[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Toasties!!! <3 :x

I haven't been in this thread in months! How much I've missed you all and our Chaeki couple! Just felt myself lurking, and saw the wonderful news: Chaewon's new movie! The wonderful thing (for me at least) is probably bigger than Chaewon being in a new movie. I mean, that's great!!! But...let's just recall some things...

Who was Song Joongki's character in Nice Guy? An aspiring doctor.
Who is Chaewon going to portray? A doctor.

Even though he didn't become one, we could see all the traits of a doctor in him. The ability to read expressions (concern), the ability to handle the medical aid etc. Who would be a good person for Chaewon to learn from? Duh. Her boyfriend, Song Joongki!

And the love-triangle. :)) Really? What sells more? A dying and passionate 1-1 love, or a love triangle? For me, it's always the passionate 1-1 love (like Maru and Eunki. There was not a moment where they felt their heart flutter for someone else or even thought that their hearts were capable of loving anyone else. It was always each other from the start). But to throw in two very handsome and popular guys, hmmm. I just don't know who to root for, therefore, the passionate 1-1 relationship has disappeared even before the movie is shown. When we first saw Chaeki together in bts pictures, we knew right away "That is the perfect actor/actress for him/her!" But for Chaewon to pick a triangle of love, she's clearly blocking any one to one romantic love. And reading the synopsis, it sounds a lot like love is only in the backdrop while the focus is on a young woman trying to achieve her goals. Seems like a safe pick to me.

Anyway, just some specs to heat the warm Chaeki hearts. Let's keep loving and supporting them! :) I had some specs that Song Joongki would pair up with Han Hyojoo (who is Chaewon's best friend and who is already in a long-term relationship) just to be on the safe side. But since I haven't heard anything from it in a long time, I guess I was wrong.

Hope everyone's day has been going well!!! <3 Miss you all! Lots of love, Chaeki and Toasties!

Let's just remember this really quick. The yearning kiss that probably won't be seen in another drama in a long time. (Seriously.)

tumblr_mdk1uxAZKX1qfakbgo1_r2_500.gif
(credits to rightful owner)

@cincalawra

like me...?? hahaha  :)) :)) c'mon not only me..all toasties here need chaeki ff so we can always remember them haha.. and thanks for that picts @sie85 like u aid before..they're like noona and dongsaeng..haha but we will se how they will develop their relationhip during filming the drama..will MCW act like in NG..always close and comfortable around JK or different from that ...hahha
:)) :))

Guest lucky120593

@sie85, Those fanarts are giving me heartaches like never before lol.... I guess i must force myself to get use to the moonwon pairing cuz i'll be seeing them a whole lot more after this.. But anyhow, i have to agree that they are giving me the noona dongsaeng vibe rather than romantic ones. But of course we'll just have to wait and see.. Who knows whats goin to happen right.. Our queen is good at launching new ship. To me, she's the face that launched a thousands ships, because she's just so damn good at everything she does. Still, i really have to say though, that whatever happens, i will always remains loyal to chaeki. I will always and forever be a burnt toast. So yeah.. No matter what, chaeki is still the best otp ever!!! CHAEKI FIGHTING!!!

Guest sie85

@rulezhine.. we will see for sure their interaction in that drama...like nonna-dongseang or like lover =)) sorry guys :)>-
before i see bts chaeki in nice guy, and before i knew who's joong ki, i thought joong ki (couse his face) and chae won can't be like lover but nonna-dongsaeng also and i thought joong ki is more younger than chae won, hahaha, but now everything are diffrnt for me, they are so real on screen or off screen  ;;) chingu aahh don't do this  b-( to me X_X 

Guest sie85

main_bg_04innocentman.jpg

this is lover at first my sight :)
I remember when I first got to know chae won will be paired with jong ki, because I do not  who is joong ki, so I guess joong ki is younger than chae won couse his face and when KBS release their picture for the first time and I saw a picture of them I was immediately fascinated looking at their pictures for hours in front of my laptop, they are so perfect together, i could feel their chemistry until my heart pounding, my heart beat so hard for them, hehehe and worse still I instantly make this picture as wallpaper my laptop so that I can stare at this picture until I fall asleep :)) when I saw this picture I thought I had fallen in love at first sight, I feel very happy because my girl get the perfect pair, so do not doubt my loyalty to them,i really love them both, forever
  8-> the reason why I love his curly hair because his looks more mature and naughty for chae won shy caracter, i really love joong ki with this hair ;)I fell in love with curly hair maru, so dam hot maru, let me kiss you  :-* ;) :\"> =P~ 8-} :))

Guest SJKMCW

All this talk about MCW's new drama is really making me sad. :( Not that I have anything against it or against Joo Won but the fact that it's not SJK. :(( :(( :((

