Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hullo girls!!! Informing you that I just made a thread of our Cutie's movie Only You.

I just thought its only fitting that his movie will have his own thread so we can talk about just anything about the movie in there. Of course you can still talk about it here, but let's keep it Joo Won related here and all-about movie-related there like plots, other casts, opinions, news, etc. etc in his movie thread so not to burden our fellow fans who just want to see Joo Won in his thread. :D   65gatto-occhione.gif

Here's the link.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2018826/upcoming-movie-2013-only-you-%EC%98%A8%EB%A6%AC%EC%9C%A0

2rx9rgh.png

Let's make the movie thread alive. Its Joo Won.. Only you Cutie!!!  cat-2-emoticon-012.gif

Guest padme

btw! watching again OB in these scenes at ep.18 my heart  *melting like a piece of butter* ... :x

mrdarcyjw.jpg

mrdarcyjw2.jpg

mrdarcyjw3.jpg

mrdarcyjw4.jpg

mrdarcyjw5.jpg

I've realized that if Korea industry in dramas or movies decide to make a Korean versión of "PRIDE & PREJUDICE" all my votes, hands, fingers and eyes goes to Joo won! *------------------------* is mean he at least for me is like the perfect choice to play MR. DARCY <3  :D aigoooooo   :x , Tall, handsome, with a mysterious stare, etc etc, I can say more but my list is big xD  ahhh *o*

+ok continue watching OB+ lalala

Guest septmoon16

@stearly --- awwwwww *hugs* thanks for digging up that delicious batch of OB bts!
When I see Joo Won's happy smile I can't help but grin too - definitely the Joo Won effect :D

Guest cherryla

Moon Chae Won Cast in ′Green Scalpel′ as Joo Won′s Costar

Moon Chae Won has been cast as Joo Won′s costar in the upcoming KBS2 dramaGreen Scalpel.

The actress will be appearing in her first doctor role as the main lead Cha Yoon Seo. The role will also be her first in seven months since Nice Guy.

68062858.jpg

Cha Yoon Seo is a fellow pediatric surgeon with a strong sense of duty and faith. She entered Korea′s best medical school as the second best of her class, and quickly became a full-time doctor with her talent. She never hesitates to speak up in front of her bosses.

Moon Chae Won will be acting alongside Joo Won, a warm resident doctor, and Joo Sang Wook, a charismatic and talented assistant professor, in a love triangle.

Moon Chae Won said about her role, "I could feel how the writer wanted to convey a kind of humane warmth and hope. I was also curious on what doctors feel and think as they meet with patients nonstop every day. That′s why Green Scalpelseemed so special to me."

Green Scalpel is about how a doctor with Savant Syndrome becomes a pediatric surgeon. It will start airing in August in the time slot of Shark.

Photo credit: MS Team Entertainment
enewsworld

Moon Chae Won is confirmed! Moon Chae Won is confirmed!!!!!! this is gonna be a super great drama!!!! ASDFGHJKLPUYTREWQMNVCXZ !$%^&*()OIUYTRDCV(*&^%$#WDFGH  <:-P
i'm gonna be super busy spazzing in this thread, Only You thread and Green Mass thread~ :x
both Moons are gorgeous and super talented. Joowon, i'm so happy that you get to work with a great leading actress and sunbae. i'm having high hopes for the drama. i trust Joowon will make the most of this drama and the time he spent with the great people on set in order to improve his acting skills in the future. :-bd

Im gonna love this Moon Couple ^___^ cant wait for August coming!
btw, seem our cutie is having movie shooting today ^^ soo handsome!!!<3
screenshot2013060410513.jpg
Cr. DCJooWon
Hello everyone, this is my first post here..nice to meet you all~ ^^
I used to be a silent reader, but since our cutie is going to have upcoming drama, movie and musical, i cant help but drowning to this thread ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
hope you guys can help me to 'learn' about Joo Won more...hehehe ^^v>