[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest VISAY

SJKMCW said: All this talk about MCW's new drama is really making me sad. :( Not that I have anything against it or against Joo Won but the fact that it's not SJK. :((:((:((

Regardless I'm happy that she's returning because I miss her a lot. And like several of you have already mentioned, we will get to see her interactions with other costars & compare it to her interactions with SJK. :D

Another thing too is that the drama is with kbs again so for sure she'll be attending KBSDA. I just need SJK to confirm his movie soon & not enlist into the army until middle of nxt year. I need to see ChaeKi together presenting the excellence award & am not ready to say bye to SJK. :(

Btw, regardless of whoever ChaeKi may play with in the future, I'm forever a burning toast & will never betray this ship! ~~~ FOREVER A CHAEKI SHIPPER~~~ :D

Guest VISAY

jeonghyang said: Song Joong Ki will support her all the way!
tumblr_loe4a8xdxk1qia0fb.gif

So, Burnt Toast ~ Let's show our LOVE!
doctormcw_zpsefbe80de.jpg

Moon Chae-won in "Green Mass" with Joo Won

Actress Moon Chae-won has been cast for the movie "Green Mass".

She takes on the role of Cha Yoon-seo, the first doctor role of her life. This is her first drama come back since the drama "Nice Guy".

Moon Chae-won's role of Cha Yoon-seo is in her second year as a pediatrician and has a storng sense of principle and duty. Her childhood dream was to become a kindergarten teacher but changed her dream during a charity program at a childhood cancer department.

She graduated the greatest medical university at the top of her class and was acknowledged of her outstanding talent, quickly making her a full-time doctor. She is bold and is truthful to her principles and she says what she wants to say when she wants to.

She will be acting along Joo Won as Park Si-on and Joo Sang-wook as Kim Do-han. She has a crush onJoo Sang-wook but also cares for Joo Won.

Moon Chae-won said, "I read the thought of the writer trying to talk about warmth and hope. I was also curious about the life of doctors who are constantly meeting with patients".

Source

http://www.hancinema.net/moon-chae-won-in-green-mass-with-joo-won-56800.html

I honestly love that our queen got paired up with joo won and joo sang wook.
why? because like everybody said here, the feel that chae won & joo won gave us are just noona-dongsaeng feeling. nothing romance about it.
I don't even have to jealous for joong ki's sake! :)) =))
plus joong ki already warned him not to touch his girlfriend! so as far as I concern, both of won-won are never going to happen!! <:-P <:-P

and I'm in love with sang wook ahjusshi since he played in thorn birds with han hye jin 2 years ago.
his body is indeed delicious!! =P~ =P~ (and her mother is funny too, you know :D)
didn't anyone noticed that joo sang wook was mentioned in the first NG casts' interview after their presscon?
he got mentioned because he said that his ideal woman is PSY.
but she already married and he haven't met our queen soooooo I don't know if he'll change his statement! ;))

but don't worry, my lovely toasts. I believe MCW is a loyal type of girlfriend that would never cheat on her boyfriend
(like eun gi. she wants him and him only)
so I think SJK could relax and just have to have faith in her. she'll never leave you, oppa! ;) :x =))

~ Burnt Toast, Naughties and Moonlights ~
I hereby apologize to post this at this thread, I'm sorry. I just want to ask those Moonlights who are interested to participate on this Rice Wreath Donation Project.
Support and Give Love regarding this matter.
For more details and updates please check:
http://www.moonchaewon.net/index.php/fans-area/fan-activities/item/476-green-scalpel-rice-wreath-donation-project

LOVEME_zpsd56df719.jpg

@rulezhine
like I said, since I uploaded my ch.6 faster than it was supposed to, you have to wait patiently for the ch.7 to be done, sweetie.
not gonna be long, maybe 2-3 days from now. turns out that chapter is quite long than the others. :D
and full of tears too. I'm a sucker for mellow stories, so bear with it! =))

by the way, you kill me with your message, rulez dear!!! :))
do you really expecting me to make eunma video THAT MUCH?!! 8-} 8-} =))
you should ask p1n6an too. she's the great video maker!! ;))

@p1n6an2012 have you heard new song called WOLF from EXO, dear?
can I ask you to make chaeki vid with that song?
pleeeeeeasee?? [-O< :D

@riendonghae sure i was planning to make one..

I'll try my first crossover with chaeki :x joongki's werewolf boy clips and chaewon of course <3 it's gonna be weird coz its my first time but i hope i can do well hehe.. That song is my jam right now actually the whole xoxo album :D

edit:

But i might work on it next week coz i need to prep for my tesol assignment :D

Guest SJKMCW

@niceday, you're right! One of the qualities she doesn't dig in a man is a lot of muscles. She said she has never been attracted to that. So we're good! :-bd SJK is still safe! To me, her ideal type is still closest to SJK <---- single eyelids & not muscular. :D This is off topic but that's seriously my ideal look too. I tend to find guys with single eyelids more attractive & I don't like too muscular. A little muscle will do for me. ;)) ;))

But yea, SJK has nothing to worry about! His queen only has eyes for him. ;)) ;))

@p1n6an2012, thanks for the awesome translation of the Japanese Nice guy DVD. I really plan to buy it! I just hope there's a lot more extras! Like the BTS for the other kiss scenes! :D Hopefully!

@p1n6an2012 yeaaaay!! <:-P
I repeat that song over and over again, even when I'm writing my ff, which makes the sad moments not so sad to me. :)) :P
the first time I hear it I was like, "oh my god, cheol soo's song!!" LOL
I want to make a chaeki video using that song but then I remembered the song genre is dance beat.
it should use a lot of effects -which I'm lacking- for the video to fit the song.
don't worry, ping. I bet you could do great! that's why I asked you. :-bd

take your time, dear. and good luck with your assignment!!! >:D<

edit: oh, it would be great if you could make chaeki video with the whole song!! like an MV! :D:P

@riendonghae

Kyaaa...i'm not so crazy to ask u for making eunmaru fanvid as much as the songs that i sent to you...hahha..you'll be dying rien..haha
8-} 8-}

That's songs is just for u..to add your korean songs collection..and who know some of them fit for making fanvid..not only eunmaru fanvid.. hahha..
:)) :))

For the ff ok i will wait patiently haha..give us a big surprise rien yeahhhh..,
;):)) :x

@SJKMCW

that's rite doctor our queen eyes only look for JK.. she will love JK forever....she has changed JK life to become more better...asked him to stopped smoking...drinking alcohol....and others...huahahha she's like a good wife...hihihi..don't worry to much our queen won't give up her heart easily..she won't i can't give her heart for another man coz JK has got her heart...
:)) :))

@rulezhine unnie

I will prepare it unnie! With some tissue too! :)) :))

Oh yaa, annyeong toasties!

I can't sleep because I got flu so I lurking in here :)

Seems all toasties/naughties have comeback to our silvertop kingdom :D :D

Welcome back unnies! I miss u! :) :) *hug*

@tami4869

get well soo tami.. seems u really study hard for your exam and stay all nite to study...fighting tami... ;);)

i miss @limanh where is she?? wish she's ok and really can't wait for her next chapter..get well soon to sweetie..
:x :x

@tami4869
omo tami, you're sick so you're supposed to get rest, not lurking around in this forum! [-X
get well soon, dear. okay?! now go to sleep! :-w :)

@rulezhine I miss our dear @limanh too. where is she? it's been long since she's updated her last chapter
and now she didn't even appear in here anymore. where are you limaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanh??? :(