Regardless I'm happy that she's returning because I miss her a lot. And like several of you have already mentioned, we will get to see her interactions with other costars & compare it to her interactions with SJK. :D

Another thing too is that the drama is with kbs again so for sure she'll be attending KBSDA. I just need SJK to confirm his movie soon & not enlist into the army until middle of nxt year. I need to see ChaeKi together presenting the excellence award & am not ready to say bye to SJK. :(

Btw, regardless of whoever ChaeKi may play with in the future, I'm forever a burning toast & will never betray this ship! ~~~ FOREVER A CHAEKI SHIPPER~~~ :D

BURNING TOASTS/NAUGHTIES I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! 

I did a study abroad/volunteer program in Rwanda for a semester in college, and was unable access to Soompi, no matter what I did. I resorted to everything. I even traveled 3 hours to get better reception on my laptop =)) The kids there were even calling me the "scary computer lady" =))

Waaaa I was so depressed when I missed the launching of MoonChaeWon.net, and missed all the BTS goodies that came out, and OMG I couldn't even gain access to my Nice Guy DVD I pre-ordered before leaving. Normal people get homesick. LOL I was Chaeki-sick. 

LOL I totally corrupted everybody by making them watch Nice Guy. The first week I got there, everybody made suggestions for movie night. So while others said things like Pirates of the Carribbean, and the Harry Potter series...I was like Nice Guy. It's the best drama ever. Pretty soon, everybody was addicted. LOL, but the translator was going crazy translating plot points. The teenagers/women were really enjoying it. One even said, "Are they married?" And I was like "Yes, they are....in my imagination" :)) OMG and when my mom visited, she was like, "Really? Even thousands of miles away from home, you are still making people watch Nice Guy. Wasn't our whole family and neighbors enough?"tumblr_mg6qmxLFZO1ribuu7o1_250.gif

OMGOMGOMG and as soon as I come home, what do I hear about?!?!?!?! My Moon Chae Won and Joo Won in ONE DRAMA. IN ONE DRAMA?!?!?!?!?!?! My username has been ready for them since the beginning. Omg Naughties, I AM HAVING A PARTY

Even though I love them so much, I don't know if I see the chemistry yet. I see them more as brother and sister. However, the fact that they get to meet each other in real life and the prospect of these two working together makes me really excited. And I bet a certain somebody will play a part in introducing them to each other. We all know how Song Joong Ki loves to show off his girl to everybody (ahem KBS Drama Awards). 
tumblr_mnxxbh8RaD1rmrx5jo1_500.png

Burning Toasts, don't be too sad and depressed. >:D<We all knew that they had to work with other people eventually LOL. Though I don't know how I am going to react to Song Joong Ki's future co-stars........
tumblr_mnh7ixiPCi1sqv01do1_500.gif

It is already a proven fact that nobody and I mean NOBODY can touch the chemistry Song Joong Ki held with her. They just set fire every time they were on-screen together. tumblr_mmi6j32OU11rmrx5jo3_250.gif  tumblr_mmi6j32OU11rmrx5jo4_250.gif
tumblr_mmi6j32OU11rmrx5jo5_250.gif tumblr_mmi6j32OU11rmrx5jo6_250.gif'

@Jillia I am shamelessly posting these again. 
tumblr_mnxvz2AQvz1rmrx5jo2_r1_250.gif  image
Joo Won is such a cutie (too adorable and endearing) in real life, so I am sure him and Moon Chae Won will hit it off and become close friends. However, I am sure hyung Song Joong Ki has already set the rules. Lol I am sure that poor Joo Won has already received a lecture and warning about getting close to his girl. Song Joong Ki  even warned him in the KBS Drama Awards =))
tumblr_mnxvz2AQvz1rmrx5jo1_250.gif

SJK: Hey, Joo Won. You know Moon Chae Won is all mine, right?
JW: Yes, hyung for the millionth time.... I know. 
SJK: Just be careful, or else.....*headlocks*
imageimageimage

Okay, so now I have to backtrack like 400 pages back, because I bet you guys had all the fun without me [-X And I still haven't updated all the Chaeki exhibit goodies after the KBS Drama Awards. I have seriously neglected my duties as the museum curator ~X(  OMG and there are so many new fanfictions. How will I go through everything? I missed you all so much @Kgrl @jeonghyang @Jillia @mulberry9 @clarclar012 @obscuresalmon @coastalbreeze @anoosha @p16an2012 @perfectgirl @Grimm_jagg @lovelyspy @riiin @yoonghyuun @ineedpie @jjsweeter0211 @coolcoke @jayden @sie85 @tamaharuchan @yoitsisayturla @raine_evenstar @ZarraJae @hershlag @yeisha @charmingtail @ngim @ALLOTHERBURNINGTOASTS image
WELCOME ALL THE NEW BURNING TOASTS. >:D< You have to get used to this crazy one. image

