unomally11

Ok, it is 1.18 pm sunday in California. When is the making of the film going to be posted. I am itching all over the place. Gosh, I am unable to concentrate on studying for finals because of this. DRIVING ME CRAZY. Somebody please post more interesting stuff so I can read and pass the time. PLEASE.  [-O<

Guest lauramcfarlane

sshevolkth said:

lauramcfarlane

said: Hi guy don't know how many of you listereotypesn the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol

:D

Archived