Annyeong everyone. Thanks @Moon2Won for the summons :D and awesome post! Am looking forward to seeing MCW again on the small screen and JW too of course. Hope to see SJK soon with an actress we will all approve of as well. ;)

@Moon2Won Welcome back dearie! >:D< Really miss your gif-filled posts. :)) I see you've been doing your job - spreading the ChaeKi virus, and in spite of language barriers. Amazing! \:D/

Though I don't know what kind of chemistry CW will exhibit with JW, but I have never seen her not have chemistry with her co-stars, even if the role is a side character. So I think CW will do very well in that department. It's really up to this production crew & staff - how cohesive they can be to churn out a great drama. Rather than JW, I think JK's bigger threat is Sang Wook. Lols, not that CW would deviate, but hot, older man have a certain appeal. ;))  I wonder if JK will be bold enough to visit the set or send a food truck. Lols, now that would be staking claim. Not that JW & SW won't know by then even if they weren't told. It's so easy to tell between actors whether someone is dating or not. Like how I can tell if my colleagues have found a new love interest - there are just tell-tale signs everywhere. :))

@ZarraJae That's the problem LOL. I don't think I will ever approve of an actress with him. Maybe Moon Geun Young and Han Hyo Joo because they are safe. At least before he goes to the army, I hope he takes a movie that doesn't have a loveline. That way when he goes to the army, there is only one girl that will be on his mind.  ;) 
@Kgrl I thought I was the only one that feared Joo Sang Wook. I can already tell that him and Moon Chae Won may have some crazy chemistry together. Moon Chae Won always has chemistry with her co-stars. Can you believe that when the news first came out about Joong Ki I doubted their chemistry? I know I deserve one of these b-( but at that time I thought Joong Ki was only a "pretty boy." Now I ship them like crazy. And SJK better lay his claim and send that food truck with a banner that says, "MOON CHAE WON IS MY WIFE." I mean I know it is a medical drama, but it is also a kdrama and if they have one shameless shirtless scene, SJK better be scared. I mean what girl can resist this? 
*HOT AJHUSSI ENTERS*
120825_joosangwook_underwear_bodyguard.j

MCW: OOOHHHHHH...I think I like that. 
tumblr_meux69nwVu1s01fpmo1_500.gif

SJK: Moon Chae Won, don't you dare look...
iFZH0.gif

SJK: Drama Gods, why are you doing this to me?!?!?!
tumblr_mcirr9YF801qlwz38o1_500.gif

*ENTERS AGAIN*
250691_466660613373564_1244780572_n.jpg

SJK: JOO SANG WOOK.......
tumblr_mcwc2iTSHE1rxfmnv.png

SJK: She belongs to me. She is my goddess. We already have a baseball team on the way. With millions of BURNING TOASTS/NAUGHTIES/BOKI GOATS supporting us. And not to mention the BURNING CHEMISTRY we have together. 
tumblr_mkyjeeFfGy1rmrx5jo3_500.gif

SJK: I already warned Joo Won about it. He understands...right Joo Won?
tumblr_m8q8am0iT61r2l3u7o1_500.gif

@Moon2Won

Kya...i really love your post...hahha  :x :)) just like @Kgrl said before ..i really agree that the bigger threat is Joo Sang wook than Joo Won.. even JSW is manly but in real life he's a funny guy..someone that u can make u laugh everytime u see him.. i think that's his charming... u can looked him at Running Man how stupied is he and make all the member of running man laughed because his action..he's the 3rd lee kwang soo in real life.. :)) :)) but still we should see later..coz we know that our queen is not easy to fall with someone..so far only with Jk our chae wonie can feel so free to express everything and also their skinship..gosh how can we forgot that... i think Chaeki still the best OTP.. so let's we look for green scalpel in august..hahha
:)) :)) :x :x

Btw i have read an article in allkpop that SJK ideal woman Miranda Kerr will make a special guest appearance on Korean adult comedy show SNL in TVN haha..gosh if JK because a guest too..it's gonna be awesome haha

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/actor-lee-bum-soo-to-host-snl-korea-with-a-special-guest-appearance-by-victorias-secret-model-miranda-kerr
:)) :))

2011 Hyeon Bin, 2012 Lee Je-hoon and now Song Joong-ki?
Source | 2013/06/03 | 
  photo315897.jpg
Every year a star in the spotlight leaves for the armySong Joong-ki to choose carefully before serving in the militaryIt was Hyeon Bin in 2011, Lee Je-hoon in 2012 and this year it's Song Joong-ki.These stars have a unique rule when it comes to the military. Every year, a super star in the spotlight has to leave the fame and enter National Service. This rule started with Hyeon Bin 2 years ago and then Lee Je-hoon and now it's Song Joong-ki.Hyeon Bin experienced great popularity with "Secret Garden" but he had to turn his back on the many movie offers and join the Marines.Lee Je-hoon went through the same thing. He was in the movie spotlight when he decided he will serve his duties. He quickly filmed his parts and left for the Service before the release of the movie.Song Joong-ki is about to do the same. He has to join the military sometime at the end of this year to the beginning of next year. He's known to be one who gets the most offers from movies. This is all thanks to his performance in the movie "A Werewolf Boy" and drama "Nice Guy".Currently Song Joong-ki is revising the script of "Haemu" directed by Bong Joon-ho. He's also revising a historical script and is thinking hard. It's going to be his final work before he joins the army so he might take some time to make up his mind.
Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )

Via: jjsweeter0211 NG Thread

Guest niceday

Oh I am not sure why, but I don't think Moon Chae Won will fall for Joo Sang Wook :-q
I remember she once said that too much muscles are troublesome  [-X .. It is one of her signs that she don't want in her man .. ;))May anyone with strong memory confirm this please.  :-?

Five Fun Facts About Song Joong KiSong Joong Ki
 Song Joong Ki must leave to fulfill his mandatory military service by the end of the year.As a result, he is carefully considering his final project before enlisting. Besides reading the script for a possible historical drama, he is revising the script for "Haemu," a film about a crew out at sea.Here are a few things you may not know about this talented actor.He's a speed skater. In junior high school, he competed at a national level and participated in the National Games three times. He won awards but had to quit the sport when he was injured. His parents sent him to acting classes to improve his social skills. As an actor, he played a national speed skater in the drama "Triple."

He's smart. He made his career breakthrough in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," playing Goo Yong Ha, a wealthy student in Joseon-era Sungkyunkwan University. It was spot-on casting. Having scored 380 out of 400 on the college entrance exams, Song Joong Ki was admitted to Sungkyunkwan University. He became a business major but then decided to act. "Because of the sense of accomplishment I got in improving my grades, I studied," said Song Joong Ki. "If you see my report cards, you'd be shocked. After deciding on business economics as my major, my grades take a dive. It's then that I really fixed on wanting to be an actor, and it was difficult for me to care about other things."The star of "Werewolf Boy" does care about the environment. He narrated a six-part documentary called "Tears of the Antarctic," which was part of the series "Tears of the Earth." His segment covered the ecosystem of the South Pole and he donated his entire salary to charity."The 'Tears of the Earth' story focuses on penguins and their love of family really inspired me," said Song Joong Ki. "My pay will go toward a good cause."He likes a woman with sense. When asked about his ideal girl, he said, "My favorite kind of woman is one who has sense. Then I notice looks and then personality."The sense comment may have to do with the fact that his first girlfriend dumped him, a move that to his fans makes no sense at all."I met my first girlfriend when I was in the ninth grade" said Song. "She dumped me after only 103 days."He admits to dating four non-celebrities since then.If he had to choose which of the characters he played that he feels closest to, it would not be the playboy Goo Yong Ha or the antihero Kang Ma Ru in "The Innocent Man."The role he can best relate to is Ahn Kyung Woo from "OB/GYN Doctors." The character is a resident who made the wrong career choice. As someone who has changed career directions more than once, Song Joong Ki can relate.

Via: jjsweeter0211 NG Thread

Moon2Won said: @ZarraJae That's the problem LOL. I don't think I will ever approve of an actress with him. Maybe Moon Geun Young and Han Hyo Joo because they are safe. At least before he goes to the army, I hope he takes a movie that doesn't have a loveline. That way when he goes to the army, there is only one girl that will be on his mind.  ;) 
@Kgrl I thought I was the only one that feared Joo Sang Wook. I can already tell that him and Moon Chae Won may have some crazy chemistry together. Moon Chae Won always has chemistry with her co-stars. Can you believe that when the news first came out about Joong Ki I doubted their chemistry? I know I deserve one of these b-( but at that time I thought Joong Ki was only a "pretty boy." Now I ship them like crazy. And SJK better lay his claim and send that food truck with a banner that says, "MOON CHAE WON IS MY WIFE." I mean I know it is a medical drama, but it is also a kdrama and if they have one shameless shirtless scene, SJK better be scared. I mean what girl can resist this? 
*HOT AJHUSSI ENTERS*
120825_joosangwook_underwear_bodyguard.j